Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Heroquesting, AKA Entering the 36 Chambers of the God Realm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We remember back to the heady days of our youth and our mastery of the 36 Chambers.

We are the

quote:

Wutang Clan
ain't nuthing ta fuk wit!

The hell was that?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome... to the King of Dragon Pass

1329 - Sacred Time :worship:

Here is our initial choices for magic allocation, I did some quick reading and decided it would be a good idea not to starve our first year and allocated the majority of our magic to Crops and Herds
Of our remaining 4 points I've ensured the initial Health of the clan, a point to War so we don't get rolled, and holding the last 2 points in reserve for later on.

As someone who has never played KODP before, I hope these are good choices!

Coming up next, screenshot dump to show where we stand as a clan!

That Eurmal worshipper looks like a trustworthy fellow...

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

You got an Eurmali! Lucky bastard.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Wow this interface is nice. Is that the steam version?

Also I am fairly sure those portraits aren't in my lovely old "backup" version I got a few years ago.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Gridlocked posted:

Wow this interface is nice. Is that the steam version?

Yep-it's the Steam/Android/iOS versions.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Infinitum posted:

That Eurmal worshipper looks like a trustworthy fellow...

He sure does. Why don't we put him in charge of things for a while? :v:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Firstly lets take a look at our population. 3 sick after we migrated all the way to Dragon Pass? Not too shabby.

Our farming position. Feel free to make suggestions, as I have no idea what I'm doing~
(We won't be doing voting for this sort of stuff, just that I'm a beginner)

Here are our Fukushima Kamacrazy War Boys :black101:
And a ditch. Wow we should probably fortify that a bit later.

Now lets get a lay of the land.

We have an alliance (Blue) with:
- Jenstali

We are feuding (Red) with:
- Hendart
- Varmandi

We are OWED favours by:
- Apple
- Boskovi
- Fire Quartz
- Heran
- Old Cowl
- Zethnoring

We OWE favours to:
- Bachad
- Bayberry
- Lonisi

Our trading partners. One route goes through a clan we're feuding with.. no sir, I don't like it.

We also have our clans first treasure! It is a mighty bull :awesome:

The Colymar tribe resides to the South-West

Two of their clans, Heran and Zethnoring, owe us favours.
However the closest clan is Lonisi and we owe them.

Probably best to leave them alone for now.

Hmm..We'll get to my general musings in a minute.

First let's meet our talking heads!

Brandgor - No one is qualified to act as Healer on the ring. A worshipper of Chalana Arrory lets us perform healing rituals

Age - 26
Leadership: Very Good
Worhships: Orlanth

Sartark - The more gods represented on the clan ring, the better.

Age - 42
Custom: Renowned
Worships: Lhankor Mhy

Harran - A good leader must be sure to heed the voice of the people.

Age - 29
Custom: Very Good
Planets: Very Good
Worships: Eurmal

Orlgandi - Here on the frontier, we are forced to band together for protection

Age - 57
Combat: Very Good
Worships: Elmal, Orlanth

Inganna - I said we would have 3 sick people by now. (This bitch..)

Age - 36
Animals: Excellent
Worships: Uralda

Koreng - If we had more trading partners, we could support more crafters.

Age - 37
Bargaining: Excellent
Worships: Issaries

Farnan - Both the farmers and the weaponthanes are satisfied

Age - 60
Animals: Very Good
Bargaining: Very Good
Custom: Renowned
Magic: Very Good
Plants: Very Good
Worships: Lhankor Mhy

So that's pretty much everything so far. Here are my thoughts on our initial standings.
- I don't like being right next door to a clan that is feuding with us, but Apple in the north owe us a favour. So we should start making inroads there and solidy our position in the North
- I also don't like that one of our trading routes has to go right through the OTHER clan we're feuding with. That sucks.
- Oh god what do I do with cattle and crop lands. I am not very good with computers.
- The inner clan-ring probably isn't balanced, and we could probably min/max it.. but that's probably boring.. Inganna seems like a whiner, but she worships our Cow God.. I also don't know when people are likely to die off, but Farnan seems like he'll meet the reaper soon. Think they'll be good candidates to send off for negotiations.
- Kinda want to heed Brandgor's advice and get a healer on the inner-ring though.
- Would probably like to know a little more about what's to the East, North-East section of the map.

Decisions decisions.

