Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Luxury popping. Not for every day, mind you, but on special occasions it's a nice treat for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
my bathroom at work is a large single person bathroom so every day is like this for me

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

my bathroom at work is a large single person bathroom so every day is like this for me

:same:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
all toilet stalls should be handicapped-size

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i dont use the handicapped stalls cause thats where fat people poop and i dont want my butt to touch fat butt

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

there's a handicapped stall here and the door gap is like an inch wide and directly in front of the toilet

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cat Face Joe posted:

there's a handicapped stall here and the door gap is like an inch wide and directly in front of the toilet

...teh SlenderJohn!! :eek:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

i dont use the handicapped stalls cause thats where fat people poop and i dont want my butt to touch fat butt

:flipoff:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

a literal poo poo thread

or is it figurative

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
literally just got out of pooping in handicapped stall at work

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i tried this at work once but it turns out they keep it locked

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

i tried this at work once but it turns out they keep it locked

you need the key

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

i work in computers so i take a number 10 :xd:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:boothisman:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

prefect posted:

:poothisman:

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

your mom and me 01000101

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

maniacdevnull posted:

Luxury popping. Not for every day, mind you, but on special occasions it's a nice treat for me.

if you hear popping, luxurious or not, when you go to the bathroom, you should see a doctor right away

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Slippery Tilde
please, the proper term is ADA Accessible Toilet Stall

the term "handicapped" is known to the state of California to be offensive to some members of the public

we suggest the following alternative terms if "ADA Accessible" is impractical: "HC", "H-Capped", "Re-Re"

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the handicapped stall where I work is weird because sometimes the toilet autoflushes when you're still sitting down

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

sorry I meant handi-capable

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Silver Alicorn posted:

the handicapped stall where I work is weird because sometimes the toilet autoflushes when you're still sitting down

hang a piece of toilet paper over the sensor

lifehacks

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

please, the proper term is ADA Accessible Toilet Stall

the term "handicapped" is known to the state of California to be offensive to some members of the public

we suggest the following alternative terms if "ADA Accessible" is impractical: "HC", "H-Capped", "Re-Re"

"re-re" sounds like somebody being extra insulting to retards

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Slippery Tilde
fyi the h-capped stall isn't like an h-capped parking spot

osha considers it a stall that will be used by all of the building's occupants like any other

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:
i just poop on a different floor, one of the loving toilets always leaks on our floor so I never bother

all of the door codes on each floor are the same and for the mens it's just the area code the building is in lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

osha considers it a stall that will be used by all of the building's occupants like any other

wow

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah i think the only handicapped thing that is really off-limits to non-handicapped people is the parking spot

you don't have to be handicapped to use the stall or press the automatic door opener or walk up the ramp instead of the stairs, etc

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

i'm told ada ramps and level entrances are one of the main reasons we can have wheeled luggage so accessibility is good for everyone

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

yeah i think the only handicapped thing that is really off-limits to non-handicapped people is the parking spot

you don't have to be handicapped to use the stall or press the automatic door opener or walk up the ramp instead of the stairs, etc

don't let the ADA mafia hear you

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
sorry op i've trained myself not to use public toilets

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Slippery Tilde

i use those automatic door openers all the time esp if i'm at the hospital

feels like the future

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

sorry op i've trained myself not to use public toilets

its better than going septic

ask tycho brahe

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I found a quiet, somewhat hidden bathroom at work and it's very nice

it's my costanza bathroom

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

LOOL

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

paid for pooping. makes u think

pram
Jun 10, 2001

same! and i monopolize it for hours for my multiple after coffee poo poo sessions

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
the handicap bathroom here is the size of an office but the toilet, faucet and soap dispenser are not automatic like the regular one

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I pooped in the regular stall today. It makes using the h-capped stall (hat tip to my man hph) seem that much more special.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the small things that make life worth living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Slippery Tilde
the h-capped stall is big enough to confortably take your pants off w/o removing your shoes

• Locked thread