Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHAT WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO?
Planned parent hood for murdering and selling dead babies
Another malaysian plane
Hillary Clinton's chances at the presidency
Seriously Planned Parenthood murders babies the south park guys were right
DOOK DOOK
View Results

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Dead babies, airplanes, or old crusty granny flesh that you lust for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
this is from a song right?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

taint reaped agai- oh wait what the gently caress are you talking about

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

taint reaped agai- oh wait what the gently caress are you talking about

Ask yourself this, is this thread intentionally an abortion in order to make a meta joke?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Shaka

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Wow goons must have a high and lofty opinion of the skill levels of malaysian pilots.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Ask yourself this, is this thread intentionally an abortion in order to make a meta joke?

Once in a while I read your posts despite the inevitable post-text sadness.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

Seriously Planned Parenthood murders babies the south park guys were right

what episode did they do this in, I haven't watched that show in years

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

:bernget: baby

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Not the best reaped taint I've seen, but making me thirsty nonetheless

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
anyone who votes for an oligarch needs to seek mental counseling

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

Stop making threads.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

circ dick soleil posted:

Stop making threads.

start having dreads

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Matey posted:

start having dreads

Start giving me head.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

circ dick soleil posted:

Start giving me head.

stop making GBS threads the bed

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

circ dick soleil posted:

Start giving me head.

I have this doll head? Do you want it?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Matey posted:

stop making GBS threads the bed

Start eating lead.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

circ dick soleil posted:

Start eating lead.

i give up you have bested me in this rap battle mad props 2 ya

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

*rips your taint flesh from your body with the ballsack still attached like a skull and a spine and raises it aloft / howls loudly*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i bet hillary's ole period blood was highly acidic (like a xenomorph) and especially during the late 90s when it probably could have eaten right through the Brooklyn Bridge had she confused that for Bill's pennis

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

basement jihadist posted:

*rips your taint flesh from your body with the ballsack still attached like a skull and a spine and raises it aloft / howls loudly*

wait ballsack attached to the flesh you grabbed or attached to the rest of the body not ripped?? please answer

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
What's the PP thing I don't pay attention to popular culture at all.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the amazing thing is that millennials have no compassion for the unborn because they are so entitled and they are always looking at their phones

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Whirlwind Jones posted:

What's the PP thing I don't pay attention to popular culture at all.

They were chopping up 11-20 week old fetuses and selling the different parts to individual buyers and private citizens for money.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

They were chopping up 11-20 week old fetuses and selling the different parts to individual buyers and private citizens for money.
Who would buy that? Like stem cell stuff or...?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

The Taint Reaper posted:

ok and?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did South Park really complain that Planned Parenthood murders babies?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Well you really can't sell human body parts on the black market.

it's kind of illegal and immoral.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

the amazing thing is that millennials have no compassion for the unborn because they are so entitled and they are always looking at their phones

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Well you really can't sell human body parts on the black market.

aborted fetuses arent humans and they dont have body parts they're just a clump of tissues queefed out by a woman who probably didnt even care enough about herself to force her man to wear a rubber so he didnt infect her with a hybrid uterine growth

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Who would buy that? Like stem cell stuff or...?

You buy fetal organs, put them into a lab environment in a solution and can grow them to full sized organs.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

whoflungpoop posted:

aborted fetuses arent humans and they dont have body parts they're just a clump of tissues queefed out by a woman who probably didnt even care enough about herself to force her man to wear a rubber so he didnt infect her with a hybrid uterine growth

yeaaaaaaaaah you're wrong about that part, there's right to life laws in places.

don't get your bloodstained panties into a ruffle over it.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
We're approaching the point where liberals should pop that cyanide tablet. Godspeed to your whatever after-nothing or life, my confused but idealistic friends.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Also Planned parenthood was founded by a racist who believed in eugenics.

Like they pretty much short themselves in the foot with all the leaked videos. I mean if hulk hogan lost his job over the comments he made, these people condemned themselves to an eternity in hell.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

yeaaaaaaaaah you're wrong about that part
listen uh, *checks name tag* rr--raper? idk if you're new here or what, but im never wrong about anything that i say or post or feel or even think about saying, posting, or feeling, whether in earnest or in irony or any combination thereof. im essentially the perfect human and god and the only thing more doomed to failure than your own mortal existence, or loving standing up in a hammock, is even bothering trying to dispute this.

ok, so what were you saying again about the thing you were wrong and i was right about

thanks ~Salmiakki~

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

whoflungpoop posted:

listen uh, *checks name tag* rr--raper? idk if you're new here or what, but im never wrong about anything that i say or post or feel or even think about saying, posting, or feeling, whether in earnest or in irony or any combination thereof. im essentially the perfect human and god and the only thing more doomed to failure than your own mortal existence, or loving standing up in a hammock, is even bothering trying to dispute this.

ok, so what were you saying again about the thing you were wrong and i was right about

Leftwing groups are using a more outdated playbook than the Oakland raiders. They're not even Liberal because none of their beliefs are liberal, they're like heaven's gate deathcult.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Leftwing groups are using a more outdated playbook than the Oakland raiders.

ah ok thanks for the heads up ill make a note of that *spells out HOMO on desk in paperclips*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im just kidding i agree with you about the raiders and we definitely see eye to eye on those things u said and the labels u described them with

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
millennials should are basically grown up abortions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

millennials should are basically grown up abortions

Nice grammar, idiot.