Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
So far I have not been statted, and have not seen anybody with any Shamed tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Sounds fun, if I wasn't dogshit at PVP I would totally roll a bounty hunter and kill all you reds.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Have had very limited time to play lately, stupid real life... Hoping to be around more in the next few weeks.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Have had very limited time to play lately, stupid real life... Hoping to be around more in the next few weeks.

No worries -- EQMS is still doing the Lord(Lowtax's) work on UOF.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
installed and played for a couple of hours. Big ole waves of nostalgia despite being a non OSI shard. Good times. Skill gain was really fast.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
Sorry to see you temporarily leave EQMS Salsa... hopefully you find that UO isnt the same without wearing purple and making pubbies rage.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Oh I'm sure I'll come crawling back sometime. It's fun running solo for a bit though.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Played Albion online til I couldn't anymore for right now and hearing people cry about uo just made me want to install uo. Haven't played uo in five years... I think the last server I played on was this one. Before that I hadn't played since 2003 but it's time to dye some clothes and pick up the ol Mage book. I'll auth on the offsite later

Cefte
Sep 18, 2004

tranquil consciousness
Mumble up? Can't get in.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Hold the phone is that mother loving Cefte!?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Cefte posted:

Mumble up? Can't get in.

Holy gently caress -- its Cefte, the finest idocer/base defense mastermind ever to exist. You thinking of playing again?

The IP for mumble changed info is as follows:

vc.dmgzone.com
port 64738
pw britgy

OP has been updated as well.

Cefte
Sep 18, 2004

tranquil consciousness
You know I can't stay away forever. Catch you guys in a bit.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Cefte almost wants to make me play again

Saiyajin-Nester
Oct 18, 2005
I should have checked this thread alot sooner

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Saiyajin-Nester posted:

I should have checked this thread alot sooner

Its always nice to see goons already on UOF find out that EQMS is a goon guild and they could be onboard the rape train instead of being run over by it ;)

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
Is Shane still waving his dick around banning people because he doesn't like the way they play UO?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B2Jrl6r44Q

Moop Moop
Aug 26, 2006

This video is everything that is fun about UO. How is the sever doing?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Moop Moop posted:

This video is everything that is fun about UO. How is the sever doing?

Server population is probably higher than it has been in a long time -- its definitely still tons of fun, especially with the crew we have.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Is Archersnon a goon?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Is Archersnon a goon?

Hell no... although he probably would fit right in over at E/N.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Chocolatebuddha posted:

Is Shane still waving his dick around banning people because he doesn't like the way they play UO?

Ehhhh -- not really.... we dont grief nearly as much as we used to mostly because this keeps Shane off our backs and allows us to PK as much as we want as long as we arent complete fuccbois about it.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
No more forum pvp? That was my favourite part.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Charles Bukowski posted:

Plenty of that still. We are just trying to not rez kill and be total douches in game (as much).

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Charles Bukowski posted:

Theres plenty of forum PVP but these days which is the greatest part of UO, talking poo poo to people who think theyre pro and admitting that EQMS(goonsquad) are a bunch of newbs and that these "l33t" pvpers are dying to newbs.

In game we try to lessen the blow of our dominance by ressing our PK victims(those who arent poo poo talkers anyway) and not outright griefing as much -- its a free shard of an 18 year old game, the end game is no longer making everyone quit the server.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
UOF seems to be picking up with more players and more PVP than before... from Sundays keep drop event, EQMS representing as the only group that came to PK:

Nilbog Resident
Dec 23, 2005

X Y v ^
why is there multiple iterations of eqms? i think my old stun hide mage is in .eqms, i see eq.ms in that ss, pretty sure i saw EQMS out and about while i was messing around on my thief earlier.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Nilbog Resident posted:

why is there multiple iterations of eqms? i think my old stun hide mage is in .eqms, i see eq.ms in that ss, pretty sure i saw EQMS out and about while i was messing around on my thief earlier.

There is a faction guild (eq.ms) and then the normal EQMS guild for PVM/PVE characters.

Fearinhell
Sep 5, 2002
As an old vet I come back every few years and play for a month or two, Ive been attempting one of these come backs and keep having an issue. So I ask my old goon buddies a question. I have a good friend on here who keeps having problems with jodee freeze/running poop. Have any of the guild had issues with this guy scamming/spouting not truths to try to get people banned? Thanks in advance.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Fearinhell posted:

As an old vet I come back every few years and play for a month or two, Ive been attempting one of these come backs and keep having an issue. So I ask my old goon buddies a question. I have a good friend on here who keeps having problems with jodee freeze/running poop. Have any of the guild had issues with this guy scamming/spouting not truths to try to get people banned? Thanks in advance.

Is that the weirdo donnniedarko in IRC -- the guy has mental health problems and is legit tumblr-spewing in IRC every other day.

If youre making a comeback, link up with us -- EQMS is still #1 on the shard and we will provide you with whatever you need.

Fearinhell
Sep 5, 2002
Yep thats donniedarko on IRC so we arent the only ones :)

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Fearinhell posted:

Yep thats donniedarko on IRC so we arent the only ones :)

Is your friend Silly Santa? Because he keeps talking about Jody Freeze.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
Is there anyway to get this thread moved to the MMO section.... who would have thought a game from 18 years ago would get bumped off the front page so quickly!*

*everyone

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALSAAAAAAAAAAAAA

p.s.

im making $16/hr

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Remember when your dad loved [insert thing that was cool 20 years ago when he was a kid here] and you laughed at him?

God damnit. That's me. That's us. UOForever indeed.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I guess UO is my Ham Radio

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh hybrid is dead... I am sad.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
Hello goons I still have my [young] status tag because I just re-started this dumb terrible game. I have two characters - a blacksmith who's almost GM because I am a mining sperg, and a mace fighter. I'll jump on mumble tomorrow when I can play again, and hopefully get in the guild.

Mining up in the Brit mine with a [young] tag is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fearinhell
Sep 5, 2002
Yes Silly is a close friend. And yes Jodee Freeze is a pain as well, might be the same guy lol.

• Locked thread