Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Millie posted:

This is true. I for one used to be guilty of being territorial around other girls. Now I just don't even talk to them. My coworkers are constantly sizing each other up and try throwing each under the bus whenever they get a chance, then they all go out to lunch together. It's hosed up. Women are hosed up. I trust an incompetent man over an insidious woman.

Mee-yow lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Millie posted:

This is true. I for one used to be guilty of being territorial around other girls. Now I just don't even talk to them. My coworkers are constantly sizing each other up and try throwing each under the bus whenever they get a chance, then they all go out to lunch together. It's hosed up. Women are hosed up. I trust an incompetent man over an insidious woman.

You sound cool and good

We kick another goon out of the airlock, and you get to slam vodka and play spades on the return trip from Pluto

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
in the airlock scenario the women would find some miraculous way to save the entire crew just so they could continue to shittalk each other back on earth

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
When they get home, headlines read "Everyone's a Winner in Space!"

Followed by several very rude statements made about each other, but only in gossip columns

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

ElGroucho posted:

When they get home, headlines read "Everyone's a Winner in Space!"

Followed by several very rude statements made about each other, but only in gossip columns

Then they'll continue to write articles about how fat women should feel empowered by wearing crop-tops and that 99.9% of all diets fail so why bother...

...so they have something to snicker about behind their backs. Because bitches love being surrounded by ugly fat women.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
You ever notice how some women are normal and cool but this is treated as a negative phenomenon in feminism because they are apparently trying to be like men by being likable and confident or somethin?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

a fat lady promoting exercise is a fat lady uncle tom

an aunt jemima if you will

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I like when women are like "gently caress these other bitches, I'm the best" instead of "Well, everyone brings something positive to the table! <3"

Makes me feel like we could shake hands in a proper, respectful fashion.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

quote:

"There's a stereotype that all runners are skinny, and that's just not the case," Sebor said.

"Runners come in all shapes and sizes. You can go any race finish line, from a 5K to a marathon, and see that. It was important for us to celebrate that."

Blog by Brenna Cammeron

Next story: 'If I die in police custody...'

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I bet some video of that chick running would be even more compelling

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i wonder what the 3 reasons your weight doesnt matter are

1. bitch you ugly anyway

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Tujague posted:

I bet some video of that chick running would be even more compelling

Preferably in slow motion to the theme from Chariots of Fire.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Whiskey Sours posted:

Preferably in slow motion to the theme from Chariots of Fire.

It's like looking at a lava lamp

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

she doesnt look unattractive so shed be really gorgeous if she lost the fat shes inexplicably keeping around

*dumblrs come out of the shadows to tell me why adding additional strain to your legs and ankles is empowering*

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thank op, so.e good tips here

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lol,

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

quote:

@womensrunning Makes me wonder if I can run...?

lmao if you are so fat that you have to question if you can even run then yes, probably, you cannot run in any sense of the word

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
For fucksake...they set a 400 piece wedding cake in front of her.

No woman that big can actually run without serious strapping and motivation.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Running is good but people have terrible form, shoes, and stretching so they end up hurting themselves after a few months and give up altogether.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

gottabefrank posted:

Running is good but people have terrible form, shoes, and stretching so they end up hurting themselves after a few months and give up altogether.

also ive never heard a fat girl talk about running without loudly and repeatedly mentioning how many catcalls they get, and how that was the reason they stopped

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gottabefrank posted:

Piss off.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

lol

has anyone pointed out that shes wearing the wrong shoes yet?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
actually i guess i realized after i posted this that i have no idea what the "right" kind of shoe is for someone who is as fat as her. do fatties just have to buy extra-padded shoes and deal with loving their feet up long-term in exchange for not ruining their joints?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
She probably avoids ruining her knees by not actually running all that much

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Aralan posted:

i mean in general. is that a thing fat people have to do? just accept that even if they are dedicated to running they will gently caress their feet up too badly to continue for very long because the alternative is devastating their joints with the accumulated mass of years of personal failings? are there high end fatty running shoes that attempt to offset this fact?

