Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

circ dick soleil posted:

why are they grizzling about your dick and balls?

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Pick posted:

No it's more like "I'm afraid for my life every second of every day, except that a part of me secretly hopes to die because I feel my life's trajectory is downward and that my ability to believe in the things that allow me to experience happiness is waning, also he's slowly revealing his intention of treating me like garbage but maybe less like garbage than an alternative guy."

this is some serious cormac mccarthy poo poo, holy crP

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Moon Atari posted:

It is a man's role to try fruitlessly to ease a woman's incessant anxiety and unhappiness, even if you are not at all responsible for those negative emotions.

you should re learn your gender roles cause thats actually bad

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Girls are just not worth the trouble. they demand to be fed every day and they get upset if you work them for more then 12 hours a day. They have an insane desire to engage in socialization with one another, and they often get injured while operating the smelters

their voices can also be really shrill especially when one of them falls into the blast furnace. Every time that happens the calcium in their bones throws off the composition of ore mixture and the whole batch needs to be scrapped.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pick posted:

No it's more like "I'm afraid for my life every second of every day, except that a part of me secretly hopes to die because I feel my life's trajectory is downward and that my ability to believe in the things that allow me to experience happiness is waning, also he's slowly revealing his intention of treating me like garbage but maybe less like garbage than an alternative guy."

This is probably why Islamic women defend their sort of captive lifestyle. Must be easier to deal with the certainty of it all.

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
They bear the burden of the Womb.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Cracked_Gear posted:

Girls are just not worth the trouble. they demand to be fed every day and they get upset if you work them for more then 12 hours a day. They have an insane desire to engage in socialization with one another, and they often get injured while operating the smelters

their voices can also be really shrill especially when one of them falls into the blast furnace. Every time that happens the calcium in their bones throws off the composition of ore mixture and the whole batch needs to be scrapped.

If you think that's bad, you should see what happens when they work at a rock quarry. Sarah sitting at the gravel pit was a nightmare.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Women are fantastic. So are men. We are all great guys!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

can't we all just..get along?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Ocean Book posted:

you should re learn your gender roles cause thats actually bad

men have no power when it comes to relationships because we don't have the inherent value that women have, so we have no bargaining position unless ridiculously hot/wealthy

if we don't want to deal with her crap, there's 100 guys lined up who are more than willing to

it's the same kind of mechanic that keeps people in awful minimum wage jobs

Roy fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Jul 30, 2015

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Maybe, regardless of gender, we must learn to love ourselves before trying to love others or expecting to receive love from them. Just like with physical love where it would be a bad idea to jump right into loving without first masturbating, so too should we practice emotional love on ourselves before awkwardly thrusting it onto another.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Roy posted:

men have no power when it comes to relationships because we don't have the inherent value that women have, so we have no bargaining position unless ridiculously hot/wealthy

if we don't want to deal with her crap, there's 100 guys lined up who are more than willing to

*scoots into the corner of people who enjoy having relations with fellow human beings* ok....

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i have this crick in my neck and i can't get rid of it no matter how many times i wrench and twist my skull around

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

they don't. they just become more open about their own insecurities and anxieties as they trust you more and vice versa. this is the dynamic of every relationship ever, hth.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Ocean Book posted:

*scoots into the corner of people who enjoy having relations with fellow human beings* ok....

how many guys have to commit suicide before you start to care?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i always get gassy after a milkshake

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Girls always break up with their lovely fail boyfriends and spend 2 months chopping off all their hair, posting ~strong,positive,woman~ meme's on tumblr and facebook, and working out. THen they meet a man and can stop trying again until the process repeats itself in 6 months/3 years

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

How often do you get turned down, OP? Maybe it's the fedora.
its a trilby i'll have you know

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Whereas men will often desperately cling to their lovely fail girlfriends, pushing them both through an extended course of pain that leaves them both hating themselves and each other. When it finally falls apart the man will spend a period of time bitching about how women are terrible and formulating theories for why this is the case. Then they meet a woman, fall in love (justifying how she is different to all the others) and repeat the process.

Both genders are equally likely to gently caress up relationships through their own brand of insecurities causing lovely selfish behaviour. But also both genders are equally likely to be unfairly blamed for everything by complete strangers applying their own hangups. Both genders are also equally likely to be bitter and jealous of the other gender's advantages, while ignoring their disadvantages and being oblivious to their own gender's advantages.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

honestly just give me a squartal thats cool

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

they make you see yourself until you say "no more!"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moon Atari posted:

Whereas men will often desperately cling to their lovely fail girlfriends, pushing them both through an extended course of pain that leaves them both hating themselves and each other. When it finally falls apart the man will spend a period of time bitching about how women are terrible and formulating theories for why this is the case. Then they meet a woman, fall in love (justifying how she is different to all the others) and repeat the process.

