Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kelsus/Elorin/Rogar/Grace

"Sure, I'll come along with ya guys. I'm not sure how much help I'll be if anythin comes out swingin though; i'm not much for fightin myself," Raul says. As he starts to follow you out the door, he hesitates for a moment before asking, "what exactly are y'all lookin for out there anyway?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Kelsus of Pyrroh
[HP:8/8][AC:18]
[Hit Dice:1/1][Hero Points:5]

"Just anything out of the ordinary. Recent signs of disturbance, anything that's been moved around, ground that's been overturned that oughtn't have been, that sort of thing. Hopefully nothing more than that."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Kelsus of Pyrroh

"Just anything out of the ordinary. Recent signs of disturbance, anything that's been moved around, ground that's been overturned that oughtn't have been, that sort of thing. Hopefully nothing more than that."

"Ok, I'm hopin we don't find anythin of the sort... I've never been too keen on any of that magic stuff, even the stuff our priest uses sometimes. Gives me the creeps it does."

Combing through the graveyard seems to yield no results. Just as you're about to give up and head back to town, you find 4 open graves at the far edge of the cemetery, coffins fully exposed, though still shut. Raul cautiously takes a step back, "I know i aint seen this here last week. We been lucky lately, haven't had a burial for almost a month, so this ain't my doin. I don't know who's behind this but i ain't got a good feelin about anyone diggin up our graves. Don't seem like graverobbers neither, they tend to leave the coffins open or refill the plots..."

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

[Miri Tallstag]
[HP: 9/9][AC: 13]
[Hit Dice: 1d8][Hero Points: 5/5]

In an instant the relief she felt was gone. How in any of the nine hells did this man not know what was going on? Miri hoped that Emile was hearing all of this as well. There would be much to investigate soon, and to have her ask too many questions would ruin the (thus far successful) ruse.

"The message did not explain much. It simply provided me a time table. Three days after Armistice Day, I was to meet you. Four days after Armistice Day, the message simply said 'Ghalt.'Six days post Armistice Day, it instructed me to return for further orders. R signed it."

She paused for a moment, thankful that her confusion mirrored her companion's. "Were you told anything?"

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Miri/Emile

Orin continues walking with Miri along the roads towards the cemetery.

"I wasn't told much at all. I don't even know who this "R" person is, I never met them; everything's been through dead drops and couriers, I know it's them by that weird eye mark on everything. Made a pretty big promise though, gonna wipe away all my debts. Said they'd settle down those gangs that want me dead too. That's too good to pass up, you know? Anyway, all I know is I was supposed to meet some "J" person tomorrow with that call sign , and that we're supposed to raise a bunch of skeletons and attack the temple in the middle of mass in a couple days. Cause a bunch of panic, kill some people maybe, then fade away and go to that meeting spot in Passage for payment and to find out what to do next."

The two of you enter the graveyard and begin skirting along the edge of it, hoping to stay far enough away from the path that you wouldn't be noticed by anyone who happens paying respects.

"Oh, and I know this has to work. If it doesn't, I'm dead. So it either goes down or I die trying. If the gangs don't get me, I know whoever this person is will." He pauses a second before adding, "and I guess I know that your first leg worked too, or you wouldn't be here talking to me. So at least you're a bit seasoned, right?"

Suddenly, Orin stops dead in his tracks. "poo poo," he mutters under his breath. He seems to have noticed the rest of the party and the gravedigger "poo poo! Who are they? They can't know..." He runs forward, shouting to Miri as he goes, "Come on, lets go! They can't get back to town after this!"

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Sep 1, 2015

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Combat incoming, I'm gonna get it set up and posted tomorrow

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Initiative
Elorin: 1d20+2: 13
Miri: 1d20+2: 13
Kelsus: 1d20+2: 10
Emile: 1d20+3: 21
Grace: 1d20+1: 18
Rogar: 1d20+1: 15

(tiebreak for Elorin/Miri: 1d20: 3 [Elorin] 1d20: 4 [Miri]

NPC initiative:
Orin: 1d20+1: 20
Raul: 1d20-1: 1

Ordered initiative:
Emile
Orin
Grace
Rogar
Miri
Elorin
Kelsus
Raul

In addition, Emile (Slydingdoor), you're still stealthed (if you want to be).

Notes:
The headstones provide half cover

I know some of the stuff on the map is hard to see in this post, but the map is actually >1000x1000 pixels, so I timg'd it to not blow up our tables. If you're having issues seeing things, try opening it in a new tab. Also, if anyone here is red/green colorblind, let me know and we can figure out how to display stuff better.

