Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

I like girls with a real misery to them but I also like attractive girls which is a real whodunit for me because an attractive girl has so few problems in her under 40s life that she is never miserable. I mean, sure she thinks she is sometimes, but within 500 feet of her there is a man in debt whose mattress rests directly on the floor and who is thinking about physically crawling behind the couch and staying there for weeks like such a thing would an immeasurable relief.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
my 10 guy does not wear make up unless he needs it for his job. (actor/burgler/marine etc)

• Locked thread