Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

Spanish doesn't fix things.

except my handiman :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

TwoFire posted:

you know who made the Macarina?

Yes, some lame white fuckers in Flordia made it what we know it as.. BUT ITS STILL IN SPANISH.

Spanish doesn't fix things.

I live in Arizona, that poo poo's engraved on the stone steps leading up to our capitol building

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Booblord Zagats posted:

I live in Arizona, that poo poo's engraved on the stone steps leading up to our capitol building

i thought nevada was bad

have some grass roots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nZnqtDdsws

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Joe Walsh was great before the Eagles. He stayed great after. As lovely as the Eagles are, Joe Walsh's awesomeness deflected that stain like the loving Dos Equis guy.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ruddiger posted:

Joe Walsh was great before the Eagles. He stayed great after. As lovely as the Eagles are, Joe Walsh's awesomeness deflected that stain like the loving Dos Equis guy.

both joe walsh and the eagles were better before joe walsh joined the eagles

somehow the fusion of two good things was loving garbage

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Joe Walsh never uses a condom and always cums inside

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Sheep-Goats posted:

Joe Walsh never uses a condom and always cums inside

but enough about his lovely music

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I think we can give John Walsh some slack considering his organization has helped catch a lot of criminals and he had to identify his son from a severed head.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

The Taint Reaper posted:

I miss Unsolved Mysteries....

I mena they just got a big break in the D.B. Cooper case and none of the 24 hour news stations ever reported on it.

It turns out human remains are hard to find when you go splat from an airplane. But they found Deebee's fractured lower jaw and part of his skull.

Do you have a link to this? I hadn't heard about it and google is turning up nothing.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Egbert Souse posted:

I think we can give John Walsh some slack considering his organization has helped catch a lot of criminals and he had to identify his son from a severed head.

But how much money did he turn that severed head into?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

But how much money did he turn that severed head into?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcGJJ-egB40

• Locked thread