Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
So I've posted about this in a couple forums and a couple goons have even come to see the place.

But anyway I bought a lesson center/music store in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh. When I took it over it was already a profitable business due to the amount of lessons we teach. Currently I have about 85 clients which is pretty good for summer.

Here's the website http://www.urockmusiccenter.com/#!portfolio/clnb

I'm sure many of you saw that I made a large purchase of Simon Patrick Guitars which are made by Godin.

Here's my inventory of them http://www.urockmusiccenter.com/#!portfolio/clnb

I'm also a Recording King and The Loar dealer though I haven't made a big buy up of any of those yet, however I can still order anything I want from them.

Anyway I just figured people would maybe have questions of suggestions for me. So ask or tell away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrthas
Jan 22, 2007
No questions, but just a heads-up: it looks like the rear view of the first guitar is the wrong picture.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Pyrthas posted:

No questions, but just a heads-up: it looks like the rear view of the first guitar is the wrong picture.

Good catch, I'm not sure how I missed that but I got all fixed. Thanks.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I've got no advice or anything but I just want to wish you all the best with it and I hope it's a great success for you :)

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
The jpg compression artifacts in your uRock logo look like poo poo.

Don't mean to nitpick but that's an easily fixable rookie mistake (use a png version of the logo), and literally the first thing that caught my eye when I loaded the page.

h_double fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Aug 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
^ Seconding that, it's a quick change and the jpeg looks like complete rear end.

Also, on your Instructors page, the black-and-white-guitar.jpeg is underlapping the text and also looks like poo poo (Firefox 40 on Win 7).

Your S&P Guitars page has prices and Godin doesn't.

On the FAQ page, the word "convenient" is misspelled twice. A few other fixes from the same page:

"Most guitar amps now have a headphone jack for *quiet* rocking, and *there* are *a* number of other ways to play at very reasonable volumes."

"You know your child better *than* anyone"

Hope this stuff helps! Best of luck to you man. The place looks fantastic!

• Locked thread