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 1, 2015

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

And with that, Emile (slydingdoor), you're up! :rolldice:

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?

Just Emile
[HP:10/10][AC:14]
[Hero Points:3]

She'd heard enough. Looking like she'd have to dress up in drag after convincing the guard here to send out fake messages about a successful attack. Actually she'd rather stay in the shadows like before, even what little acting she had to do earlier to throw Orin off her trail at the tavern had been risky, and her life wasn't even at stake. At any rate, he couldn't be allowed to escape. She moves into position and fires at the back of his knee, hopefully putting an end to his days as a would be terrorist.

shortbow sneak attack from stealth: 2d20k1+5 19 2d6+3 9

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

slydingdoor posted:

Just Emile

She'd heard enough. Looking like she'd have to dress up in drag after convincing the guard here to send out fake messages about a successful attack. Actually she'd rather stay in the shadows like before, even what little acting she had to do earlier to throw Orin off her trail at the tavern had been risky, and her life wasn't even at stake. At any rate, he couldn't be allowed to escape. She moves into position and fires at the back of his knee, hopefully putting an end to his days as a would be terrorist.

shortbow sneak attack from stealth: 2d20k1+5 19 2d6+3 9

The arrow hits Orin dead in the back of the knee, but it seems to come out (or snap off?) with the movement of his armor. It definitely seemed to hurt him, but he shakes it off. He whips his head around to see where it came from before charging foward, longsword in hand. As he moves, he uses his left hand to grab a golden rod that was hanging from his pack. You see him gesture twice, and two rays of dark purple light streak from the rod to two of the open graves.

Move from o14 to i11, use rod to raise skeletons at f10 and f12

new combatants appear!
[f10][f12]
They will take their turn after the last person in the initiative order (Raul)

Up now:
Grace (Werewhale) :rolldice:

e: rewrote fluff

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Sep 2, 2015

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

[Grace]
[Hit Dice: 1d8/1d8] [Hero Points:5]

As Orin appears, Grace turns quickly to Raul. "RUN! BRING THE LAW, WE'LL HOLD HIM HERE," then he draws his sword and points to Orin. "YOUR MACHINATIONS OF TERROR END H- AH!" He steps away as Orin shoots dark energy and the dead begin to rise from their graves. He looks to Rogar, "SWING TRUE, MAN. I CHARGE."

He then voices a metallic growl and charges around the headstones, out of the reach of any grasping hands, and makes a two-handed swing at the necromancer.

quote:

Bonus Action: :siren:Rogar gets a 1d6 inspiration die.:siren: Applicable to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw within the next 10 minutes.
Move: Moving to J11 as per this image:

Action: Attack vs. Orin w/ sword: 1d20+4 23 1d10+2 8, choosing to knock him unconscious rather than kill him if he drops to 0 HP

-----------------
[Superiority Dice: 1d6/1d6(Commander's Strike, Precision Strike)]
Spells(DC 13): 1st level(2/2)
Inspiration Dice: 2d6/3d6
Status effects: none

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The sword attack bites into him for a second, but Orin still seems to be going pretty strong.

Up next:
Rogar (gfanikf) :rolldice:

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

gfanikf posted:

Rogar Page 2
[HP:13/13][AC:16]
Hero Points 5Hit Die 1/1 1d10

As Rogar sees the skeletons rise from their graves, he shakes his head, knowing all too well what's about to take place. He pulls his mace out and strides over between the skeletons and the more... fragile party members, and takes a hefty swing at the one immediately in front of him.

Move to f9 and attack skeleton[f10] with mace

Attack skeleton[f10]: 1d20+5 14 1d6+3 5 * 2 (bludgeoning vulnerability) = 10

The skeleton "explodes", it's constituent bones flying in all different directions. Rogar adjusts his grip on his mace in case the other skeleton, or Orin, try to pass him to get to Elorin or Kelsus.

UP NOW:
Miri (Melchiresa) :rolldice:

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

[Miri Tallstag]

Miri almost felt exasperated - including a slight annoyance at the appearance of her companions - when she realized there was going to be no more subtle information gathering. She rushed towards the melee, deciding instead that more...strict methods of information gathering could be applied later. However, Orin couldn't be properly dealt with until these skeletons were incapacitated...

move to l17 and use eldritch blast on skeleton [e12]: 1d20+5 17 1d10 2

EDIT: oops, forgot something kinda important there...

