Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I love Sebastian Vettel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

Human GP's mid season team report

Ferrari:10/10
Williams, Mercedes, Toro Rosso, Sauber, Force India, Manor, Lotus: 7/10
Mclaren: 0/10
Red Bull: -16/10

These ratings seem good to me.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Jenson Button is a poo poo driver and one of the biggest moaners on the grid, won his wdc with an illegal car almost losing it to even bigger bitch baby Barrichello. 2009 Shouldve been Vettels 1st wdc for sure.

Also Button got beat by a corpse at Hungary.

Button sucks rear end.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

The MWDC of 2008, 2009, and 2010 were all Robert Kubica. BMW ruined my life because of how poo poo the F1.09 was.

Imagine Big Bobby Cube and Sebastian Vettel winning all the WDC's for the glorious Scuderia Ferrari, pride of Italy. That would be extremely my poo poo.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
You guys sure love posting about Lewis Hamilton, maybe you want to suck him off lol. Hell, I dont.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I think you guys all love Lewis Hamilton and definitely want to suck him off lol.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Jenson Button sucks rear end.

His hot half J-Babe wife however......

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Looks like we should get rid of all these european gp's then. Spa sucks rear end and is a bad track, give me the Yas Marina Circuit any time.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

I'm going going drop irony mode for a second. I maintain Maldonado is a decent enough driver and deserves to be in the series on talent alone. Then again, I have a thing for fast but accident prone drivers.

Most of Maldonados DNF's this year and last were down to mechanical failures anyway, but agreed i'd rather have a grid of Maldonados than some boring rear end finn/german like Bottas/Rosberg/Heidfeld/Sutil/Kovalainen/Hulkenberg

This is why I used to like big Juan Montoya

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i've walked up eau rouge and ive touched a girl once

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

I would like a job where I drove/raced unsuccessful vintage F1 cars.

He did pretty well at the goodwood revival last year in a badass AC Cobra. Seems a farily cool guy, to me.

also hes had sex

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Lewish Hamilton is possibly the worst driver in motorsport history and the biggest fraud. He sucks rear end.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

monkeytennis posted:

Nice try but nobody's biting in here, we all love are Lewis. :swoon:

Damnit, you got me I think hes pretty good, I guess.

Also I managed to miss the start, what happaned and why is rosberg the german/finnish webber

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
nooooo booooo the scud screwed our Vettel 😤😁😡

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I do like Grossjean tho, I recon hed be a good buy for the Scuderia Ferrari Pride of Italy

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Diet Crack posted:

lol "PMing you abuse" is sending you an article which clearly states that they're going to be monitoring track limits because they removed the higher kerb on Eau Rouge, whilst you openly abuse me in the thread. Good one.

I cant belive you cared enough to pm him lol.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Looks like sniffpetrol is a goon?
https://twitter.com/sniffpetrol/status/635458967737638912

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Its looking good for the Scud!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

Vettel is good now.

Hell, hes always been good. Its not his fault that he drove for a shithouse softdrinks manufacturer and not the glorious Scuderia Ferrari Pride Of Italy

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I missed the race but hell, i'm glad Vettels got this win in the bag.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

Well I hope you bloody find him, you daft Italians.

Where did they lose him, haha.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I hope every team apart from Scuderia Ferrari goes bust and we can have a 24 car grid of Scuderia Ferrari F1 cars.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rhopunzel posted:

apparently things between mclaren and honda have gotten so bad its being reported that ron sent a letter to the prez of honda begging him to fire arai :lol:

They should fire the whole of McLaren Honda into the sun!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Norns posted:

Vettle is cool and good.

I love Sebastian Vettel and hell, I hope everyone else does.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

I'm sometimes pretty sure that Frank Williams made a point of hiring the worst drivers possible in the 90s so everyone could see that it was all the car.

Well he did hire Senna so that checks out.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Rosberg is just the German/Finnish Mark Webber except somehow even worse because he manages to get comprehensively beaten by a British Fraud Driver. Unlike Webber who at least had the excuse that Vettel was so drat good.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Apparently Renault are no longer supplying engines in 2016. Good job redbull :thumbsup:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

RALF posted:

This is the year that David Coulthard, Britain's biggest hope, finally becomes World Champion.

Gayvid Failtard

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

:gonk:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Halo14 posted:

Pretty sure I'd die from the humidity in Singapore. drat how do they survive driving in ~60C.

very carefully, hahah

https://twitter.com/H_Kovalainen/status/645179721605451777

looks like Big Heikki Kovalainen be liking the j-babes

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

Get in the loving sea. Vettel has always been awesome and Rickydickymongo has always been poo poo-house.

Fortunately Rickyprickytardo's career is about to go further down the shitter when VW buys out Red Bull and it becomes the equivalent of Toyota. But worse.

Spaniel Failtardio isnt even as good as noted australian shithouse Mark Webber.

Vettel however, is insanely good and cool. Also Scuderia Ferrari.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

willcrouch posted:

I actually love the idea that Rosberg is just a little bottom bitch.

Worse, he's the new Mark Webber.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

How I feel about the Maldonado signing;

I'm glad Big Pastor Maldonado is in for 2016 and i'm lolling at all the salty rear end Australians itt that cant come to grips that Daniel Ricciardo sucks rear end and will never be as good as Sebastian Vettel

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Button sucks rear end and is pretty much the new Damon Hill, except somehow even more whiny.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Funzo posted:

There's also the rumor that Honda might pull out of F1 again. If that happens, McLaren is completely screwed. Where would they get engines from? McLaren-Renault 2017!

Remember when McLaren had a Peugeot engine one year and only managed to get 42 points and 3rd in the WCC, well hahahahahahahaha

Tsaedje posted:

*Complains about "whiny" drivers* *is a massive fan of Sebastian Vettel*

I remember Sebastian Vettel complaining on the radio for legitimate reasons. Every time you hear Button on the radio he's always :qq:'ing about how he's got understeer or oversteer or the cars poo poo.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Diet Crack posted:

That's because the car is understeering and/or oversteering, and is most definitely poo poo... stating obvious facts really.

Strange how you never hear Alonso complaining as much, also it's not realy a new thing as he would moan about his car even when Hamilton was there. Remember when Button managed to mess his setup up so bad that he had to start using Hamiltons because he was always about 10 places behind HAM.

Button sucks rear end.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

monkeytennis posted:

Maybe they just don't broadcast Alonso complaining cos it's not as interesting listening to a corpse whining as listening to Our Jense.

He should go race in WEC with his pal Ant Davidson and win LeMans with Toyota instead of driving a shitbox McLaren and crying about it!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Those are pretty cool, like a new version of the Honda Beat. I hope they manage to bring a few over here.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

be nice wicka posted:

hey if you guys need an unrelenting mclaren apologist i can start posting again

It is illegal to like McLaren. Your choice is you like Sebastian Vettel and Scuderia Ferrari or you gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

dreesemonkey posted:

Good guy vettel, you guys.

https://streamable.com/yh6j

Cool. And good.

I Love Sebastian Vettel

• Locked thread