Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

quote:

The overwhelming reaction from social media affirms this idea. Twitter user shookie326 wrote: "I almost cried when I opened my mailbox and seen a thick girl like me ON THE COVER. Thank you @womensrunning".

"thick"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

hemale in pain posted:

you gotta be real thick to get that fat

triple thick?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Feminition posted:

so like how many extra calories is she eating

Assuming she's 5'6", 180 lbs and 27 years old (all random guesses), she has a BMR of 1600 calories a day. A 45 minute jog will be another ~500 calories, then another 400 calories for daily activities, we're up to 2500 calories per day to break even.

A Big Mac, large fries and large chocolate milkshake is 2240 calories. So more than that.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Tujague posted:

I bet some video of that chick running would be even more compelling

Preferably in slow motion to the theme from Chariots of Fire.

• Locked thread