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Sep 7, 2015

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The blast hits the skeleton but doesn't do much more than shake it up a bit. It's bones rattle a bit as it resets itself

Up now:

Elorin (Forever_Peace) :rolldice:

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Just as a heads up I PMd both of the people in the bench who actually have PMs. I'll let you guys know if either (or neither) of them want to pop in. Until then I can control Rogar for combat and just have him passively Be There for non-combat.

e: oh poo poo this was supposed to be in the OOC thread lmao

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Sep 7, 2015

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

[Elorin Occasio]
[HP:8/8][AC:12 (+2 half cover = 14)]
[Party Tracker]

Elorin is completely blindsided by the attack from a random duo. (Does he recognize Miri under the getup [Y/N]? nope.)

Just as he's about to shout a word of warning to his friends, Emile comes out of nowhere to bury an arrow into the angry man's knee, the angry man summons some wicked-looking skeletons, and the unknown woman appears to attack the newly-raised skeletons with dark magic.

The whole thing is just very confusing.

But everybody seems to agree that the skeletons are bad news, which corroborates with what he remembers of the attack on Bluevine. So Elorin quickly decides that there is a clear course of action here: kill it (again) with fire, then run and hide while the people who seem to know what's going on sort out the rest. Elorin lifts his trusty spatula, and puts the full force of his will behind the searing flames that spout from it's end.

quote:

- Attack skeleton at F12. Firebolt: 12hit, 10dmg. Unattended objects catch fire.
- move to e1, behind the gravestone.

- [UNLIMITED "REACTION": spend a luck point (described here) when a successful attacker's natural (unmodified) attack roll is a 16-20 to roll an addition 1d20 and use the lowest].
- [REACTION: Cast "Shield" if hit with a successful attack from 12-16 (after modifiers) or magic missile]
--------------------------------------------------------
Limited: bolts (20/20), Hero pts (4/5) , Luck pts (3/3), Tide of Chaos (1/1), Hit Dice (1/1, 1d6)
Spells (DC 14): 1st (2/2)
status effects: none
memory: attacked! (24s)

Forever_Peace fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Sep 7, 2015

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The burst of flame narrowly misses the skeleton, who turns towards Elorin and cocks his head, somehow giving him a rather sideways look.

Up now:

Kelsus (Toph Bei Fong)

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Kelsus of Pyrroh

-----------------

Reaction: if an attack will hit him
Warding Flare: At 1st level, you can interpose divine light between yourself and an attacking enemy. When you are attacked by a creature within 30 feet of you that you can see, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll, causing light to flare before the attacker before it hits or misses. An attacker that can’t be blinded is immune to this feature.
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (a minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
[4/4]

--------

Well, this is... actually pretty expected, to tell the truth. Granted, having the fellow right there summoning the skeletons in front of us is a bit of a shock, but not so much that Kelsus can't run over and try to start banishing him back to whence he came.

Move to K9 (25/ft)
Cast Sacred Flame cantrip (60' range)- Orin must make Dex Save
Sacred Flame vs Orin: [u]1d8
5 if he fails his Dex save

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Move to K9 (25/ft)
Cast Sacred Flame cantrip (60' range)- Orin must make Dex Save
Sacred Flame vs Orin: 1d8 5 if he fails his Dex save

DEX save vs. Searing Sacred(lol) Flame (DC 13): 1d20+1 19

Orin deftly sidesteps the flame that flies down on him from the sky before resetting his stance.

(side note: your character sheet is wrong and your spell save DC should be 13 (8+3[wis]+2[prof]), not 11)

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Sep 7, 2015

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Raul

Raul dashes 60ft west (off map) to go call for backup

Skeleton [f12]

Move 10' north to f10 and attack Rogar

The skeleton shambles up to Rogar and swipes at him with his right arm. He catches Rogar in the face, cutting him open.

[rogar 13hp->8hp]

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Round 2

Ordered initiative:
Emile
Orin
Grace
Rogar
Miri
Elorin
Kelsus
Raul->gone to town for backup
skeleton[1]

Up now:
Emile (slydingdoor) :rolldice:

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Just Emile
[Hero Points:3?2]

Emile pursues Orin to keep him in range of her bow, stepping up on a headstone, leaping into the air, and firing down at him at the apex of her jump on the way.

attack; sneak attack damage: 1d20+5 15 2d6+3 11
Moving to n19, shooting on the way, at say t22 when I have the clear shot down the diagonal. If cover still counts and pushes this out of range I'll spend a Hero Point.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

slydingdoor posted:

Just Emile
[Hero Points:3?2]

Emile pursues Orin to keep him in range of her bow, stepping up on a headstone, leaping into the air, and firing down at him at the apex of her jump on the way.

attack; sneak attack damage: 1d20+5 15 2d6+3 11
Moving to n19, shooting on the way, at say t22 when I have the clear shot down the diagonal. If cover still counts and pushes this out of range I'll spend a Hero Point.

