Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
im sorry for insulting you guys i went way overboard. but please remember

you are a bunch of stupid loving cunts who know nothing about anything. suck poo poo idiots. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
what is a millenial? someone who is 15 or less? lol

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
we millenials could have the polar opposite culture and ethics and everything would still be exactly the same for us because we are inheriting your goddamn mess

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

we millenials could have the polar opposite culture and ethics and everything would still be exactly the same for us because we are inheriting your goddamn mess

doesnt make you any less lovely now does it

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
we didn't invent the job of "social media wizard", you did and we are hungry and desperate enough to take it

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

doesnt make you any less lovely now does it

no

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

you need to go on the offensive more.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Let me tell you about this thing that I hate.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
pretty entitled post, op

you really hurt a lot of peoples feelings today, including mine. im gonna have to chalk you off as another soon-to-be homeless millennial. i will not help you. i will not speak your name. you are dead to me.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

pretty entitled post, op

you really hurt a lot of peoples feelings today, including mine. im gonna have to chalk you off as another soon-to-be homeless millennial. i will not help you. i will not speak your name. you are dead to me.

i actually do not need your help dad gay so what. i have a job and and income and a life so you can like, eat a bag of garbage or poo poo or something. you are no longer my family so like, bugger off or whatever

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
did you know?
old peoples opinions are just as irrelevant as the opinions of toddlers or teens or you!
next time an old who doesnt directly benefit you in some way (i.e. has no money that you can take lets keep it real thats all theyre good for) has the audacity to speak to their chronological better (thats you) just make a wet farting noise with your mouth until they stop. they loving hate it and you can watch the sad realization that their sense of selfworth is nothing but but a product of our societies elderworship cuture.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

we are inheriting your goddamn mess

It's better than you deserve.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Sonofsilversign posted:

did you know?
old peoples opinions are just as irrelevant as the opinions of toddlers or teens or you!
next time an old who doesnt directly benefit you in some way (i.e. has no money that you can take lets keep it real thats all theyre good for) has the audacity to speak to their chronological better (thats you) just make a wet farting noise with your mouth until they stop. they loving hate it and you can watch the sad realization that their sense of selfworth is nothing but but a product of our societies elderworship cuture.

your policy of humiliating old people will only work until I myself am an old person and will resent this strategy. you piece of garbage or whatever

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

i actually do not need your help dad gay so what. i have a job and and income and a life so you can like, eat a bag of garbage or poo poo or something. you are no longer my family so like, bugger off or whatever

for now... hhahahahahha

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Ghost Head posted:

your policy of humiliating old people will only work until I myself am an old person and will resent this strategy. you piece of garbage or whatever

you clearly havent thought out your endgame lemme spell it out for you

kill you are self (at least before 40 lmao if you wanna be 40)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

i feel like many people who say this do not declare it to their families or change their lifestyles in any meaningful way. I realise that I take on a tremendous risk by saying this.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

there are still some old people who get mad when people say this lmao

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

pretty entitled post, op

dont worry aiding the homeless will soon be illegal. then the purges will take care of most of them

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Millennial falcon is kind of an outdated hunk of junk, even Luke said so, not sure why everyone is so gung ho about defending its honor. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me :shrug:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Ghost Head posted:

you are a bunch of stupid loving cunts who know nothing about anything. suck poo poo idiots. lol

You think we're bad?

We actually contributed something to society and STILL got poo poo on by our baby boomer parents.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

look at me i hate millennials im so original

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Have a chicken macnugget.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

what is a millenial? someone who is 15 or less? lol

According to Strauss/Howe Anyone born between 1982 and 2004 (inclusive).

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Ghost Head posted:

dude plz take this plate away

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Hey, man. It's not Gen X's fault for all this poo poo, it's the Boomers. Plz rage accordingly.

I'm on the GenX/Millennial cusp, I think I know what I'm talking about.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

every day my dad's like "you're going to take care of me when I'm old, right?" and I'm like lmao no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
A generation named for a short-lived Fox series starring Bishop/Chains Cooper. Tragic.

• Locked thread