Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

A thought crossed my mind last night while I was blowing my nose; what exactly makes a good booger? In my mind, the best ones are the really long ones that you can feel in your upper nasal cavity. It feels so ooo nice pulling those ones out. How about you? What makes the perfect booger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
there are no bad boogers, just lovely noses

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same but it seem weird when you say it out loud

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

firm texture & savory taste

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

firm texture & savory taste

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

once i had a cold and was sniffing all week and one day i was blowing my nose and i kept coughing like something was in my throat when i blew and i kept blowing and this massive chunk came out and it was all mucus and blood and i was like whoa fucker was half as long as my forearm and the thickness of my thumb at its biggest end. i studied it ver. carefully

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

DaveSplitter posted:

A thought crossed my mind last night while I was blowing my nose; what exactly makes a good booger? In my mind, the best ones are the really long ones that you can feel in your upper nasal cavity. It feels so ooo nice pulling those ones out. How about you? What makes the perfect booger?

Yet another poo poo thread from resident shitposter DaveShitter...

This thread is now the wizard megathread, post pictures of wizards in this thread ITT mods please rename thread accordingly.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

that was probably the best booger. when i think about how it will never happen again i get ver. sad

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

This thread is now the wizard megathread, post pictures of wizards in this thread ITT mods please rename thread accordingly.

this is pretty clearly a sorcerer and not a wizard

can a mod handle this idiot chucklefuck please?

EDIT: i am the sword that the knight has carefully put on his belt so that it hangs between his legs so as to suggest he has a huge donger

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Shirley Crabtree posted:

loving retard. Stupid goddamn loving idiot

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wiow, wish i didnt share such personal information itt now...

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

this is pretty clearly a sorcerer and not a wizard

can a mod handle this idiot chucklefuck please?

hes got a loving pointy wizard hat look at him jesus loving christ...

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

reminds me of that time i added that woman on facesbook, im embarrassed now and will leave

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
This was all discussed in the wonderful poetry of "Oh my Dayum".

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Shirley Crabtree posted:

hes got a loving pointy wizard hat look at him jesus loving christ...

look im not saying he isnt trying to present himself as a wizard, whether through wishful thinking on his own part of perhaps as part of a deception to inveigle himself into the vagina of that young woman there

but i am saying that he is clearly conjuring something, so he is either a warlock or a sorcerer. given his shirtlessness and general swoleitude he MUST be a sorcerer, QED

bitch

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

that wizard is like "mwaaaaaa"
and that dude is like "WHOA"
and th chick is like "don't!"
and that monkey-demon is like "haha, yeah!"
and that crow is like "caw!"

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

but enough about lunch

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

and the goon is like "ill make a bad post"

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

look im not saying he isnt trying to present himself as a wizard, whether through wishful thinking on his own part of perhaps as part of a deception to inveigle himself into the vagina of that young woman there

but i am saying that he is clearly conjuring something, so he is either a warlock or a sorcerer. given his shirtlessness and general swoleitude he MUST be a sorcerer, QED

bitch

even though its better to put all your points into INT you can still choose to max out your STR even if your a wizard and become swole as gently caress

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

boger burped the loudest

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Shirley Crabtree posted:

even though its better to put all your points into INT you can still choose to max out your STR even if your a wizard and become swole as gently caress

look at this loving noob

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Curtis Armstrong.

Hes not dead but eventually he will be!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

look at this loving noob

actually mate STR benefits everyone because you can carry more items and wizard have to carry around a whole bunch of scrolls pots and herbs

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

mana

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
the best bogie is the kind which gets all matted up in ur nose hair then when ya get a good fingernail on it and rip it out it makes ya eyes water :)

I also like to slam my balls into the door jamb :)

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpgQSbwnWD0

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjCSK0oOlI

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i know what the worst booger is

the worst booger is a good one but you pick in the shower so it just turns to watery mush and you can't get a good picking sesh off on it

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
if u choose wizard when u play heroquest u a gay gently caress only girls and sissymen play wizard

real men play dwarf but make it clear at the start of the campaign that they have normal human sized sexual organs so ur little 4 foot dwarf got a massive 6incher tucked in there probably wrapped around his waist

if u an elf u get cucked by the dwarf fuckin the wizard while the barbarian does all the work killing goblins and poo poo

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

wizards 4 lyfe.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

coolest t-shirt ever

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_2W1AcJXZg

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's a good feeling pulling one out and it's a long stream of snot that clears out the whole nasal cavity, one of the minor victories we all get to experience in life IMO

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

Kuato posted:

It's a good feeling pulling one out and it's a long stream of snot that clears out the whole nasal cavity, one of the minor victories we all get to experience in life IMO

More wizards, less boogers.

That's goin' on my tombstone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Pulvis Sumus posted:

More wizards, less boogers.

That's goin' on my tombstone.

yeah guise please stop derailing the wizard megathread tia

• Locked thread