Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

learnincurve posted:

“They don't have a lot of choice because they've got a contract with us. They're there for another three years.”
I will enjoy this playing out in the tedious off season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

monkeytennis posted:

Same here. Caught my wife talking to Sky on the phone the other night about changing packages (they'd called us with a 'would you like cheap movies for Xmas') and nearly stabbed the bitch in my rush to get her off the phone.

One time she called Orange to get a better broadband deal and the next month we got a massive bill for going over the new download cap she'd agreed. Bless her.

When we got Sky installed my wife was home and they asked me if I wanted to add her name to the account so she could "make changes to your subscription"

Ummm... no.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Lotus will be a disaster next year, regardless of whose name is plastered on the team.

McLaren will probably move up in the pack because others will fall back, a funding drought for the mid-pack will punish those teams in 2016.

• Locked thread