Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Bobby Deluxe posted:

that ^^^

solefald is thread power top

jose is thread bottom

ratty is thread twink

bobby deluxe is op

fluo is still dead

pro thread notes:

:siren: this is the chill shitposting outlet of the ukmt thread and is therefore left leaning in its politics

if you are a neo lib getting butthurt about cultural marxism, please feel free to start your own thread and the free market will naturally dictate that people will simply start to use that one

previous thread for reference

:siren: do not give out personal details :siren: someone is killing goons and burying them under their patio!!!

our current leader is dominic cummings boris johnson who is what would happen if you forced electricity through enough pudding that it became not only sentient, but horny

we as a nation currently hate immigrants, the unemployed and disableds, but we are strangely ok with the gays right now

we flippin love all trans people in this thread, despite being stuck on terf island

terf is not a slur. neither is oval office. you daft oval office

we long as a nation for the sweet release of death now that the glorious corbynista revolution is no more

a bap and a bun and a cob are mostly the same thing but a stottie is not (its much bigger)

best monster munch = flaming hot

best meal deal = tesco but check with ratty

thread game: rocket league witcher 3 wordle

americans are welcome to post about the uk but just remember you did not win the war for us christopher lee did

here is the uk:

thamk you god bless the queen

the more I learn about the UK the more I am annoyed by the UK

e: and I am a huge Monty Python and Douglas Adams fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Ratjaculation posted:

I like Monty Python, though some of it is better left in the past, and have made Palin laugh irl (polite laugh but I'll take it)

Douglas Adams was also good. His greatest work is Last Chance to See

What are your thoughts on Greggs?

You made Michael Palin laugh? I'll take your word on that one.

I don't know what Greggs is.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Ratjaculation posted:

a polite laugh

yikes

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Salisbury Snape posted:

Sup oval office

hey what's up

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Ratjaculation posted:

Get well soon Snapecunt

I've gone for a lovely walk along the canal to justify spending the rest of the day playing Red Dead and eating biccies

Cool castle on the hill above too

I will admit I'm impressed that if you go for a walk there is a castle from the 12th century off in the distance

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
pip pip talloy ho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

I thought you were a GBS guy