Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

How did we prepare for the great marriage?

- Our men whooped with Orlanth and drank the Eight Known Drinks, so that their heads would hurt during the ceremony.

I like the option of having vinga queens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Pimpmust posted:

This is the android version ported to Steam (version 1.7 or something?), without the additional events from the more updated iOS version (2.3?). I never seem to be able to get much clear information on the differences between the various versions, and the main dev doesn't seem to know much aside from the iOS version.

From what I gather, the android and iOS are the same, gameplay wise. The interfaces are slightly different and android is behind on some events. I think that's about it.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Hostile we hate everyone.

edit: guess I should use the proper term.

ChikoDemono fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 31, 2015

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

- Lots more than we would probably need.

It's a headache taking our neighbors' land. (We'll still do it.)

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

-Offer them wealth

I like the notion that to end a feud, you're offering a set of detrimental magic death sticks.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

- Agree to keep the spike for them. Wutang Storage forever.

Hurrah! We learnt the Vigor mystery, which allows our farmers to work more productively. We'll build a shrine shortly!

For sacrifices, I usually only need to do about 14 goods total.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

If you don't want to make a new clan, you can restore a previous save in the saga. Can just go back to the very first sacred time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Start over and this time, piss off the elves.

• Locked thread