I'm grabbing lunch now, so lets get some feed back happening
- Are we happy with the inner-ring? If not I will reorganise.
- What are our plans for the year? Do we call in favours, establish our foothold, raid, explore, etc, etc.

Infinitum fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Aug 1, 2015

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also if someone can let me know what to do with farming, that'd be greattttttt

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Oh god this looks so much more polished compared to what I'm used to.

Edit: Disappointing that they moved the menu over to the side bar with words though; rather then the pictographs it was before.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah I've looked at Haifisch's run and the event interface looks a bit nicer. It's very much an interface that's been designed for touch screens, and a lot of options don't show scroll bars at all, so there's the opportunity to miss something. I think the interface should have been redesigned for PC. I've got direct access to all the art assets the game uses, so that'll make it easier than cropping screenshots all the time.

Also kinda miss the names under the inner-rings pictures. I'll whip something up for the run though.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
I kinda feel that having two orlanth worshipers is redundant. While having elmal is nice, having a Healer, as already suggested by the ring, would do us a lot better. Cause lets face it, if we're going to gently caress with the ducks, we're going to need a lot of healing.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Send gifts to the Bachad to repay our favour and make them like us more

Kick Farnan off the ring for whoever has the best magic, or a god not worshipped

With farming: Don't go below 15% in any one crop. Crank wheat when you get a good harvest omen, crank rye when you get a poor harvest omen. That's pretty much it.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Aug 1, 2015

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Drakenel posted:

I kinda feel that having two orlanth worshipers is redundant. While having elmal is nice, having a Healer, as already suggested by the ring, would do us a lot better. Cause lets face it, if we're going to gently caress with the ducks, we're going to need a lot of healing.

Yeah, but the Elmali is our warleader. We don't need two Lankhor Mhy law speakers with renowned custom; bench the younger one for a Chalanist with good magic.

Also, OP, it's worth skimming the nobility and pointing out the existence of the following:

Anyone who worships Eurmal, Hunakt, Chalana Arroy, Urox, Vinga, or Issaries

and

Anyone with any stats higher than anyone currently on the ring - especially in Combat, Magic, Leadership and Bargaining.

As for the farming stuff, honestly just max out all the sliders, never slaughter any animals, and if wildland ever gets down to zero, it's maybe time to do some raiding and expand the Tula.

Chevy Slyme fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Aug 1, 2015

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

The Saurus posted:

Send gifts to the Bachad to repay our favour and make them like us more

Kick Farnan off the ring for whoever has the best magic, or a god not worshipped

With farming: Don't go below 15% in any one crop. Crank wheat when you get a good harvest omen, crank rye when you get a poor harvest omen. That's pretty much it.

You don't even have to micromanage crop allocation in this version.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Yeah, farming is pretty much sorted already, even more so in this version. As far as the clan ring, you generally want as many gods represented as possible while trying to get the most skilled people on the ring. Keep the Eurmali though, they're very useful (and sometimes less so).

edit: Also, since we're gonna be fairly warlike, you might wanna get a few more weaponthanes before fire season rolls around.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Aug 1, 2015

Tindalos
May 1, 2008
My usual checklist at the start is:
- Reorganize the ring to avoid doubling up on gods, we could also do with more women. In this case, replace Farnan, preferably for an Ernaldan or Chalanna Arroyist if possible.
- Build a watchtower, having more weaponthanes is all very well, but if they can't see raiders coming, they're not as useful. (I take it the steam version doesn't have you manage patrols either? A handy thing)
- Explore our Tula, never a bad idea.
- Sacrifice to Ernalda, the Earth Goddess has so many good mysteries, learning them will go a long way in stabilizing the clan.

And some bits of general advice:
- Don't worry about the Hendart feuding with us. Them being nearby is actually a good thing. It gives us someone to raid in Fire Season without having to go too far.
- Don't worry about managing land unless your advisers mention something on that screen. Sometimes you might have too many cows for your pasture, and will need to expand. But you're likely to get some notice about it.
- Farnan's not likely to die soon. The worshippers of Lhankor Mhy seem to be blessed with long life, and regularly outlive all others. Probably due to the beards.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Also, unless they fixed it in the new versions, you won't get any events for like a year after saving/loading, so you have to leave the game running while the goon ring decides what to do.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Remember and this may be the most important piece of advice:

Tricksters are tricky. Do not listen to their advice. They are crazy people. However, if everything is crazy then you should probably listen to them.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

NewMars posted:

Remember and this may be the most important piece of advice:

Tricksters are tricky. Do not listen to their advice. They are crazy people. However, if everything is crazy then you should probably listen to them.