(cover still applied so:)

Hero Point to hit: 1d6 5

Emile's dramatic, acrobatic shot strikes true and brings Orin to one knee for a second before he gets up to continue the fight.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Orin

After recovering from that hard-shot arrow to the back, he glances back at "Josie", momentarily confused at her attacking his skeletons. He wonders if it was just a missed shot before taking a swing with is sword at the metallic piper standing next to him.

Attack Grace: 1d20+3 14 1d8+1 7

His attack strikes true and seems to do a good amount of damage to the musician.

e: oops

Up now:
Grace (Werewhale) :rolldice:

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Sep 8, 2015

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

[Grace]
[HP:9/10][AC:14]
[Hit Dice: 1d8/1d8] [Hero Points:4]

"Augh!" Grace wails. This new body was a lot more sensitive to pain than his previous iteration. "Come on, Grace!" he says to himself, "this is child's play!" It was a bit weird to turn the power of his heart into himself, but he was the one that needed it most right now.

Renewed, he looks back at his enemy. "You thought you would go up against some defenseless farmers, did you? We've already killed one like you. Another will be easy." He swings his sword again.

quote:

Healing Word on Grace: 1d4+3 6

Attack vs. Orin w/ sword: 1d20+4 13 1d10+2 9

Spending Hero Point on attack roll: 1d6+13 18

Choosing to knock Orin out instead of killing him if he is reduced to 0 hit points.

-----------------
Spells(DC 13): 1st level(1/2)

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

"gently caress," Orin says as the sword connects with his arm.

Rogar

"AGH! What the hell?" Rogar exclaims as the skeleton sharp fingers cut his face open. "DIE!"

Attack Skeleton with Mace

Attack skeleton: 1d20+5 15 1d6+3 9

After shattering the skeleton's skull, Rogar repositions himself to close Orin in and prevent him from getting away from Grace.

Move to h11

Up now:
Miri (Melchiresa)

(edit: now with map!)

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Sep 8, 2015

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

[Miri Tallstag]

Miri noticed Orin's confusion, but realized there was not much left she could do to try and continue to play her role of "josie." The best she could do, she thought, was do her best to end the fight quickly - and perhaps Orin could be plied into helping once all was said and done. With that in mind, she flipped her handaxe around, seeing if she could perhaps knock him out quietly

move to j12 and attack Orin with handaxe

attack Orin: 1d20+2 21 1d6 6

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Sep 9, 2015

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

As Orin recovers from the sudden blow to the back of his head, he glares at "Josie", quickly realizing that she's not who he thought she was. Wounded and surrounded by enemies, he steels himself for more.

Up now:

Elorin (Forever_Peace)

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

[Elorin Occasio]
[HP:8/8][AC:12 (+2 half cover = 14)]
[Party Tracker]

Watching from his safe cover, Elorin is thrilled to see that the skeletons are slain, the necromancer is surrounded, and the woman is an ally - probably the disguise that was discussed for Miri (which was unfortunately beyond Elorin's feeble sketching abilities). His companions are now quite clearly trying to bludgeon the man unconscious, which seems the likely outcome at this point, so Elorin decides to hasten the progress.

Running closer to the action, Elorin shouts "We know who you are and what you're planning. You can talk to us in peace now, or you can be thrashed by the mob of that our friend went to raise shortly and then submitted to a truth spell anyways." Elorin wasn't sure that any of that was completely true, but it was probably close enough to work. "We're not interested in you, but your information is valuable to us. This is your last chance to capitalize on that value for some leniency."

quote:

- Move to i5
- Persuasion (surrender)+Hero Point: 14

- [UNLIMITED "REACTION": spend a luck point (described here) when a successful attacker's natural (unmodified) attack roll is a 16-20 to roll an addition 1d20 and use the lowest].
- [REACTION: Cast "Shield" if hit with a successful attack from 12-16 (after modifiers) or magic missile]
Limited: bolts (20/20), Hero pts (3/5) , Luck pts (3/3), Tide of Chaos (1/1), Hit Dice (1/1, 1d6)
Spells (DC 14): 1st (2/2)
memory: attacked! (18s), woman is probably Miri (24s)

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

"Bullshit!" Orin replies, not convinced that surrendering would be any better than death..

