Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cdejrSjyc

Thuggish rake Samuel DuBose was pulled over by heroic officer Ray Tensing on July 19th in a routine pull over. "Sam" DuBose was driving without a license or a front license plate, threatening the community in a ticking timebomb scenario of possible vehicle manslaughter. After a heated exchange with the honorable officer Tensing- feeling a threat for his life and the life of his community Ray Tensing took out his sidearm and fired a round into the villains head. Ending the threat once and for all.

Now those loony liberals have indicted our hero on murder charge. What institution will they ruin next? :rant:

http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/UC-Officer-Ray-Tensing-charged-with-murder-voluntary-manslaughter-177450.shtml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:firstpost:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
:secondpost:

niggas be nigglin ya dig

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
also i just watched bulworth so

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Gobblecoque easily claims the first post.

Edit: gently caress

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
THats me in the OP

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Gobblecoque posted:

Gobblecoque easily claims the first post.

Edit: gently caress

Look at this guy, days late. loving shameful display.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hero cop poops pants

execution style

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
HEADSHOT

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
the "victim" had something like 76 prior arrests.

now, i'm not saying what the cop did was right, but we can all agree that the world is a better place without the "victim".

thus, in the final cost/benefit analysis, the cop improved the world, even though what he did is technically illegal.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

now, i'm not saying what the cop did was right, but we can all agree that the world is a better place without the "victim".

thus, in the final cost/benefit analysis, the cop improved the world, even though what he did is technically illegal.

an arrest is not the same thing as a conviction, you can be arrested for anything doesnt mean you did it

cop murdered that poor boy end of

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Conservatives call them thugs now.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Yaos posted:

which the cop or the robber

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Sounds like he was some sort of......Thug?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

HEADSHOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzXhTyfyNWw

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Shirley Crabtree posted:

an arrest is not the same thing as a conviction, you can be arrested for anything doesnt mean you did it

LMAO yah. 76 arrests, totally irrelevant. Nice one.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

shouldn't have resisted imo, thats what you get for driving without a license

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Shirley Crabtree posted:

true, but the average law-abiding citzen doesn't get arrested 76 times. so even if like 75% of those arrests were bullshit, the guy was still a menace to society and the world is a better place without him.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im glad he got the bad guy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Yaos posted:

its URBAN FERAL, get it right jfc

a 'thug' still implies they are people, which every good godfearing citizen knows that THEY ARE NOT

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Parallax Scroll posted:

im glad he got the bad guy
yeah but he'll get off because hes a pig

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Is there a kickstarter for St. Ray yet?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

true, but the average law-abiding citzen doesn't get arrested 76 times. so even if like 75% of those arrests were bullshit, the guy was still a menace to society and the world is a better place without him.

You think he was gonna stop?

average arrest creates what $1000-2000 in fines and fees? Cop is a literal liberal police defunding communist piece of poo poo. A traitor to his own kind. They had another hundred grand in fines coming down the pike and this guy had to pop off his needle dick and derail the gravy train

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol her murders him for refusing to let him open his car door possible to rape him before murdering now he just got murdered prob better off cops love to rape super hard

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
he a good boy he dindu nuffin

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Realk talk I hope this cop isn't killed but is so shamed and his life so ruined that he lives a homeless crustacean who is constantly spat and shat upon

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

what is it with you hating black people so much

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This cop is a retard, possibly gay

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

To be fair someone could have a mile-long criminal record and it's all stupid poo poo like camera traffic cam violations or speeding 5 miles per hour. That's not arrests, those are records, so if those were just records rather than arrests its possible he was just a loving horrible driver or something. They still show up on your record as flagged with the same exact flagging as literal manslaughter, at least in my state, which is retarded.

Do we have confirmation that those were straight up arrests, and if so what for? Still doesn't excuse this blatant murder in the slightest, but I want some ammo for the inevitable "That n-thug had it coming :911: "

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
who is this thread for? what's going on? where am i? who am i?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Pitdragon posted:

he's a racist?

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

Xaris posted:

its URBAN FERAL, get it right jfc

a 'thug' still implies they are people, which every good godfearing citizen knows that THEY ARE NOT

yo urban feral sounds like a pretty dank strain of weed tbqh

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

as a black man in america you should always be armed and ready to murder cops in self defense

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Pitdragon posted:

when did i ever mention race? i judge people not by the color of their skin, but rather the content of their character. and this guy had the character of a piece of poo poo. end of story.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

TwoFire posted:

which the cop or the robber

When it's the cop vs. a white conservative the cop is a thug.

When it's a cop vs. a black guy the black guy is a thug.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
the cop clearly knew about every one of those 76 arrests which is why he shot him, it's actually pretty clear from the video, especially how relaxed he is through the first ninety seconds of the encounter

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

hemale in pain posted:

he's a racist?

he's a racist alcoholic who lives in a halfway house

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Yaos posted:

When it's the cop vs. a white conservative the cop is a thug.

When it's a cop vs. a black guy the black guy is a thug.

which one is the robber in this scenario? :confused:

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
So glad I'm white and 10'000 miles away from the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm the 1:30 of blacked out video at the end

• Locked thread