Not at all, tricksters are the most sane of all. That's why they're dangerous in a world where believing the Great Lies is mandatory.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

quote:

- Reorganize the ring to avoid doubling up on gods, we could also do with more women. In this case, replace Farnan, preferably for an Ernaldan or Chalanna Arroyist if possible.
Seems to be the first order of the day, and is probably good advice. We'll get to the rest in a little bit

We bid farewell to Orlgandi and Farnan. Any final remarks fellas?

Awww, well that's a real fuckin shame there guy.

Please welcome Beneva and Vandarl; worshippers of Ernalda and Humakt respectively.

No time for a fresh set of mugshots just yet, because as soon as our new Clan-Ring is formed our first order of business is at the door!

Korol, a strong young warrior of the Boskovi, wishes to marry Orkarla, daughter of the chief. He has come with Estavos, the Boskovi Lawspeaker, to help plead his case.

We might be able to forge an alliance. I would be proud to have my daughter's marriage provide the spark

The Boskovi won't blame us if he can't prove himself worthy in a fair contest

It's Orkarla who'll have to spend her life with this callow fop. Let her decide.

I became a Humakti precisely to avoid, ah, matters of... this nature.

The marriage of a chieftain's daughter has great political consequences. We'll be seen as eccentric if we let her decide.

Although it is irregular, I can convince the bearded wordsmith to cough up additional bride gifts for a girl so fair as Orkarla.

The marriage of a chieftain's daughter has great political consequences.

quote:

:eng101: Boskovi
They're known for dancing in every thunderstorm. Their chief is Urenstand. They're in the Colymar tribe. They owe us a favour

What say you Goon Council?

- Approve the marriage
- "He must first prove himself worthy"
- Let Orkarla decide.
- Refuse the marriage.
- "Orkarla's rank requires an additional marriage-gift of 20 cows"

Infinitum fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Aug 1, 2015

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Ring stuff:
-The most important thing to care about is not doubling up gods - duplicate gods reduce the amount of magic you get each year, which is Bad. Second most important is stats. Gender balance(having at least 2 dudes/chicks on the ring) is also a plus, but not as essential.
-You want the chief to have high Leadership(ideally the highest Leadership out of all the nobles) & to follow your main god, in this case Orlanth. You can also get away with Vinga, because she's essentially Orlanth For Ladies.
-You want at least one person good at each stat. Magic is probably the most useful stat, since it affects a metric shitton of ring advice and event rolls.
-Stat rankings are, from worst to best: Fair, Good, Very Good, Excellent, Renowned, and Heroic. Anything below Very Good is poo poo.

So for the ring we have:
-I'm 99% sure that Orlgandi is only counted as Elmal for god duplication purposes, but don't quote me on that. If you can find someone with similar or better Combat and better Leadership(which are the two important stats for your warleaders), I'd give him the boot anyway.
-Your Lhankor Mhy dudes have equal Custom. If you can find someone else good at Magic, I'd dump Farnan - the younger guy will surpass him over time.
-Everything else can be filled out based on stats, god variety, and beard impressiveness.

Other stuff:
-All you have to do with farming is check the tab every couple of years & bump the cropland/pastures to what your ring tells you to.
-In fact, check out the ring advice on pretty much every screen. You'll get a lot of helpful info that way. And some not-so-helpful.
-Get the max number of weaponthanes available. Don't raid during Sea season(planting season) or Earth season(harvest season).
-Explore your clan lands(to do this, don't move the marker from where it starts) a lot. If you send exploration parties further out, send a slightly bigger guard with them & make sure you don't send anybody important.

Infinitum posted:

Yeah I've looked at Haifisch's run and the event interface looks a bit nicer. It's very much an interface that's been designed for touch screens, and a lot of options don't show scroll bars at all, so there's the opportunity to miss something. I think the interface should have been redesigned for PC. I've got direct access to all the art assets the game uses, so that'll make it easier than cropping screenshots all the time.
There's a few bits where the mobile interface is nicer, but god help you with anything involving long lists of stuff. Like, say, reorganizing the ring. :suicide:

Foxfire_ posted:

Also, unless they fixed it in the new versions, you won't get any events for like a year after saving/loading, so you have to leave the game running while the goon ring decides what to do.
This has been fixed, presumably as part of the "make it usable for mobile devices" thing.

