Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
itt op desperately tries and fails to poison his cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

djwetmouse posted:

It's good that your cat doesn't like them since grapes can be toxic to cats and dogs.
I wish my cat didn't like birds and squirrels and moles and snakes and chipmunks and sneaking out.

Hope you have a bell on that POS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Cant even eat grapes???? bwaahahahahahaahhahaha gently caress cats are the worst drat pets

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Cats are carnivores.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

thewireguy posted:

Cats are carnivores.

More like crapivores (they are bad pets, get a dog)

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

I didn't know back then but this actually sorta' happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_diethylene_glycol_wine_scandal

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I have a 14 year old dog who is crippled and has arthritis, and honestly I am going to have to make a hard decision very soon....anyways I will put her in a small cabinet and hot-box it with weed smoke for about 30 seconds. It seems to make her chill and comfortable.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol ur pet is gonna die

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
We al are...makes you think

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:ohdear:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hope cat is still under warranty

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
when I was a kid one of our cats loved peas. never had one that tried to eat grapes

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.
My cat just had some corn today and loved it. Also eats watermelon, eggplant and cabbage. Crazy about olives, but only munches on them without swallowing. I'm assuming b/c all they eat is catfood, and being predators they are used to having variety in size and texture of food. Also you should have grass in a pot or something, and i mean regular grass, they love that poo poo. Cat report concluded, hope that helped OP.

Tldr: most veggies ok for cats, most fruit and generally sugary stuff, not so much.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
why do cats like melon

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I love cats, but grapes not so much.

NotCoolGrapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted: