Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Let's go Orlanth cause I ain't done that in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Let's go with pots because I've never done it in 15 years of playing.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Rally round the fambly with a pocket full of shells.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Urox.

Huh. Why isn't Humakt an option? I always wondered.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Australi is cool, but I gotta go with Wutang.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Dicker? I hardly know her! (For up to 40 cows).

(I'm so sorry.)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Divination nation.

Edit : Also the Humakt blessing Truesword is off the loving chain awesome for fighting. It doubles how good your weaponthanes fight. No, like, it actually, literally makes one weaponthane the equivalent of two.

P.S. get more weaponthanes. I usually get like 20 or so and then I can pretty consistently demolish any other clan.

Xiahou Dun fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Aug 1, 2015

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

lurksion posted:

How do you get that many thanes? There seems to be a softcap of around 15-16 where you won't find more to recruit. And if you try to get around that (I did) by sending weapon-thanes off exploring and recruiting more while you were temporarily under the soft cap, they die in droves on the expedition.

(This is on old PC version)

I've been playing the iOS version lately so maybe I'm off base, but I'm pretty sure I remember getting absurd murder stacks of weaponthanes no problem. Like was completely unaware that you could fail to recruit more.

Now you've got me curious if I was really lucky. Maybe it matters how good your economy is? I always make my tula as airtight a cow-producing machine as I can first thing, so I'm basically always rich as gently caress within a few years unless the RNG fucks me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Start over.

(But I vote keep the name.)*

*Because I came up with it.

• Locked thread