E: Good timing there. He must prove himself worthy.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Foxfire_ posted:

It's for the rest of the season, and I'm pretty sure they fixed it back when they first put it on istuff a few years back.

edit: Approve the marriage. If we have an alliance with a clan in the tribe, the whole tribe might be friendlier with us.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Aug 1, 2015

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I'd say he's gotta prove himself because I honestly don't remember what worthiness-for-marriage rituals in Dragon Pass are like.

Bet they involve cows. :v:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
"He must first prove himself worthy"

He must complete The Tasks to prove his acceptability:

1) He must buy us a Carton of Gold from Daniel Murhpy the Booze Trader.

2) He must drink the Mighty Large Sack of Goon.

3) He must wrestle a hippo outside the holy Central Linking place.

4) He must throw a stick in such a way that it returns.

5) He must swim into the ocean and kiss a shark on the nose.

6) He must shear a sheep in 5 minuets or less.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Clan Wutang requires anyone who wants to get with us to prove themselves.

quote:

1) He must buy us a Carton of Cows from Daniel Murphy the Cow Trader.

2) He must drink the Mighty Large Sack of Cow's Milk.

3) He must wrestle a cow outside the holy Central Linking place.

4) He must throw a cow in such a way that it returns.

5) He must swim into the ocean and kiss a cow on the nose.

6) He must shear a cow in 5 minuets or less.

7) cow Cow COW COW

Fixed your list to make it more applicable to King of Dragon Pass.

Wicked Them Beats fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Aug 1, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
"He must first prove himself worthy" by passing through at least six of the 36 Chambers.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
He must first prove himself worthy.

He will undergo the trials of moo, like our fathers before us, and their fathers before them.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Let this man earn his marriage.

Wildstrike
Apr 8, 2007

I will gladly pay you my soul Tuesday, for a glut to the longing of my heart's desire today...

Aw yeah! Gay death warrior.

Or asexual, I suppose. I think in the lore that one of the more common routes for gay Orlanthi men that don't want to engage in the marriage culture is joining the cult of Humakt but also those that could be at peace with absolute celibacy might also take that path.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Haifisch posted:

So for the ring we have:
-I'm 99% sure that Orlgandi is only counted as Elmal for god duplication purposes, but don't quote me on that. If you can find someone with similar or better Combat and better Leadership(which are the two important stats for your warleaders), I'd give him the boot anyway.

To be more specific, you don't lose magic for doubling up on a deity, you gain magic for every deity represented on the ring. In theory, you could get more than 7 magic per year this way if you had a few well placed double-deity people.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Wildstrike posted:

Aw yeah! Gay death warrior.

Or asexual, I suppose. I think in the lore that one of the more common routes for gay Orlanthi men that don't want to engage in the marriage culture is joining the cult of Humakt but also those that could be at peace with absolute celibacy might also take that path.

The Orlanthi have gay marriage!

And are generally pretty okay with gay people in general. Orlanth has had more then a few liaisons with his thanes.

Also, the most common cult for gay people in Orlanthi society to join is either Heler or Vinga.

Humakti are incarnations of death, so they have two factions over whether sex is okay. One thinks it is fine, while the other says it is not and any children that come from it would be monstrous abominations against Death. The issue is unresolved.

NewMars fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Aug 1, 2015

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
As a reminder, the Orlanthi are by no means liberal. They're barely settled bronze-age nomads, with a set of social norms different than what usually happened in history, but no less rigid and dangerous. As we'll see in the game, TheGoodOfTheClanTM is above any individual in it, to a degree most of us would find rather unpleasant, and they're quite kill-happy and xenophobic. Killing someone to take their stuff is less of an issue of morality, and more of an issue of "Can I do it?" and "Who do I piss off by doing it?"

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
If we're going to fight the ducks, we need the absolute best of the best. The boy wants to be linked to our clan? Prove you've got the mettle, boy. We have no room for the frail.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013
We got both a Humakt and an Eurmal worshipper at the start, by any change is there a Uroxi worshipper too?

Can you show us the version of the map that shows all the clan borders?
in the original version you got it by pressing M in the map screen but i am not sure about this one.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

"He must first prove himself worthy" by passing through at least six of the 36 Chambers.

quote:

1) He must buy us a Carton of Cows from Daniel Murphy the Cow Trader.

2) He must drink the Mighty Large Sack of Cow's Milk.

3) He must wrestle a cow outside the holy Central Linking place.

