Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFD2293oGvA

"This movie is an active crime scene, the crime is cultural vandalism"

Lol, that guy has a lot of hurt feelings over someone else's intellectual property.

Do nerds think it makes them sound cool to sound like they have sandy vaginas over something normal stopped giving a poo poo about at 12?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you seem to be the one here who is mad

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
tell me something i don't know. seriously. knowledge is power

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Lol if you give a poo poo about anything ever. Embrace nihilism

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

nah man I'm coolio

feels good man

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Heard the word "appropriation" instantly turned it off.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TontoCorazon posted:

Heard the word "appropriation" instantly turned it off.
Now THAT'S an appropriate reaction!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lol if u think I'm watching some youtube guy watch a movie op

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol just lol if you dont have incredible respect for Adam Sandler for swindling a bunch of morons out of their money for an easy check.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Lol, that guy has a lot of hurt feelings over someone else's intellectual property.

Do nerds think it makes them sound cool to sound like they have sandy vaginas over something normal stopped giving a poo poo about at 12?

i think that's how nerds signal tribe membership, yes

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The dude in the video compared the moxie pixels to the burning of the library at Alexandria lmbo what a goober

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4PnboqFwiI

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

like a high end juice cleanse on the sidewalk, there is no god.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

corpuscollossus posted:

like a high end juice cleanse on the sidewalk, there is no god.

Reported for joke stealing.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Snark is for children

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

culture belongs to everyone, IP is a giant scam. gratz on your indoctrination leading you to believe people aren't allowed to have opinions if they conflict with the financial interests of huge corporations

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

The Radix posted:

culture belongs to everyone, IP is a giant scam. gratz on your indoctrination leading you to believe people aren't allowed to have opinions if they conflict with the financial interests of huge corporations

Gratz on being a basement dwelling manlet that will never contribute anything of worth

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
isnt the OP the same guy that begged for money because all his teeth fell out from playing too much eve online?

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

Gratz on being a basement dwelling manlet that will never contribute anything of worth

:gizz: tens of millions of people have enjoyed my works

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

isnt the OP the same guy that begged for money because all his teeth fell out from playing too much eve online?

lol no, but that sounds funny as poo poo. Link?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't have a link but there was a guy named Hollis Brown that played eve and then he begged for money in E/N or GBS because all his teeth fell out from never brushing them

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

I don't have a link but there was a guy named Hollis Brown that played eve and then he begged for money in E/N or GBS because all his teeth fell out from never brushing them

I had to change my username because I saw him post once actually, but I had no idea he was that hosed.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I love goons so much

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

I had to change my username because I saw him post once actually, but I had no idea he was that hosed.

I've thought you were him this entire time... sorry about a few subtle flames earlier, in light of this new information

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TEAYCHES posted:

:captainpop:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I ended up clicking this and it ended up being that insane gamergate guy moviebob talking at like 30 miles an hour. I didnt even like pixels but this guy is so fuckin dumb I want to kill him. I hope he kills himself

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
haha that review is a toilet with poop. if this review was a turd it would smell. get it?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

AVGN is a treasure

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The dude in the video compared the moxie pixels to the burning of the library at Alexandria lmbo what a goober

obv i'm not gonna watch the video but i'm really glad you did it for me because otherwise i wouldn't have known that, lmbo is right

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
*thinkgeek plastic figurine sighs* "EH, IT'S A LIVING"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
u mad, OP ?

btw im not gonna watch whatever is causing your impotent rage

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
code:
BAZINGLE

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

u mad, OP ?

btw im not gonna watch whatever is causing your impotent rage

nah bra, I'm trill as gently caress

watch or don't watch, s'cool either way man, you do you

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
its irritating when you can tell they're focusing more on coming up with stupider ways to be SO ANGRY than actually watching the movie they're getting "pissed" at

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
BUT MY CHILDHOOD, YOU DESTROYED IT! YOU'VE LITERALLY DESTROYED MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

in general if your making videos of yourself and your not funny as gently caress then just dont.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Lord emperor of the failsons

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
Its loving movie bob OP. what did you expect. the dude wrote a book about how much super mario means to hi, and how the console wars were his personal Vietnam. also he hates all first person games because the evil republican dudebro jocks who bullied him in high school play them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

well op, if you're so donkey dick smart you oval office basket, what do you think is fart poo poo insult to video games?

war crime

• Locked thread