Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Just....ugh. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

doesnt even make me mad, good for her

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
what on earth is this fine fellow's name OP?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

gently caress the ROW posted:

what on earth is this fine fellow's name OP?

THS lol

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
secondly what magazine took all of his pictures

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
she is the wisest and most caring and beautiful person in the world. She's actually very Christ-like if you think about it.

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
you're right, fat people should eat in shame instead of exercising.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Pretty hot for a downs chick imo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
That's more running than I did this week.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I dont think those clothes are flattering for her figure.

Regardless, I commend her effort

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I dont think those clothes are flattering for her figure.

Regardless, I commend her effort

just because she's a woman it doesn't mean she doesn't have a penis, shitlord. Try some tolerance in your diet

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Oh no a chunky person actually realizing they don't look good and exercising to fix it :wth:

Those clothes are awful on her yeah but it's obviously a workout outfit and not for fashion purposes so who gives a poo poo

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
there's an uplifting story being told through these 5 images

1: hubris
2: early success
3: downfall
4: reassessment
5: a new beginning

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Cuckoo posted:

Oh no a chunky person actually realizing they don't look good and exercising to fix it :wth:

Those clothes are awful on her yeah but it's obviously a workout outfit and not for fashion purposes so who gives a poo poo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

u mad

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i like how the hair not changing and the lack of sweat indicates to the casual reader that this fat man, or woman, hard to tell these days, didn't jog very far

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
this all took place in front of maybe like 5 of those tiny apartment buildings. who the gently caress is this and why should anyone care OP. Who the hell is Jose Perez and how many times did oyu have sex with him

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Is this the opposite of that female muscle thread?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So that's what a genderblob looks like

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

The Taint Reaper posted:

So that's what a genderblob looks like

U like?

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
christ i wish i had her life

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

real_slime posted:

Stop pushing your binary gender agenda. Xhe has the right to identify as anything Xhe wants.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

real_slime posted:

Must feel pretty nice to get fellated by the new york times on the reg.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
since the OP didnt contain ANY information, cortana has informed me that the genderblob is lena dunham, and the photoshoot was done in a 14 yard confined area. That guy you see in the back of the first pic was actually hired to ascend the stairs but he couldn't help laughing and was blacklisted forever from TV

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i commend her for exercising. can't make fun of someone for doing that

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
who is this

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
this is the woman who is against the protection and support of sex workers and would rather they continue their trade in the shadows whilst being controlled by brutal pimplords.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

who is this

ensign wesley crusher

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
How do you try that on in the store and go yep, yep, this is the one

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
she made a billion dollars + got one of obama's daughters to work for her for free. if i did that i would grow a victory muffin top twice as big

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that is not sexy to me, sorry

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
ok

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

dad gay it looks like your avatar come to life

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
never noticed before but she looks so much like my weird uncle edward that the whole family all calls "weird edward" who does taxidermy and plays the organ at a big catholic church even though he's jewish

i have more respect for her now, honestly

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I wonder what she's listening to on her ipod?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

ensign wesley crusher

too old for aatrek?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

would. she's richer than me and i've always wanted to dick down a lesbian

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Whenever I see this creature I am reminded of the following story I copy+pasted from here but honestly can't remember where it came from;

Zerzes raised the wailing cis infant above Zir head and let out a triumphant bellow that carried down the slopes of the blood stained techno-pyramid and washed over the gathered masses below.

"Today is a great day for all of Trans* kind" Zerzes screeched, smashing the baby against the surface of the power ruby.

"For nearly 2 decades the-" Zerzes narrowed Zer eyes "men and women... of this world have denied us the most essential of rights- To harvest their newborns for the stem cells needed to power our life sustaining genital forges"

"Today our struggle is over, comrades!"

The lifeless corpse of the cis baby was flung down to the ravenous crowd below.

hehehehhhehehehhheehheeheheheee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Whenever I see this creature I am reminded of the following story I copy+pasted from here but honestly can't remember where it came from;

Zerzes raised the wailing cis infant above Zir head and let out a triumphant bellow that carried down the slopes of the blood stained techno-pyramid and washed over the gathered masses below.

"Today is a great day for all of Trans* kind" Zerzes screeched, smashing the baby against the surface of the power ruby.

"For nearly 2 decades the-" Zerzes narrowed Zer eyes "men and women... of this world have denied us the most essential of rights- To harvest their newborns for the stem cells needed to power our life sustaining genital forges"

"Today our struggle is over, comrades!"

The lifeless corpse of the cis baby was flung down to the ravenous crowd below.

hehehehhhehehehhheehheeheheheee

shut up charles dickens

• Locked thread