Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
not because they're rich or because they manipulate the economy or whatever but because they never let me take pictures of their cars

i've seen like four maseratis, two lamborghinis, a ferrari and a lotus exige s in my area and im always in my car or busy when i see them so i can't stop to take pictures

some really nice dude who parked his 430 scuderia in front of my office let me take pics and chat him up about it though

tl;dr: rich people need to make it easier for me to go carspotting

god bless

ps: please dont kill the rich or hurt their cars ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

reddit liker posted:

not because they're rich or because they manipulate the economy or whatever but because they never let me take pictures of their cars

i've seen like four maseratis, two lamborghinis, a ferrari and a lotus exige s in my area and im always in my car or busy when i see them so i can't stop to take pictures

some really nice dude who parked his 430 scuderia in front of my office let me take pics and chat him up about it though

tl;dr: rich people need to make it easier for me to go carspotting

god bless

"Please sir/madame, can I lick your boot heel?"

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
also some asian kid in my area whos like four years younger than me owns a maserati and when i asked him what model it was he didnt even know

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

"Please sir/madame, can I lick your boot heel?"

don't hate the player, hate the game idiot

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Thats weird, dude

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

reddit liker posted:

I just hate you.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what if we killed the rich and "redistributed" one of their cars to you? what would your opinion be then

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

If rich people suck OP, why would you kick your own mother in the rear end to become one. HUH! HUH?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
lmao just lmao if you don't like looking at/admiring/taking pictures of cool-rear end cars

fuckin virgins

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

reddit liker posted:

also some asian kid in my area whos like four years younger than me owns a maserati and when i asked him what model it was he didnt even know

more like he was thinking oh fml here comes another car nerd wants to wank over my car and he acted dumb so youd gently caress off

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the front of maseratis always reminds me of

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Rutibex posted:

what if we killed the rich and "redistributed" one of their cars to you? what would your opinion be then

i would be ok with that its ok but i feel like the dumb liberals would just destroy the car first before i can take it so maybe not

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Shirley Crabtree posted:

more like he was thinking oh fml here comes another car nerd wants to wank over my car and he acted dumb so youd gently caress off

it was a quattroporte gts in white with a black stripe, it was cool

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

reddit liker posted:

lmao just lmao if you don't like looking at/admiring/taking pictures of cool-rear end cars

fuckin virgins

"I lust after another person's stuff like a child"

owned.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

"I lust after another person's stuff like a child"

owned.

lmao if you get mad because other people own nice things

fuckin owned in life retard get over it

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

You aren't trying hard enough, really really get in there with your face

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
what rich person car would you buy if you had the money gbs

personally i would like a lamborghini veneno

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

reddit liker posted:

I just own nice things instead of wanting other people's stuff. You are just retarded.

Your mom should have aborted you.

#humanracebetrayed

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

I just own nice things instead of wanting other people's stuff. You are just retarded.

Your mom should have aborted you.

#humanracebetrayed

its ok to be mad i understand

maybe you should like jump off a bridge instead of posting about it online

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

reddit liker posted:

all desire is suffering OP, you must give up earthly attachments to achieve enlightenment. you will never be content taking pictures of richers cars

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

I would rather suck an engineer's dick than admire a rich person's toy

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

caring this hard about cars is for autists and actual children

unless you're on the team that designs the cars, then it's okay

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I took a picture of a tesla once to show my son. I felt like an idiot bitch taking it.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

reddit liker posted:

its ok to be mad i understand

maybe you should like jump off a bridge instead of posting about it online

Sorry dude.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Everyone who's cool just burns their money for warmth anyways.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

yeah i've got a big dude who rides around in the passenger seat of my lambo and beats the poo poo out of anyone who tries to take a picture. he came with the car :shrug:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Mr. Horrible posted:

caring this hard about cars is for autists and actual children

unless you're on the team that designs the cars, then it's okay

your opinion sucks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
downtown denver there are tons of tryhard dudes that park their aventadors and 911s and poo poo very conspicuously and they all look like new money scrubs compared to the cool old grandpa that just rolls up in his clean as gently caress gullwing and goes in for a sandwich

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

downtown denver there are tons of tryhard dudes that park their aventadors and 911s and poo poo very conspicuously and they all look like new money scrubs compared to the cool old grandpa that just rolls up in his clean as gently caress gullwing and goes in for a sandwich

lmbo

the asian kid with the maserati pulled up and went into subway for food

#yungmoney

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

reddit liker posted:

what do you call this game?

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

reddit liker posted:

your opinion sucks

:ohdear:

Commie NedFlanders posted:

what do you call this game?

http://nymag.com/news/features/money-brain-2012-7/

:capitalism:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

reddit liker posted:

Don't have car shows or something similar where you live? Dude, that blows.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

beep

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
every other person around here seems to have a tesla

they look nice and i would drive one for sure

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

Don't have car shows or something similar where you live? Dude, that blows.

there are car shows but the last one that happened i couldn't go to because i was working

and this is the midwest so most of the car shows are old dudes in mustangs and gtos talking about "the war"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

reddit liker posted:

there are car shows but the last one that happened i couldn't go to because i was working

and this is the midwest so most of the car shows are old dudes in mustangs and gtos talking about "the war"

Buy a device that plays mp3s and get head phones.

You'll never have to listen to anyone you don't want to again!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

reddit liker posted:

what rich person car would you buy if you had the money gbs

personally i would like a lamborghini veneno

That car is disgusting trash for tasteless people.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Yas agreed op, kill them and eat their flesh and drink their bloo ... Hmm. Not what I was expectorating, op

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Dr Cheeto posted:

That car is disgusting trash for tasteless people.

its actually batman's car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
No actually they suck because by and large they are terrible people who contribute nothing to the collective good of humanity.

• Locked thread