Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Samuel L. Jackson is a liberal iirc.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Samuel L. Jackson is a liberal iirc.

Just to clarify, Samael L Jackson wears a Kangol, which is similiar to but not the same as the hat in the op

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Libertarian light

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Libertarian, driving daddys BWM and using his Amex and talking about how the government intrudes on his life and everyone should pull themselves up by their own bootstraps as he sips his Starbucks latte.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Image won't load OP are u a loving aggravator ??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

a bay posted:

Just to clarify, Samael L Jackson wears a Kangol, which is similiar to but not the same as the hat in the op

Congratulations on knowing every type of hat in the world I guess.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
none because no one younger than 80 wears that hat

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Huntin' an' fishin' an' votin' Tory an' readin' the Daily Mail an' buggerin' small boys.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The only guy I've seen wear a hat like that was actively cucking another dude, so I'd say pro-cucking.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
I have a hat like that I have the signet books edition of all of rands publications and fingerless gloves to go with my London fog jacket you do the math

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
End the fed, bithch

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I got a hat like that 3 years ago for Christmas. I haven't worn it since that night.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

Image won't load OP are u a loving aggravator ??

Sorry, here is the image that is in the op

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Blazing Zero posted:

You are not correct, but I wish you were

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My sister has bought me a fedora or some other wacky hat like that for my birthday every year since I was 12 years old and it has gone on too long for me to tell her that I don't really like them and never wear them willingly, so I occasionally wear them to family functions for her benefit. As a result I am wearing a fedora in a lot of family photos and for this reason I try to stay away from facebook.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Balding 40 year old "libertarian" (usually just right wing but REALLY hates taxes) who probably owns a barely profitable resturant and drives a Mazda for fun.

One guy I know who wears one of those owns a lovely coffee shop, started telling racist jokes the instant Obama began his presidential run, only hires high school girls to be his baristas so he can creep on them, bitches about "charbucks", plays Fox News in the store at about 150% tolerable volume, and rides a penny farthing.

This is a penny farthing:

Another was my dad who wore one during his mid life crisis while driving a Trans Am before he drank himself to death at 50. He did not drive a stupid loving bicycle for ultraredditors. He was not a racist and routinely worked with engineers from all over Southeast Asia and was barricaded in a hotel during one of the Philippines' random coups or whatever.

He was also at least not a shithead libertarian, just the run of the mill Catholic who defaults to conservative because Catholic churches routinely hammer on how abortion is the #1 worst thing and most important issue.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
End the fed is clearly fedora.

This is more of the pro-rape lobby.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Blazing Zero posted:

that's not true

but sadly it is true that the only people capable of wearing hats without looking retarded are over like 70 years old. maybe only exception is a basketball cap at a sports game

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

UKIP

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't think turn of the century street toughs have a specific political view.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Xaris posted:

a basketball cap at a sports game

I would like this to be my new username.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
when I was a teen in the 90s we called those cocksucker caps so bernie supporters i guess?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
a person that wears that hat wants the six counties to be returned to Ireland, and probably makes bombs in his basement so that he can kill english cops and soldiers

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what about a black mesh trucker cap?????

either party animal and/or huge racist

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

City of Tampa posted:

a person that wears that hat wants the six counties to be returned to Ireland, and probably makes bombs in his basement so that he can kill english cops and soldiers

i thought we were talking america only, my bad.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

In :britain: they're probably a leftie who pushes their grumpy post-hipster persona so hard they wrap right back round into being a regressive prat

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Strategic Tea posted:

In :britain: they're probably a leftie who pushes their grumpy post-hipster persona so hard they wrap right back round into being a regressive prat

but enough about being british

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 29, 2015

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
giving is living

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Huh, kind of funny people here say libertarian. The hat struck me as a flat cap which is a common working class hat so I instantly translated as wannabe communist.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

He probably has a surface level understanding of politics and systems of government and makes up most of it as he goes along.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Blazing Zero posted:

i thought we were talking america only, my bad.

americans wearing that hat is cultural appropriation

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_cap

Okay so that is literally exactly what that is and now I know why I associated it with working class

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Xaris posted:

maybe only exception is a basketball cap at a sports game
lmao

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
:shillary: donor.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Arian_Samurai posted:

I don't think turn of the century street toughs have a specific political view.

i don't remember seeing street toughs that looked like that 15 years ago

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
That hat belongs to a Lyndon LaRouche supporter. I'm sure of it.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ashgromnies posted:

i don't remember seeing street toughs that looked like that 15 years ago

Thats because it was the turn of the millnium dumb rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

• Locked thread