Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

quote:

@womensrunning Makes me wonder if I can run...?

lmao if you are so fat that you have to question if you can even run then yes, probably, you cannot run in any sense of the word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

gottabefrank posted:

Running is good but people have terrible form, shoes, and stretching so they end up hurting themselves after a few months and give up altogether.

also ive never heard a fat girl talk about running without loudly and repeatedly mentioning how many catcalls they get, and how that was the reason they stopped

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

lol

has anyone pointed out that shes wearing the wrong shoes yet?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
actually i guess i realized after i posted this that i have no idea what the "right" kind of shoe is for someone who is as fat as her. do fatties just have to buy extra-padded shoes and deal with loving their feet up long-term in exchange for not ruining their joints?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Aralan posted:

She probably avoids ruining her knees by not actually running all that much

i mean in general. is that a thing fat people have to do? just accept that even if they are dedicated to running they will gently caress their feet up too badly to continue for very long because the alternative is devastating their joints with the accumulated mass of years of personal failings? are there high end fatty running shoes that attempt to offset this fact?

genuinely curious

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

are there high end fatty running shoes that attempt to offset this fact?

i thought about this one for a second and realized there is no market for it so of course these dont exist, capitalism works yall

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

ill realpost here for a second i think its fantastic when anyone works out and improves their body whether thats a result of internal motivation or external shame, its all the same and it makes you healthier and makes you cost the healthcare system less and will absolutely improve your mood and general feelings about life, and all those things are true regardless if youre a gigantic fatty fat fat or health nut

but i also genuinely believe that if you are gross you should do that inside, come back and work out outside when you are not gross, everyone is thinking it but there i said it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

but i also genuinely believe that if you are gross you should do that inside, come back and work out outside when you are not gross, everyone is thinking it but there i said it

i also feel this way about gross people in general i guess, like i understand they have to go grocery shopping and go to work and such but just like in general please try to keep to yourselves until you cut that poo poo out and get with the program

we'll have tons of respect for you once youre normal again though, like easily two or three times as much as someone who has been normal their whole life

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

burritolingus posted:

I want to see it.

sure but the rest of us would rather you jack off in private as well

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Jokes on them, skinny girls never hear cat calls cuz they're too goddamn fast

slight tangent but i knew a girl who would call in hit and runs when people cat called her if she could get their license plate number

that is pretty funny but probably wasted a shitload of tax dollars and court time

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

vyst posted:

I ran my first 5k when I weighed 300 lbs. If you ease into running it's not that bad

hard to imagine a 300lb person easing into anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

Didn't some people say that was really offensive?

no im pretty sure everyone including fat people think it is inspiring and important piece of artistic expression

• Locked thread