Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

I snipe threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

dogcrash truther posted:

here are my guesses, most gbs posters work in IT, are in education (teacher or student), or work retail

Ha! jokes on you I'm currently jobless, though I have an interview so that may change soon. Please God let it change soon I'm so poor. :(

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Working on my IT bachelor and juggling odd jobs to make ends meet.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Otacon posted:

I snipe threads

:drat:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i look out a window and read stuff and write stuff and answer a phone sometimes and other times i have to talk to people (ugh) or go to meetings

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
sex haver/writer

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

i break computers with bad code

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
office drone for a university research lab.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

i pretend to keep the network running but it mostly does that by itself

prostidude
Jul 23, 2015
I'm in the navy but i just sit on the toilet on my phone until the day ends

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Restaurant peon.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Internet comedy columnist most days. Which is ironic because I'm like the least funny person on these boards.
I teach SAT prep classes on the weekends.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Fill baloons with my farts so clowns can give them to rear end in a top hat kids at parties and then pop them

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

Fill baloons with my farts so clowns can give them to rear end in a top hat kids at parties and then pop them

growth industry

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

Internet comedy columnist most days. Which is ironic because I'm like the least funny person on these boards.
I teach SAT prep classes on the weekends.

so your just here to steal material? twitter just passed a law about that.

on a side note, it looks like they found that russian sub near sweden

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
I'm CEO and owner/founder of LiveLaughLove holdings, we own the rights to all Live Laugh Love products, Thomas Kinkade paintings and the phrase "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to love dancing in the rain"

We have a big acquisition coming up that if someone were to play their card right they could make a lot of money, I think it's illegal for me to tell you what so just think "rubber shoes"

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I work in sales and do project management for a business consulting firm. I handle a state, and do competitive bids/rfps/solicitations from my company for everything from copiers and printers through enterprise software. I have several fortune 500 companies, several top 15 law firms and several large public entities as my clients.

We do alot of workflow automation as well, which basically involves me selling some type of software to company against their current employees. I find the 'obsolete' people and price out their salary, benefits, 401k, burden, anything financially related to an employee or group of employees, back 10-15 points off it and sell my software as a cost reducer. It gives CFOs and HR boners. I am a terrible person.

Its sorta like that scene in office space orwhatever that movie is where they kill a printer where dudes like 'so tell me what you do' except im younger and much better looking.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Vin BioEthanol posted:

I'm CEO and owner/founder of LiveLaughLove holdings, we own the rights to all Live Laugh Love products, Thomas Kinkade paintings and the phrase "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to love dancing in the rain"

We have a big acquisition coming up that if someone were to play their card right they could make a lot of money, I think it's illegal for me to tell you what so just think "rubber shoes"

Crocs

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
IT stuff, everything. I handle a rather large university department all by myself. It took quite awhile but everything is running very smoothly since I've taken them off an old Novel system and got them joined to the rest of the campus Active Directory. Now I sit at my desk and act busy and wait for somebody to tell me of a printer/copier jam, computer problem, or I have to press the power button on a projector in a conference room before a meeting (I don't understand why I'm the only one that knows to hit a power button but oh well).

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I do the best I can.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination. I find the work very rewarding.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

still doin the best I can over here.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

somebody's gotta

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

VendaGoat posted:

I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination. I find the work very rewarding.

So do the caged animals. It's nice to have a job in which you are appreciated.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i sell money to rich people

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
programammer

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but I do the best I can, which makes me an ideal candidate for betrothal.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

mysterious frankie posted:

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but I do the best I can, which makes me an ideal candidate for betrothal.

p-patriarchy?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm a young entrepreneur and I work in a grocery store for $15/hr.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im loose cannon with nothing to lose

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
you could say i'm like snake plissken

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
former Special Forces operator and professional Sniper

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Mid level manager doing marketing and business development for one of the monstrous software companies. More than pays the bills and still leaves time for a personal life.
And chronic masturbater on a secret internet sex channel. Thats my passion

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Thread ruiner

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Omi-Polari posted:

you could say i'm like snake plissken

s-s-snake?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

revdrkevind posted:

p-patriarchy?

listen, the only label I want you to assign to me is "hard worker" and possibly also "ideal life partner".

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

im loose cannon with nothing to lose
Nice. I have 15 bucks an hour to lose.

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
i have gigantic muscles and i am going to crush this thread with my bare hands

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011