Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
66% of characters created by a male mind are men. And before you try to argue that it's just how it is everywhere, women do not discriminate that way (lol, as if you can discriminate against a man). On average it's 50/50 for them. This is also not something inherent for any specific culture as pretty much the same ratios are observed all around the world. The most terrifying aspect of this, of course, is that people argue there are some :biotruths: behind it and dismiss the problem altogether. Another thing people often say is that since none of it is real, the problem is also not real, completely failing to understand how our subconscious works. I didn't see any numbers on race yet, but I'm sure they would be equally distressing.

E: Oops, ran out of characters in the title. In men's dreams, duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My lats are really sore

• Locked thread