Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Get krunk with Orlanth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

quote:

When Roitina, lady of dance, first did the Clan-making Dance.

We got krunk, now it's time to get on the dancefloor.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The only dude who drinks more than Orlanth is Urox. Obviously he'd have shacked up with the party clan.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Litany Unheard posted:

Ol' Dirty Orlanth

Ghostface Humakt.

Also voting for Wutang

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

I could cast magic on them to make them look like tall, strong fighters!
I'm sensing you're going to be a particularly painful thorn in my arse Harran

Look, you can't blame a guy for doing his job.

Also sac to Eurmal. What's the worst that could happen?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

This Eurmal character seems like a pretty swell guy.

Eurmal is a cool guy and you should hang out with him whenever posible.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Well, first of all it might not be the best idea to send off dudes exploring in the middle of winter because that's when the trolls and ice demons are feeling all rambunctious and up to no good. But hey, I'm probably worrying about nothing.

Also learn an Urox mystery, because Urox is a bro.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Good King Goonort always posted on-topic and in the proper forums and so his threads were orderly and civil. Bad King Urgoon posted off-topic and made the same thread in many forums at once, and so his threads were filled with shitposting and he lost :10bux: many a time until he had no wealth left to pay for his Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Yay, starvation death spiral! What season are we in anyway?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

Currently Fire.

Aw, and here I got all excited over nothing.

What custom demands. Harvesttime is around the corner anyway.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The only farming blessings you need is Earthblood and Summons of Evil. Water the crops with gore and watch them bumper harvests roll in.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lokapala posted:

Only our Evil is beastmen, so this is a Bad Idea.

Hey now, it also works with our own blood. Maran Gor ain't picky.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Look, out Wu-Tang ancestors clearly spelled out that shame on a trader who try to run game on a trader. This poo poo don't fly on our watch. Refuse and warn Insterid.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Seriously. If your dudes are off raiding they're not taking in the harvest, and if they're not taking in the harvest you're going to loving starve to death.

On that note, yay, starvation death spiral.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

The Saurus posted:

On that note, yay, 1600 food in the bank.

RAID THE BEAKER DUCKS AGAIN like are you kidding. Double Rainbow. Double. loving. Rainbow.

Do you know how stoked Orlanth is with us right now? Even a single rainbow gets everyone excited and dancing around.

Well, in my defense I didn't know that we had 1600 food in the bank. Alas, my dream of seeing starvation and death are foiled again.

But hell, Raid the Ducks. And take their land this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
:unsmigghh:

Start over for Orlanth's sake, this is great stuff. Besides, getting stomped on is how you learn.

• Locked thread