Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
about racist coworkers?

I live in the south and this one guy just gets on my nerves all the drat time. Besides the normal laziness, bad attitude, and general stupidity, he is also incredibly racist. Some examples,

Blacks are the children of Ham, cursed by god ect.

Blacks are animals, that's why the hormones in our food affects them more and makes them fat.

All those blacks getting shot at traffic stops had it coming.

He will also harrass and solicit any black women who walk by our workplace.

I generally avoid and don't speak with him. Any sort of disagreement with him can only escalate into a fight that will get me thrown out as well. Management of course does not care.

Being white hetero cis scum this doesent affect me except in the sense that our society going downhill affects me, but it's still irritating. What options do I have other than quietly murdering my coworker? I guess that is an option. My username is descriptive as my strength is monstrous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
well hes not wrong OP

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Marry him.
That'll shut him up.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Call a lawyer

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Get a real job that requires more than a GED and your problem might be solved, OP.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
just tell him hes a oval office

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
management doesn't care, huh? where do you work?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Every time he says something racist reply with "I feel the same way about white trash"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

Blacks are the children of Ham, cursed by god ect.

I'm no scientist but I'm pretty sure fat people are the children of ham.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
As the worlds strongest nerd you should physically coerce him into having the correct views on not just race but pop culture (he probably likes a lot of trash GBS, his social betters, deem to be mediocre)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Uve got to shoot up your office to show them what's what

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Danica Patrick is my favorite racist

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

JakeP posted:

Danica Patrick is my favorite racist

you just wanna shove SOMETHING in that filthy mouth

go

daddy

:pervert:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
crush his leg with a bear trap

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I am the "liberal guy" at a workplace populated entirely by aggressively racist teabagger white guys in their 50s.

I've found that it can be fun to kind of agree with something they say, but in a way that bends it back to a progressive position.

Like: "yeah Obama sure is taxing us all to death, but it would be great if he would at least make his buddies in the banking industry pay the same tax rate on their investment income that we pay on our work."

You can pretty much get a teabagger to agree to anything if they think it's the opposite of what Obama wants. I got all of these guys to oppose the TPP.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Have you tried not giving a poo poo, op?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Drop a tip to the offices of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton or whoepver is relevant now

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Traxis posted:

Call a lawyer

perhaps a jewesh one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp