Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Not because he was rude to blacks (not a fan myself); I'm happy about it because everyone was always super supportive about his Hulkamania, but when I have regular mania those same people get huffy & say I need to go back on my medication, and it's really been cheesing me off forever.

Maybe everyone will finally see this Hulk isn't so Incredible after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

greetings, mysterious franky

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hulk hogan never claimed to be incredible, except in his wrestling

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
is hulk hogan still rich cause he was one of the most popular wrestlers back then, or did he squander it all on drugs and steroids and meat shoes like every other wrestler

if you're independently wealthy enough you can probably just drop racial slurs all over the place. like i bet there's a person from each race that would willingly do a job for you while you just referred to them as "friend of the family" or "spic" if you paid them enough

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
hulk hogans real name is roger hannigan

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'm pumped for Hannigania

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

greetings, mysterious franky

hi

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

for the record, i'm more a proponent of macho madness than i am of hulkamania, and always have been

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
how was hulk hogan a good wrestler when his special move was just a leg drop with a fist pump

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Frankie your OPs are always a delight to read and I laughed out loud ("LOL-ed"). Jesus Christ bless you and your family.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I feel like the Ultimate Warrior was never really A-list enough to be a suitable rival for the Hulkster tbh

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had a hulkamania exercise set when i was a little kid and i grew up to be fat & bald so i guess it half worked

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

JakeP posted:

how was hulk hogan a good wrestler when his special move was just a leg drop with a fist pump

All the rock had was an overdramatic elbow drop and then later a powerslam.

John Cena's special move is having a delicious grade-A booty

Company faces always get by on charisma rather than athletics you DUMB BABY :goonsay:

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
sounds like youre not a real American, fighting for the rights of every man!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Hell Yeah posted:

for the record, i'm more a proponent of macho madness than i am of hulkamania, and always have been

Hell yeah, same

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

ROFLburger posted:

Hell yeah, same

gently caress Hogan right in his no-selling rear end

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

Oh yeah

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
It has always been sung he was a real American, and then he hated black people super hard so I guess the song knew the score

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

the undertaker was an avowed trotskyite and no one gave him guff for that, where I'm always getting the Royal Guff for my extremist sociopolitical views on labor and capital. I wish everyone would stop putting these wrestlers up on a pedestal, but I guess it's too much to ask to get even half the respect of a Goldberg, or even a Papa Shango.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Science should study his propensity to "Hulk up" when he is on the cusp of losing. Is it a rush of adrenaline behind it? Does it have to do with the mania he suffers (some would say benefits) from? Can one contract this mania voluntarily or is it something one is born with? I personally think he received a competitive advantage from the mania and am glad he was removed from the WWE Hall of Fame; cheaters like Hogan don't deserve to be in the Hall

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

mysterious frankie posted:

the undertaker was an avowed trotskyite and no one gave him guff for that, where I'm always getting the Royal Guff for my extremist sociopolitical views on labor and capital. I wish everyone would stop putting these wrestlers up on a pedestal, but I guess it's too much to ask to get even half the respect of a Goldberg, or even a Papa Shango.

Everyone should try being nice for a couple hours, and then report back.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
why he gently caress he own daughter, that seems unhealthy

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

jackyl posted:

why he gently caress he own daughter, that seems unhealthy

actually: its really good

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pquYAEfbBFM

this thread needs this video

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010

The Saurus posted:

is hulk hogan still rich cause he was one of the most popular wrestlers back then, or did he squander it all on drugs and steroids and meat shoes like every other wrestler

if you're independently wealthy enough you can probably just drop racial slurs all over the place. like i bet there's a person from each race that would willingly do a job for you while you just referred to them as "friend of the family" or "spic" if you paid them enough

I saw a documentary a few years back and he lives in a mansion with his young, blonde wife.

If he still has that after the divorce, his son's legal fees, and funding his daughter's singing career, then it's merely a case of the Hulkster being somewhat less richer.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Frankie thohhts would make a good serial GBS thread think about it FRANKIE

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

JebanyPedal posted:

Frankie thohhts would make a good serial GBS thread think about it FRANKIE

just did that, so that's your fault.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

mysterious frankie posted:

Not because he was rude to blacks (not a fan myself); I'm happy about it because everyone was always super supportive about his Hulkamania, but when I have regular mania those same people get huffy & say I need to go back on my medication, and it's really been cheesing me off forever.

Maybe everyone will finally see this Hulk isn't so Incredible after all.

Perhaps if you study Hogan a little more closely, you'll be able to put a little more man into your mania and people wouldn't be huffy about it, maybe instead they'll jump onto your mania train and support your whims.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

The Saurus posted:

I imagine a lot of his fortune was spent on all those things you mentioned, plus legal fees for all the poo poo his son went through, plus getting his other son's pop stardom off the ground, plus getting divorced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
bump

• Locked thread