Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
And why did you do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

A couple months ago. I was busy throwing up, and on one of the heaves my butt joined in. I was sick, not drunk.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
YOLO

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
three days from now

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Jul 28, 2015 13:42

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
About two years ago now after a particularly busy on-call shift. I'm usually healthy but because of working nonstop almost for a few days I ate a bunch of fast food, most notably Taco Bell. I had Taco Bell for supper one day and lunch the day after. I felt pretty gross and unhealthy so I got a carrot and ginger smoothie from Booster Juice, doubling up on ginger. Was doing an inspection at a church and pretty much poo poo my pants while on the altar, managed to only stain my briefs because by the grace of God and anus muscles I found the priest's bathroom not far away.

Thanks for reading.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
A few weeks ago. I've been adjusting to new medication, and apparently one of the side effects is explosive diarrhea. I uncontrollably shat myself just as I was leaving for work; now I'm paranoid that it's going to happen when I'm out in public somewhere. I thought about bringing a spare change of clothing with me, but I'm just going to risk it and walk around with poopy pants if I have to. That's my story.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nubile Hillock posted:

About two years ago now after a particularly busy on-call shift. I'm usually healthy but because of working nonstop almost for a few days I ate a bunch of fast food, most notably Taco Bell. I had Taco Bell for supper one day and lunch the day after. I felt pretty gross and unhealthy so I got a carrot and ginger smoothie from Booster Juice, doubling up on ginger. Was doing an inspection at a church and pretty much poo poo my pants while on the altar, managed to only stain my briefs because by the grace of God and anus muscles I found the priest's bathroom not far away.

Thanks for reading.

No, thank you!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
When a godling jumped out of an old cast iron oven.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sometimes farts can lie

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Doing diarrhea right now but it isn't my posting and I just barely made it to the shitter

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
I had a gastric bypass so making GBS threads and Bathrooms are close to my heart now. However the last time was when I got some stomach bug, it just gave me non stop diarrhea. I woke up in the middle of the night with a drawer full of poo poo. I got up cleaned up and changed, however every time I went back to sleep my anus muscles hosed me over. I think I poo poo my pants 3 - 4 times that night. This was probably a year ago.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
on purpose or on accident?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I was 13 and had the flu. One night while heavily medicated, I shat the bed while sleeping.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
When I was seventeen, it was a very good year
It was a very good year for nacho cheese
and soft taco supremes
we'd drink miller lites
and eat refried beans
When I was seventeen

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hogge Wild posted:

And why did you do it?

I poo poo my pants about a week ago after eating a whole box of FiberOne bars. I didnt mean to do it, I had outrageous gas the entire evening then woke up the next morning and thought I had to fart but it was a shart instead :shobon:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hexel posted:

I poo poo my pants about a week ago after eating a whole box of FiberOne bars. I didnt mean to do it, I had outrageous gas the entire evening then woke up the next morning and thought I had to fart but it was a shart instead :shobon:

I did the same thing I just didn't poo poo my pants. A whole box of fiber one bars is a sometimes food I eat to clean all the pennies and dimes out of my poop chute

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
couple months ago, ate some noodles

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
just now. to hungover to get up and wipe my rear end thouh

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The night my granpa died he was at our house earlier and he made me pull his finger. He poo poo his pants while trying to make a fart joke. :rip: grandpa

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Bob Saget IRL posted:

A couple months ago. I was busy throwing up, and on one of the heaves my butt joined in. I was sick, not drunk.

this basically but a few years ago

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW
11th grade. I sharted by accident.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Literally never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA62DKh0OW4

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

don't go to india you will ruin your streak

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

About four months ago I had a terrible case of food poisoning of some kind that caused me to projectile vomit and poo poo uncontrollably at the same time for about 9 hours every thirty minutes. First time it caught me I was out of the bathroom.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Nelson Mandingo posted:

About four months ago I had a terrible case of food poisoning of some kind that caused me to projectile vomit and poo poo uncontrollably at the same time for about 9 hours every thirty minutes. First time it caught me I was out of the bathroom.

the best is when it's so bad you just give up and lay in the fetal position under a running shower vomiting and making GBS threads uncontrollably.

i recommend going to india and being a moron idiot fucker who thinks he can handle the local food.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

sometimes farts can lie

ninjatang posted:

11th grade. I sharted by accident.

Oh, the cruel Norns.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Windows 98 posted:

The night my granpa died he was at our house earlier and he made me pull his finger. He poo poo his pants while trying to make a fart joke. :rip: grandpa

This is the way I want to go.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im about to in like 10 minutes but the last time i did was this morning after my coffee. Why? Thats a stupid question

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

When I was seventeen, it was a very good year
It was a very good year for nacho cheese
and soft taco supremes
we'd drink miller lites
and eat refried beans
When I was seventeen

lol

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

about 10 months ago. i was very cross that i had to wait in line at the bank so long and i couldn't find the words to express my dissatisfaction

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im sorey jerry

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

about 10 months ago. i was very cross that i had to wait in line at the bank so long and i couldn't find the words to express my dissatisfaction

sounds like you made a deposit... in your pants

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Enfield posted:

:boom:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
had food poisoning, was laying in bed and had to fart

shouldn't have trusted it

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enfield posted:

ya you might say i turned the bank teller into a stank smeller

Tyrannosword
Sep 15, 2006

Fallen Rib
these aren't mine so it doesn't count.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Professor Tomtom posted:

Doing diarrhea right now but it isn't my posting and I just barely made it to the shitter

This just happened again. I've got a case of the 'rrhea

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I don't wear pants.
Only legwarmers and a fleshlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

haris pilton posted:

I don't wear pants.
Only legwarmers and a fleshlight.