Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I've played this game a lot and also read all the KoDP LPs that came before this.

Still going to follow this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Healing

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
gently caress the Duck.

Our enemies are Beastmen (also known as furries).

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Sacrifice them to Eurmal, the trickster god.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
We need more cows and goods.

Can you direct your people to be crafters instead of farmers in this version? If so, go to the crafters screen and max the ledger.

After that it would be wise to do a few rounds of favor calling asking for cows and try cattle raids (not normal raids) to steal cattle from the clan we are feuding with close by.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Seek the help of our spirits and then crush that bandit.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
This scene was in the older version. I remember playing it many times.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
Ignore the situation

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)
gently caress with the Ducks

By the way, it's not a game ending decision to take poo poo from the Beaker Ducks, they are a poo poo duck clan. The problem is the cousins they have elsewhere in Dragon Pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009

(Dany shits in a field)

IAmTheRad posted:

Did we get a bonus for attacking the ducks because they are our hated enemy, besides a huge boost to our clan mood?

Yes. We got magic and clan mood. Besides the Duck Loot, of course.

• Locked thread