Both genders are equally likely to gently caress up relationships through their own brand of insecurities causing lovely selfish behaviour. But also both genders are equally likely to be unfairly blamed for everything by complete strangers applying their own hangups. Both genders are also equally likely to be bitter and jealous of the other gender's advantages, while ignoring their disadvantages and being oblivious to their own gender's advantages.

Dunno seems kind of convenient that every single thing is exactly equally likely. Sounds like bulshit ti me

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

"We were partners in a puzzle, then. The difficulty level was 9, or 9.3. There were no clues. We would have to wait until we parted from each other to discover whether we had won or lost. This was incentive enough to over-explore each other’s eccentricities, to enter a race toward bored familiarity." marcus broady

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

CoolCat posted:

Women are fantastic. So are men. We are all great guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knYOcaQ-x5o

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Lately I have realised that I've started to dislike pretty girls. I think it's unfair that they have easy lives which they get just by fluttering their eyelashes. It got worse yesterday when I saw a pretty girl fall over on the street. Her heels snapped and she fell over and I saw up her skirt. Her panties were white with yellow polka dots. She looked embarrassed when she got up and Last night I masturbated to the thought.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ork of Fiction posted:

This is probably why Islamic women defend their sort of captive lifestyle. Must be easier to deal with the certainty of it all.

As I've said on these forums before. Hell is complete and total freedom. Some people just can not deal with it.

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

Horniest Manticore posted:

Lately I have realised that I've started to dislike pretty girls. I think it's unfair that they have easy lives which they get just by fluttering their eyelashes. It got worse yesterday when I saw a pretty girl fall over on the street. Her heels snapped and she fell over and I saw up her skirt. Her panties were white with yellow polka dots. She looked embarrassed when she got up and Last night I masturbated to the thought.

I got OP and Kleen_TheRowdyDog mixed up because they both started posting at the same time both hate women but one posted this and the other got banned for speculating on date raping a woman soon because they had no prospect of touching one otherwise

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

bitmap posted:

That's not gonna happen with my new girlfriend

girlfriends: not even once

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Girls always break up with their lovely fail boyfriends and spend 2 months chopping off all their hair, posting ~strong,positive,woman~ meme's on tumblr and facebook, and working out. THen they meet a man and can stop trying again until the process repeats itself in 6 months/3 years

Moon Atari posted:

Heterosexual relationships are always a loving mess.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

boom boom boom posted:

Heterosexual relationships are always a loving mess.

please don't discriminate on the basis of preference you monster

Dead Boy
Jul 30, 2015

by Cowcaster

opus111 posted:

into permentantly-stressed out sadsacks whose main hobby in life seems to be moping around and grizzling about the tiniest things within just a few weeks of meeting them?!

They were always like that internally. It never showed because in their youth they had lots of male attention, validation, and life was one big nightclub where women get in free and drink specials. Once they hit the wall, the bad boys they drool over, move on to hotter younger women. Any of the older(late twenties) posters can vouch for this. Meeting a girl who you liked in Highschool, when she is used up and haggard, and you are doing well brings out the claws. She will immediately try to impose the same social dynamic that existed back in high school. If you hold frame and tell her to gently caress off, be prepared for all hell to break lose.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Dead Boy posted:

They were always like that internally. It never showed because in their youth they had lots of male attention, validation, and life was one big nightclub where women get in free and drink specials. Once they hit the wall, the bad boys they drool over, move on to hotter younger women. Any of the older(late twenties) posters can vouch for this. Meeting a girl who you liked in Highschool, when she is used up and haggard, and you are doing well brings out the claws. She will immediately try to impose the same social dynamic that existed back in high school. If you hold frame and tell her to gently caress off, be prepared for all hell to break lose.

hello jon pop

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

jon poop

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

opus111 posted:

into permentantly-stressed out sadsacks whose main hobby in life seems to be moping around and grizzling about the tiniest things within just a few weeks of meeting them?!

SHUT THE gently caress UP!!!!!!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Roy posted:

Oh boy this again.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQqCmvLLcGQ

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Dead Boy posted:

same

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Horniest Manticore posted:

Hey guess what rear end in a top hat, pretty girls get treated like poo poo too because you fuckers hate us for reasons beyond our control because you assume things of us we haven't even had time to do.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Pick posted:

Hey guess what rear end in a top hat, pretty girls get treated like poo poo too because you fuckers hate us for reasons beyond our control because you assume things of us we haven't even had time to do.

I see what you did there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

how many guys have to commit suicide before you start to care?

• Locked thread