Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Boy
Jul 30, 2015

by Cowcaster

Shithouse Dave posted:

Does it ever make you sad to think of how much time you wasted failing to tear down other people, that you could have been spending building yourself and your own good life?

No. It's too late for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I think it is probably bad to let your inability to get sex define your attitude towards any topic, let alone your views on entire groups of people.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

opus111 posted:

into permentantly-stressed out sadsacks whose main hobby in life seems to be moping around and grizzling about the tiniest things within just a few weeks of meeting them?!

probably because of you

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Pick posted:

That's when their energy to look happy runs out. All women are stressed and anxious literally 100% of the time.

I think this is the correct answer.

• Locked thread