Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Yolomon Wayne posted:

What if you bone a holo-hooker and turn off the holodeck after you finish (in her butt), does your cum appear midair and splash on the ground?

Yes.

This is a feature, not a bug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
gotta be careful though, a computer can misinterpret your intentions and begin to create a holochild that can fool Datum.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Roger Craig posted:

Couldn't you just use the teleporter to send a copy of yourself down, and make disposable away teams? Weren't there 2 Rikers at one point?

freak accidents aside no

the transporter actually takes your atoms apart into a stream while keeping them coherent, whips them really fast in a particle accelerator and fires them out of an antenna at your beam down site

tech manual is pretty clear on that point

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
we accidentally teleported commander riker into the planets crust and he died instantly. Fortunately we just teleported together his smashed bits back up here and now he's alive again

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yolomon Wayne posted:

What if you bone a holo-hooker and turn off the holodeck after you finish (in her butt), does your cum appear midair and splash on the ground?

On older holodecks maybe, but newer ones allow you to eat food and such which means it's actual replicated food. Replicators can also break down and recycle waste. A proper full feature holodeck would use a combination of forcefields, projections, and transporter/replicator. A top of the line holodeck should let you seemlessly chase an old grizzled prospector through a wild west gold rush town, hunt him, then eat him while enjoying the full flavor of replicated old man meat, and remain full after you leave the holodeck.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Yolomon Wayne posted:

this blue stripe log is relevant to your inquiry

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
also might as well post the other one while i'm here:

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/blue-stripe-life/

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

quote:

My chest never beeps and then says "Ensign Dupree, we are under attack, what do you think the replicator can do." I would say "a whole hell of a lot," because holy crap, it's only like the second most incredible technology ever made. It would be the most incredible, but you can't make a replicator generate forty identical women with giant breasts and insatiable libidos. That's holodeck territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

this blue stripe log is relevant to your inquiry

Thanks, that really does answer a few question, smoe of which i would have never asked, but still.

Also amazingly fitting avatar/thread combo there.

• Locked thread