Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

sucks badly. this show feels like it is made specifically for people who spend all day on their tumblr/twitter posting gifs and poo poo.c i just watched an episode where finn continuously confesses his love to this flame princess and she's too retarded to understand and keeps misunderstanding everything and nothing happens

show's garbage imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbt-XClX0Y

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
idk i thought this show was obviously made for kids?

is it not? idgi

its not even on adult swim and they show anime

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

well gosh darn you don't enjoy a childrens cartoon that must be terrible

if you want cartoons for adults get yourself some hentai :D

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol op, this is some real bitch poo poo on ur part

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
You know whats awesome? Johnny Hates Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwqa3QCwMw

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

idk i thought this show was obviously made for kids?

is it not? idgi

its not even on adult swim and they show anime

its for land whales

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TwoFire posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_UXvcr22rM

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

TwoFire posted:

shut the gently caress up you idiot fuckin oval office

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

didn't click any of that

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2SVX7nBe0

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I saw one where the dog's tail did clown performance art at the circus. It was pretty good. If you have strong feelings about a children's cartoon you're probably a huge loser.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Why did you watch enough of a television program for children to form an opinion on it.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
bmo rules

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Funny show

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
went down the shitter after sugar left

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Vorik posted:

sucks badly. this show feels like it is made specifically for people who spend all day on their tumblr/twitter posting gifs and poo poo.c i just watched an episode where finn continuously confesses his love to this flame princess and she's too retarded to understand and keeps misunderstanding everything and nothing happens

show's garbage imo
can't wait for someone to burst in here and say that you didn't get the episode or that you should watch more and see if you like any of them, or both of those things

jake is a cool character imo

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I watched some of it and thought it was okay. Sorry that you get this upset about a silly kids' show, op.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

i saw an episode where finn was floating thru space and singing some fruity talk-sing song and i thought to myself "does this show ever stop with that?" it was the first decent thing on cn for a minute but i cant stand the music.

penn ward designed the show for lil kids(like, moreso than even the older stuff like dexter and ppg) but it caught on with tweens and young adults so they had to interject draaaaaaama into it. bring back chowder

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Amorphous Blob posted:

penn ward designed the show for lil kids(like, moreso than even the older stuff like dexter and ppg) but it caught on with tweens and young adults so they had to interject draaaaaaama into it.
at least adventure time has the foundation to be turned into a show with recurring storylines and poo poo. regular show should just be about a bunch of weird characters encountering hosed-up poo poo but the entire last season was love triangle bullshit

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

yeah regular show is way better when its a couple of dumb assholes getting sucked into bionic commando

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i triple dog-dick dont care

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIgWgFjTG8A

naem
May 29, 2011

I like how there is dark satanic magic thrown in with no explanation, and that they actually follow their own weird in universe rules. In one episode the talking candy people were having a feast and it was all meat. Like, butchered animal carcasses.

Little tidbits make it fun

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
every so often me and my wife go back through and watch the funny ones, its okay

definitely not tumblr-y, i dunno where people who havent watched the show get that idea. i think they confuse it with stephen universe or some other poo poo

the episode with the cat who has approximate knowledge of all truth is pretty funny

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Vorik posted:

show's garbage imo

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUYSGojUuAU

its ok with me,

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
It was good, but now its not.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
give a shits: zero

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Maldoror posted:

went down the shitter after sugar left

wasnt she fired for saying pb and marceline were gay

i liked when it was about silly poo poo now its all about bad fathers

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Vorik posted:

show's garbage imo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
its a pretty cute show with more interesting characters and storylines than most of the otehr poo poo thats on netflix or tv in general

fight me about it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Shut the gently caress up Iori.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Uh adventure time is a cool show that I watch w/ my girlfriends op maybe you should stop being such a bitch?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Oh yeah OP? Well guess what? You can kiss my rear end you dumb piece of poo poo. Actually don't just gently caress off back to wrongland, the land where everyone is wrong all the goddamn time so it's just a bunch of cognitive dissonance mutherfuckers just circle-jerking so basically North Korea.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
God I loving hate you

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Oh yeah OP? Well guess what? You can kiss my rear end you dumb piece of poo poo. Actually don't just gently caress off back to wrongland, the land where everyone is wrong all the goddamn time so it's just a bunch of cognitive dissonance mutherfuckers just circle-jerking so basically North Korea.

Youre gay, and bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I once hated a thing, too.

• Locked thread