Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Astrofig posted:

No actually they suck because by and large they are terrible people who contribute nothing to the collective good of humanity.

Jobs :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

cars ain't people

le missing foid
Jul 18, 2015

by Ralp
Maseratis are a fuckin joke. Cost like as much as a Benz and every Chinese college student has one. No thanks chump.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh, this? just my honda... it's a crv, you may have heard of them. '03 model, you know - i'm into the vintage thing these days

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I wish I was rich then I would stop posting on this stupid forum and spend my time driving fast exotic cars, loving fast exotic women and sticking stuff in my butt while I squat over my glass floor 10 stories above you cretins watching you like worms slither hither and thither between your slow boring jobs and your slow boring homes

but i'm poor so I just hide in the toilets at the railway station and stuff poo poo in my butt there instead :(

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I wish I was rich then I would stop posting on this stupid forum and spend my time driving fast exotic cars, loving fast exotic women and sticking stuff in my butt while I squat over my glass floor 10 stories above you cretins watching you like worms slither hither and thither between your slow boring jobs and your slow boring homes

but i'm poor so I just hide in the toilets at the railway station and stuff poo poo in my butt there instead :(

i wish you were rich too

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

reddit liker posted:

what rich person car would you buy if you had the money gbs

personally i would like a lamborghini veneno

i wouldnt own a supercar, even being way into cars. id probably drive a gtr and do work. I like ~700 hp or so

thats a fuckin car

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

They say they're creating jobs but I doubt that very strongly.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Rich people own and I hope they let me in their club one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i wouldnt own a supercar, even being way into cars. id probably drive a gtr and do work. I like ~700 hp or so

thats a fuckin car

nissan gtr is sick... did you see a modified one did a 7.48 second quarter mile drag? sick.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1SebxBp5CY

• Locked thread