genuinely curious

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

are there high end fatty running shoes that attempt to offset this fact?

i thought about this one for a second and realized there is no market for it so of course these dont exist, capitalism works yall

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

I bang a stranger in my torture chamber, feed the locas tocha pinga
While I force my finger where my bollas linger
I bring the pain like Method, when I flex and flip the coochie
Puerto Rican to the core, but no Boriquas eat the pussy
'Scuse me for bein blunt, but I've been eatin cunts
Since pimps was pushin pink Caddies with the fish tank pumps
Bumpin and grindin simultaneously grindin
Climbin up the walls, with my balls, bangin off your hymen
I'm a diamond in the rough UHH bustin in your face
Taste the sweetness of my dick, rip your fetus out of place, yo
Bitches already know the repertiore
Step in my car, lets start the menage-a-trois, like Escobar
By far, I'm the best at all sex positions
Forget the kissin, I'm skippin the tongue twistin, TS Tradition

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

ill realpost here for a second i think its fantastic when anyone works out and improves their body whether thats a result of internal motivation or external shame, its all the same and it makes you healthier and makes you cost the healthcare system less and will absolutely improve your mood and general feelings about life, and all those things are true regardless if youre a gigantic fatty fat fat or health nut

but i also genuinely believe that if you are gross you should do that inside, come back and work out outside when you are not gross, everyone is thinking it but there i said it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

but i also genuinely believe that if you are gross you should do that inside, come back and work out outside when you are not gross, everyone is thinking it but there i said it

i also feel this way about gross people in general i guess, like i understand they have to go grocery shopping and go to work and such but just like in general please try to keep to yourselves until you cut that poo poo out and get with the program

we'll have tons of respect for you once youre normal again though, like easily two or three times as much as someone who has been normal their whole life

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ill realpost here for a second i think its fantastic when anyone works out and improves their body whether thats a result of internal motivation or external shame, its all the same and it makes you healthier and makes you cost the healthcare system less and will absolutely improve your mood and general feelings about life, and all those things are true regardless if youre a gigantic fatty fat fat or health nut

agreed, there's nothing wrong with a fat trying to lose weight I think it's great, but they should try to keep themselves indoors until they're pretty enough to exercise outside. Nobody wants to see them all flopping around and wheezing their way through a half mile jog, and an elliptical trainer is probably better for their ruined joints anyway

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Aralan posted:

Nobody wants to see them all flopping around and wheezing their way through a half mile jog, and an elliptical trainer is probably better for their ruined joints anyway

I want to see it.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

burritolingus posted:

I want to see it.

sure but the rest of us would rather you jack off in private as well

naem
May 29, 2011

I force myself to be fit and jog a bunch but I hawk up gross big loogies constantly including in front of hot girls it's fun

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
I for one welcome fat chicks in spandex. with my otter body physique and the national waistline only becoming fatter I will be as a god, swimming neck deep in pretty-girl cum chubby body pussy as all you untermensch fall further and further behind.

p.s. im a chubby chasing grosslord and im not sorry one bit

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
a 20 minute mile ain't really running lady. Good on you for the exercise and all, but that's a comfortable walking pace.

Also please don't tell 20+ minute milers to do marathons, it would take them nearly 9 hours and all the volunteers would get upset because everyone else had finished and they want to go home. like that Ragen lady who preaches HAES and "ran" a marathon in 12 1/2 hours (about the same speed my 65 year old mother walks up mountains) and who got pissed off that the 5k "race" that took her over an hour to walk didn't have enough XXXL shirts for her to have one for free because she was slower than the other XXXL people who actually tried to move faster than a gentle stroll.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Aralan posted:

I avoid ruining my knees by not accumulating more fat than they can support the weight of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

sure but the rest of us would rather you jack off in private as well

Are you sure?

• Locked thread