Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
the baby boomers are like, a million times worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Thanks

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
Yeah!

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
the baby boomers loving destroyed this planet and they are a bunch of greedy loving cunts. the millennials are our only hope

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Real-talk: I don't think they're that bad either. We're just a different generation who do things differently than the previous one, just like any other.

GBS-talk: Oh yeah sure millenials are so much better lol nothing like being 30 and writing giant pseudo-philosophical rants on the ethics of pokemon or some poo poo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ugh *vomits over keyboard and through nose*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Ghost Head posted:

the baby boomers are like, a million times worse

like the allegory of the octopus and the crab

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we had this POS millennial here who got hired as part time receptionist (the position she applied for) and all she did was bitch and moan and talk about how she was a "published author" and marketing expert (she had an article published in a company newsletter and sent out a holiday constant contact invite) she quit without notice and we found all these application letters on her computer for high level management positions and other stuff she was grossly unqualified for. shes still unemployed.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

dad gay. so what posted:

we had this POS millennial here who got hired as part time receptionist (the position she applied for) and all she did was bitch and moan and talk about how she was a "published author" and marketing expert (she had an article published in a company newsletter and sent out a holiday constant contact invite) she quit without notice and we found all these application letters on her computer for high level management positions and other stuff she was grossly unqualified for. shes still unemployed.

lmao

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

The sad part is that, as awful as that woman must be, she still cucked someone.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
the nice thing about millenials compared to baby boomers is that millenials are too afraid of social interaction to actually have a negative impact on society like the baby boomers

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i loving hate millenials soo much i want to suck their dicks so loving hard that their penis pops off in my mouth and creates a gory fountain display and then as their now dickless crotch is spraying blood like a firehose im going to go hoist them in the air and spin them around like a sprinkler to water my lawn

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Xaris posted:

i loving hate millenials soo much i want to suck their dicks so loving hard that their penis pops off in my mouth and creates a gory fountain display and then as their now dickless crotch is spraying blood like a firehose im going to go hoist them in the air and spin them around like a sprinkler to water my lawn

you write like a millenial

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Xaris posted:

Disagree but everyone deserves a little quoting action every now and then.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My brother owns/operates 3 different businesses, including the one I work for. He swears Hispanic millennials are the absolute best employees and hardest workers, while white boomers/millennials are the biggest shitstains. Welp, that's my story

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

My brother owns/operates 3 different businesses, including the one I work for. He swears Hispanic millennials are the absolute best employees and hardest workers, while white boomers/millennials are the biggest shitstains. Welp, that's my story

hes not wrong. at least the hispanics have some understanding of what its like to work for what you get unlike the filthy dogshit entitled bitch millennials

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I like the baby boomer entitlement of demanding social security while also trying to completely defund it for the next generation

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Millenials are fine. Back in the 90s nobody could shut up about how Gen Xers were a bunch of lazy directionless shitheads. And we're awesome. I'm not buying the hype.

Can't wait to witness Boomers dying in droves though. That' s going to be awesome.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Caramillenial Macchiafail.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The baby boomers made us in their own image, and did not like what they saw

That alone is proof enough that boomers are garbage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont like any generations but i specifically hate the millennials

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

dad gay. so what posted:

I know a lot of people like this. Just lol.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

the baby boomers loving destroyed this planet and they are a bunch of greedy loving cunts. the millennials are our only hope

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont like any generations but i specifically hate the millennials

ur a stupid oval office who doesnt understand anything. i hope you enjoy working for a millennial soon because you are a loving retard with no skill. millennials will own everything soon and all you can do about it is cry on the somethingawful forums. later fuckboy

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Ghost Head posted:

ur a stupid oval office who doesnt understand anything. i hope you enjoy working for a millennial soon because you are a loving retard with no skill. millennials will own everything soon and all you can do about it is cry on the somethingawful forums. later fuckboy

This is a good millenial CV

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

buhhhuh. buuhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhh *sticking my finger up your nose until it bleeds*

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Ghost Head posted:

millennials will own everything soon

Betting your future on the quality of scraps we toss you isn't a good plan.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Most of you are millenials, or Gen X. Both are better than boomers. The value from greatest to least is:

Gen X > Millenials > Boomers

hth

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
sure a lot of obsession with generational gaps lately

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
generational thinking is a bunch of pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo

boomers believe this, millenials believe that, gen x'ers believe in woopity-doo

it's all made up, yo!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Contra Calculus posted:

dont worry we'll come back to alpha vs betas again cause we are all hardboiled swole jaded alpha faggots straight out of mad men here

or maybe im the only one :smug:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Contra Calculus posted:

the upper-stage of the millenial booster rocket has reached the 30s and they're starting to feel old compared to the younger kids

who are also millenials but maybe not. quick: someone come up with a new made-up definition to ascribe collective agency to millions of unrelated people

oh poo poo. now I'M ascribing collective agency to millenials :ohdear:

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
according to my two seconds of internet research, millennials began existing in the early 80's. so if your'e forty years old and posting on this internet forum, you are in the clear. congratulations.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Contra Calculus posted:

Honestly as a Gen X I look at millennials and feel a bit down when I realize that many of them will still be here after I die.

Which is why I'm all about loving up the world as much as possible, cause if I'm not here to enjoy it why should they?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Omi-Polari posted:

generational thinking is a bunch of pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo

boomers believe this, millenials believe that, gen x'ers believe in woopity-doo

it's all made up, yo!

Working at University for the past 15 years and seeing the change from "yay, I'm on my own!" to "How did I get a C? You'll be getting a call from my mother!" I have to argue there's something to it.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Frankenstyle posted:

Honestly as a Gen X I look at millennials and feel a bit down when I realize that many of them will still be here after I die.

Which is why I'm all about loving up the world as much as possible, cause if I'm not here to enjoy it why should they?

i will be probably saying the same thing about the up and coming gen z'ers so i feel for you

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Gen x and baby boomers are mad because the internet made every degree prior to 2000 worthless.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Contra Calculus posted:

i will be probably saying the same thing about the up and coming gen z'ers so i feel for you

I'm working on a plan to take everyone with me when I die. It's my only real comfort.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
millennials inherited a world that was already hosed up for them. If the human race is going to survive, millennials will have to be the greatest generation. Basically, they will have to be as amazing as their great grand parents or great great grand parents. The rest of us are already worthless cunts. Objectively. We need to accept this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Head posted:

millennials inherited a world that was already hosed up for them. If the human race is going to survive, millennials will have to be the greatest generation. Basically, they will have to be as amazing as their great grand parents or great great grand parents. The rest of us are already worthless cunts. Objectively. We need to accept this

i like how your other threads are about esports

• Locked thread