Up now:
Kelsus (Toph Bei Fong)

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Kelsus of Pyrroh

-----------------

Reaction: if an attack will hit him
Warding Flare: At 1st level, you can interpose divine light between yourself and an attacking enemy. When you are attacked by a creature within 30 feet of you that you can see, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll, causing light to flare before the attacker before it hits or misses. An attacker that can’t be blinded is immune to this feature.
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier (a minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
[4/4]

--------

"Are you sure you don't want to surrender? Because my... Well, we don't have time for that now, but later I'll explain."

Cast Sacred Flame cantrip (60' range)- Orin must make Dex Save (DC 13)
Sacred Flame Damage: 1d8 8 damage if he fails

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

DEX save vs. Sacred Flame (DC 13): 1d20+1 7

Orin is unable to dodge the fire from above this time, and it hits him hard. He's very bloodied and seems like he's barely able to stand.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Round 3

Ordered initiative:
Emile
Orin
Grace
Rogar
Miri
Elorin
Kelsus
Raul->gone to town for backup

Up now:
Emile (slydingdoor) :rolldice:

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Just Emile

Emile leapfrogs another headstone to give her a clearer shot at her surrounded quarry. So easy. "Y' attract shafts like a-- ahem."

attack; damage: 1d20+5 22 2d6+3 7

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The arrow strikes Orin right in the neck. He drops his sword and wand and clutches at it with both hands as he crumbles to the ground, losing both breath and blood. He lies totally motionless as his blood continues to drain from his body, soaking the earth with a dark red hue.

Encounter over!

Everyone gains 150xp
You are all now level 2! Please update your character sheets accordingly!

Additionally we need to work in TychoBrahesNose's character. Perhaps she wanders up, following her own leads from Bluevine?

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Sep 11, 2015

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

[Grace]
[HP:16/17][AC:14]
[Hit Dice: 2d8/2d8] [Hero Points:6]

The piperbot kicks the necromancer's sword and wand away and straddles the defeated necromancer. He leans over Orin's face, yanks the arrow out without ceremony, then pulls on the front of his armor, bringing Orin's face near to his own chrome skull-shaped visage.

"I FORBID YOU TO DIE"

quote:

Healing Word on Orin: 1d4+3 6

POWERUP posted:

New Feature: :siren:Song of Rest:siren: (assume I'm always using this. When we gain hit points during a short rest, we gain an additional 1d6 hit points.)
New Feature: Jack of All Trades
New Spell Learned: Earth Tremor
+1 1st Level Spell Slot
Gain Hit Die: 1d8
Gain Hit Points: 7 (taking the 5+CON)
Hero Points set at 6
-----------------
Spells(DC 13): 1st level(1/3)

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Werewhale posted:

[Grace]

The piperbot kicks the necromancer's sword and wand away and straddles the defeated necromancer. He leans over Orin's face, yanks the arrow out without ceremony, then pulls on the front of his armor, bringing Orin's face near to his own chrome skull-shaped visage.

"I FORBID YOU TO DIE"

-----------------

Orin jolts back awake alive, looking panicked as he stares back into Grace's lit up "eyes" without saying a word.

(technically this probably shouldn't have worked but I'm fine with it in this case v:shobon:v)

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Sep 12, 2015

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

[Grace]

"WHO SENT YOU? WHO GAVE YOU THAT ROD?"

-----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

[Elorin Occasio]
[HP:14/14][AC:12]
[Party Tracker]

Elorin steps out from behind the gravestone and intercedes supplements Grace's blunt-force directives with his own admonishments, pointedly flipping open his tome and retrieving his pen to take notes.

"I wold listen to the warforged if I were you. You are clearly willing to die for your cause. Perhaps you could explain to us what you found so persuasive. The best outcome for you here is to convince us that your actions are justified, or otherwise, to explain why you are involved in it." Elorin guesses that this mysterious man is convinced he is justified somehow in his actions, rather than simply some hired stooge. He feels that, if luck is on the party's side today, the man won't pass up an opportunity to affirm his own correctness.

quote:

- Help Grace Persuade the man to spill his guts. As the higher persuasion skill, I roll, and add a third dice with "luck".
Persuade Orin to talk: 3d20k1+6 24

Character sheet updated. Party tracker updated with Grace and Elorin.

Elorin looks to Miri for further guidance, wondering what she has learned that could be useful here.

Limited: bolts (20/20), Hero pts (6/6) , Luck pts (2/3), Tide of Chaos (1/1), Hit Dice (2/2, 1d6)
Spells (DC 14) [SP 2/2]: 1st (3/3)

Forever_Peace fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Sep 12, 2015

• Locked thread