Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lmao biker wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

ugh, i saw this movie before i saw easy rider, and assumed that easy rider was a piece of poo poo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tony Homo posted:

I want to start my own biker gang with Devil Satan or some other dark evil sounding words.

Be your own person. Namaste

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Rare group photo of patients zero through 6.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

*tosses u gang card bitch*

Only registered members can see post attachments!

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Where can I get that sassy BJP top?

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
Thought you were talking about bicyclists.

Still applies.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i like bikes

i dont ride them because i dont want to die so easialy :/

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

Roy posted:

ugh, i saw this movie before i saw easy rider, and assumed that easy rider was a piece of poo poo

Well, you assumed right, anyway.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

momerath posted:

heh, i'm in a bike club. it's pretty fun and the average person assumes you're dangerous and an rear end in a top hat. bike clubs own get hosed losers :boom:

We all think you're a bunch of dentists and accountants in leather.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Frackie Robinson posted:

Rare group photo of patients zero through 6.

lol missed this

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Pictured here, a baby on his tricycle, all growed up.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

Pictured here, a baby on his tricycle, all growed up.

midlifecrisis.jpeg

e:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

those keys must be very important as well

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

booooornnn to be chiiiiiild

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
motorcycles are fun, and when I am old and fat I will buy a new Honda Goldwing and ride it to old man motorcycle club meetings where we will compare our Goldwings and their accessories and then ride as a group to expensive brunches. .

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Biker clubs are dumb and so is every HD owner. That said bikes themselves are cool and fun.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

motorcycles are fun, and when I am old and fat I will buy a new Honda Goldwing and ride it to old man motorcycle club meetings where we will compare our Goldwings and their accessories and then ride as a group to expensive brunches. .

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
I've owned motorcycles since I was 18 and I am the first to admit that biker culture is loving stupid.

The thing I hate the most is that many bikers feel they can be absolute idiots on their bikes but then believe the onus of their own safety is on the 'cagers' around them.

In conclusion:

Motorcyles are awesome. The people that identify with the lifestyle are universally douchebags.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head

I hope that when they say ultimate they mean it's the last one.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

My Second-Mid-Life Crises

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Star Citizen has bikes now?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

In Australia they call them "bikies". Which just makes them sound adorable.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

in my old man Goldwing club we will make fun of the guys with trikes, but in a good-natured way.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
, just wait until you're 60, half blind and constantly tired, then we'll see how you feel about triked

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DypwyKhMtg

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Please go to a biker bar, OP, and loudly announce that bikers all suck.

Post pictures of your injuries afterwards and we'll all 5 this thread.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
goldwings are cool but if you cant pull it onto its centerstand without putting it in reverse (lol) you might as well throw in the towel and check yourselc in to a nursing home

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
British bikers are the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrh59uSja4E

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

BigBadSteve posted:

Please go to a biker bar, OP, and loudly announce that bikers all suck.

Post pictures of your injuries afterwards and we'll all 5 this thread.

Yeah those weekend warriors are gonna get so pissed

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

haha like those guys would be willing to damage any of the $1000 worth of Harley® merch they have on them at any given time because "hey human being i ride a Harley® im a tuff rugged individge" or w/e

vvvv same

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I would join a biker gang and kill myself just for the pleasure of killing a biker.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

samcro runnin ira guns behind the backs of the atf gettin in shootouts with white hate and the mayans dont shoot my old lady

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

goldwings are cool but if you cant pull it onto its centerstand without putting it in reverse (lol) you might as well throw in the towel and check yourselc in to a nursing home

nope, actually motorcycles that are so large and complicated that they need a reverse gear are extra cool, unless they are a Harley.

Harleys after WW2 suck, except for the XR750. also maybe sometimes a Vrod can be cool if it's all set up for drag racing.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

D1Sergo posted:

Thought you were talking about bicyclists.

Still applies.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I don't like that "bike" can refer both to motorbikes and bicycles, it can lead to confusing ambiguity. That being said, bicyclers are the worse of two bikers by far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
My uncle works for Harley-Davidson, gonna tell him you guys were talking poo poo, watch yer backs

• Locked thread