4) He must throw a cow in such a way that it returns.

5) He must swim into the ocean and kiss a cow on the nose.

6) He must shear a cow in 5 minuets or less.

7) cow Cow COW COW

Agreed. Wutang Clan! Your Chief commands you open 7 of the 36 Chambe...

"..."

*Sigh* Very well..

Drakenel posted:

If we're going to fight the ducks, we need the absolute best of the best. The boy wants to be linked to our clan? Prove you've got the mettle, boy. We have no room for the frail.

quote:

Skill at Arms

Early days, so we probably can't spare too many.. but 15 seems fair. She is the Chiefs daughter, and she is worthy of such an offering.

Somebody fuckin wit Wutang Clan tonight :parrot:

We are now Allied with Boskovi :woop:

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Early days, so we probably can't spare too many.. but 15 seems fair.

This here is my entire experience with this game. I'm told to sacrifice or make trade agreements without having a clue about the worth of 15 cows, and the council looks at me expecting some sagacious wisdom. Most of the decisions I made involved me going on the pasture and throwing the Sacred Cow Bone in the air and seeing if it landed the meaty side up.

EDIT: Could you use the timg tag for the big pictures like the trading partners map? It's breaking the layout.

SirDifferential fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Aug 1, 2015

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Since we're the Wu Tang Clan, you now have possession of the Wu Tang secret, you must never discuss the Wu Tang secret.

So i think that means you can mislead us if you see a way how.

What was the name of the rather tempted to get up to poo poo guy (lper (avoiding names or dead give always)), because I think it should be rule 1. Since he's blind and we can mislead him, it's only fair that now and then he get's to, oh, forget a word or two in a description because they were lost to time. Very meta, but since this is a new LP, I thought I'd throw out an idea.

OH I KNOW HOW ABOUT A SENATE? WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Well then where were we... Oh that's right Farnan's future was burning brightly, so we obviously kicked him to the curb and elected these guys instead.

Welcome to our new Clan Ring.

Our highest skills in each category look like so:
Animals - Excellent
Bargaining - Excellent
Custom - Renowned
Combat - Excellent
Custom - Renowned
Leadership - Very Good
Magic - Very Good
Plants - Excellent

And as recommended we have also diversified our group of god worshippers.

As :rolldice: it could probably be worse.

GoldenPrice posted:

Can you show us the version of the map that shows all the clan borders?
in the original version you got it by pressing M in the map screen but i am not sure about this one.

Are you talking Tribes? Like so? I did one earlier. Pressing M does nothing.

You know we're allied with Boskovi now.. maybe we should repay that debt to Lonisi we owe.. but first!

Tindalos posted:

- Build a watchtower, having more weaponthanes is all very well, but if they can't see raiders coming, they're not as useful. (I take it the steam version doesn't have you manage patrols either? A handy thing)
- Explore our Tula, never a bad idea.
- Sacrifice to Ernalda, the Earth Goddess has so many good mysteries, learning them will go a long way in stabilizing the clan.

This seemed like good advice all around.

I added the Watchtower. It cost us 10 Goods. I also organised our farmlands. If we run out of food, I'm to blame!

Next.. wait.. it's Fire Season now! We just had a wedding, ergo we did 1 good thing.. we're a balanced clan.. so.. time to do 1 bad thing, right?

It's raiding time baby! We are hitting Hendart

What say you talking heads?

If we want more fighters, ask the Boskovi for help in a raid. They owe us favors, and we can share the plunder.

We can spare the farmers for a raid.

A stake perimeter would defend against mounted enemies.

Our forces are strong enough to go raiding now.

We should recruit more weaponthanes, to better defend against the walking dead.

We can spare the farmers for a raid.

We have enough weaponthanes to go raiding.

Wutang Clan, how many Fukushima Kamakrazy War Boys are we sending out? Do we call on our alliance?

Infinitum fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Aug 1, 2015

SniHjen
Oct 22, 2010

the numbers as shown in your latest screenshot, are a good amount for a friendly raid, but I would recommend 'just' going for a cattle raid, bring 5-25 people, at your discretion.

Inganna hates the undead, her and vandarl are going to get along just fine.

may I recommend sending a scout party out, there are some named (unexplored) parts on the map, I recognize "karo fin" might be worth checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Are you talking Tribes? Like so? I did one earlier. Pressing M does nothing.

I mean A Map like this from one of the previous LPs

• Locked thread