Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I have to leave for work in an hour and a half, it takes an hour to get there, I work 9 hours and then another hour to get home. I won't get to sleep for another 12+ hours. gently caress my life.

Edit: I will be periodically posting updates throughout the day as I slip further and further into delirium.

Monday_ fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Jul 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Why did you not sleep in 34 hrs

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

congratulations on the upcoming death, OP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

longest I ever did was 49 hours and I worked for 24 of them, then slept like 24 hours afterwards

it's gonna be great op

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

Sokrateez posted:

longest I ever did was 49 hours and I worked for 24 of them, then slept like 24 hours afterwards

it's gonna be great op

If I can fall asleep as soon as I get home tonight, the most I can sleep is 12 hours before I have to get up and go to work again. Should be enough but we'll see.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
What's it like being a truck driver for Walmart, OP?

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
theres no way you can make it you PUSSY

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
do whatever the dog tells you

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist
Anyone know what the closest legal equivalent to speed and/or cocaine is? I'm already on 400mg of caffeine and an extra large iced coffee with a shitload of sugar.

I could show up at my psychiatrist's office as soon as he opens and maybe get a script for Adderall but there's no way I'd be able to get it filled and still get to work on time.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Monday_ posted:

Anyone know what the closest legal equivalent to speed and/or cocaine is? I'm already on 400mg of caffeine and an extra large iced coffee with a shitload of sugar.

I could show up at my psychiatrist's office as soon as he opens and maybe get a script for Adderall but there's no way I'd be able to get it filled and still get to work on time.

killing a man will give you the ultimate high

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

Wangsbig posted:

killing a man will give you the ultimate high

Pretty sure murder isn't legal but I'm gonna have to double check.

I'll get back to you.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Monday_ posted:

it's called life. get high off it anytime for free

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Monday_ posted:

I have to leave for work in an hour and a half, it takes an hour to get there, I work 9 hours and then another hour to get home. I won't get to sleep for another 12+ hours. gently caress my life.

Edit: I will be periodically posting updates throughout the day as I slip further and further into delirium.

What State/Country do you live in and how do you get to work?

That sounds pretty lovely bro, goondolences.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

spud posted:

What State/Country do you live in and how do you get to work?

That sounds pretty lovely bro, goondolences.

I live in south Brooklyn and take the subway into Manhattan.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my doctor gives me these Superman pills that make me really energetic and focused but at the same time i can't feel my arms or legs when I take them

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

amityville anus posted:

my doctor gives me these Superman pills that make me really energetic and focused but at the same time i can't feel my arms or legs when I take them

The real deal then?

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist
Just got out of the shower and realized I always forget to wash my asscheeks. I scrub down my crack and b-hole every time but somehow the cheeks always elude me. I guess they get the soap that trickles down from my back so at least that's something. I gave them a good twice over with the loofah, and will try to remember them going forward.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Monday_ posted:

I'd suggest C4 which is a pre-workout but if you took it after taking all that caffeine yous probably die.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
call in sick and sleep hth

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im pissing

Seanightjar
Apr 1, 2011

took aspirin for the first time today to help with headache and it was seriously like magic when the pain went away.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Seanightjar posted:

took aspirin for the first time today to help with headache and it was seriously like magic when the pain went away.

ive been there, brother

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Lascivious Sloth posted:

yeah this.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Generally when I don't get any sleep I call in sick but I have a job that least at the moment has a good leave system.

The first and last time I decided to be a good little trooper and come into work after being awake for over a day and a half I realized on the way home I had "lost time" for fairly long stretches of the drive- both ways.

It's kinda cool when you're coming back to your house from a route you never take, and can only remember brief moments between turning the vehicle on and pulling into your driveway.

After that I just always call in sick.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
sleep at the office,

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Can't really. My department is only three people and the guy in charge of it is on vacation. It would be pretty lovely of me to leave the other guy all alone just because I'm tired. Plus my job is like 90% downtime and the little bit of work I do usually isn't that important. Just gonna keep pumping myself with sugar and try to power through it.

Off to work, will be back when I get there or maybe on the train, idk.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Buy a Benzedrex inhaler and eat the cotton inside it is the closest thing to legal speed

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Monday_ posted:

Anyone know what the closest legal equivalent to speed and/or cocaine is?
Yeah, Benadryl.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

my bony fealty posted:

Buy a Benzedrex inhaler and eat the cotton inside it is the closest thing to legal speed

This is actually the most legitimate answer op but it ain't gonna last long enough and the come down blows.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

4loko

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Growing up is an option

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
put a ginseng in ur peehole

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yolomon Wayne posted:

The real deal then?

yeah they're shaped like supermans logo and whenever they stop working my doctor gives me more

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

my bony fealty posted:

I think eating pseudoephedrine decongestant steadily through the day works better, like 4-5 at a time. Only do this if you're not an old and have no heart issues.

I was habitually sleep deprived for many years, shadow people were my constant companions

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

36 hours? that's it?. Come back when you start to see the shadow people OP

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist
Sharing a train car with the weird couple again. Dude is probably 60 and looks like an ultra-conservative urban commando. He has a hot mid 20s trophy wife/girlfriend. I don't get it.

I have two bottles of apple juice for fructose. Already have about 600 mg of caffeine in my system and I start to feel lovely at around 1000.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
why haven't you slept since like sunday afternoon op

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
been there done that OP, stop rehashing old poo poo. at least you arent driving lol last time i was hallucinating clear as day

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Monday_ posted:

Sharing a train car with the weird couple again. Dude is probably 60 and looks like an ultra-conservative urban commando. He has a hot mid 20s trophy wife/girlfriend. I don't get it.
The key is to be a silver fox, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

They took the caffeine out of lokos something like six years ago.

• Locked thread