Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i decided at a young age to only gently caress hard 10s

it hasn't worked out well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
she's gotta have nice eyes and she's gotta be a guy who thinks he's a woman

feller
Jul 5, 2006

The Saurus posted:

at least it happened in a thread that's a pile of crap and not one with any worth or value

ur a pile of crap

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Any bitch that says "I don't really read" or whatever variation

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have gone home with women below my standards. Well... not home per say, but the hotel room they payed for, with the cab they paid for. I agreed after she paid for like 5 of my drinks.

Never dismiss anybody, you never know who could be rich.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

KirbyKhan posted:

I have gone home with women below my standards. Well... not home per say, but the hotel room they payed for, with the cab they paid for. I agreed after she paid for like 5 of my drinks.

Never dismiss anybody, you never know who could be rich.

I'd pay money to gently caress Kirby

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
OP, is your mom hot?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Even ugly girls can suck a dick imo, OP.

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT

Wall Balls posted:

i decided at a young age to only gently caress hard 10s

it hasn't worked out well

true story my eye doctor's name is hardten. he's a dude though

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
There aren't too many ladies below my standards, so the ones that don't clear the bar are some truly sad individuals, OP

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ninjatang posted:

What kind of chicks are below your standards? Not many for me. Ill even bonk a fatty.
As long as she has a somewhat cute face.

How about you guys?

https://youtu.be/fffWy6EfU7g

Nice YouTube channel you dipshit!!!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Omelette du Fromage posted:

ur a pile of crap

i'm a garbage bag full of canned corn

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Saurus posted:

Nice TO quote

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

The Saurus posted:

your a beautiful snowflake, turn that frown upside down mr. thesaurus

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Kuato posted:

Once this type is found we will will likely implement a control schedule for procreation that will occur anally

nice

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012
b'low my standards, knowmsayin'?

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I once hosed a 5'2" 170lb chick. My standards are of the top-most tier.

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

Kuato posted:

I'm very picky when it comes to women, I have a specific type when it comes to body type, attire, mannerisms, and cultural customs.

Once this type is found we will will likely implement a control schedule for procreation that will occur annually (at the same dates each year); I've come close to finding the one but they usually bolt once I bring in my attorney and they see the legally binding contracts I draw up.

Yea right. You would gently caress a couch if it had a hole in it.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

The Saurus posted:

sometimes i get you confused with the other spanish franco, but then i remember he managed to run a country for 30 years while you couldn't run a subforum for 3

:vince:

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

The Saurus posted:

Are you really The Saurus?

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm picky

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

naem posted:

I'm picky

Yea you like to pick your nose. Ha hahahaha *high fives his frat buddies*.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nothings more pimp than slam whaling a pregnant bitch in her last trimester whos married to some geek and then telling that chump to his face that u had no choice but to nuttted up on their unborn child because he just couldnt treat a lady, and when they angry an try to take a shot at u while u walkin away u pull out ur totally legal CCW Ruger turn around and put three in their head...stand ur ground so u can pound that mound

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
i'm a birthday candle in a circle of black girls

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

Mariana Horchata posted:

nothings more pimp than slam whaling a pregnant bitch in her last trimester whos married to some geek and then telling that chump to his face that u had no choice but to nuttted up on their unborn child because he just couldnt treat a lady, and when they angry an try to take a shot at u while u walkin away u pull out ur totally legal CCW Ruger turn around and put three in their head...stand ur ground so u can pound that mound

That gif is good fapping.

prostidude
Jul 23, 2015
Girls with 3 boobs. Just can't do it.

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

prostidude posted:

Girls with 3 boobs. Just can't do it.

I do it all the time. I call it total recalling.

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

i'm a birthday candle in a circle of black girls

Lame.

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

she's gotta have nice eyes and she's gotta be a guy who thinks he's a woman

Uh..

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Op's mom, but that never stopped me

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Op's mom, but that never stopped me

Ha! Jokes on you someone made that joke already.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
*honk*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I like girls with a real misery to them but I also like attractive girls which is a real whodunit for me because an attractive girl has so few problems in her under 40s life that she is never miserable. I mean, sure she thinks she is sometimes, but within 500 feet of her there is a man in debt whose mattress rests directly on the floor and who is thinking about physically crawling behind the couch and staying there for weeks like such a thing would an immeasurable relief.

raton fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 29, 2015

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

I like girls with a real misery to them but I also like attractive girls which is a real whodunit for me because an attractive girl has so few problems in her under 40s life that she is never miserable. I mean, sure she thinks she is sometimes, but within 500 feet of her there is a man in debt whose mattress rests directly on the floor and who is thinking about physically crawling behind the couch and staying there for weeks like such a thing would an immeasurable relief.

You need professional help.

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

Who's foot is that?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

same

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

ninjatang posted:

Who's foot is that?

its from a scene in shallow hal that i always remember whenever im petty about a woman's looks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRKlFXUeSKs

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW

Amorphous Blob posted:

its from a scene in shallow hal that i always remember whenever im petty about a woman's looks

For some reason feet gross me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Amorphous Blob posted:

that stupid movie would be called out as problematic in 2k15 and generate high amounts of tumblr rage and huffpost think pieces. myt

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 29, 2015

• Locked thread