Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A song about OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A song about Applewhite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13TXPdCVxds

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lily Allen is my big sister IRL and I could have gotten you a date with her but now I won't.

Dead Boy
Jul 30, 2015

by Cowcaster

a bay posted:

I'm a supportive, emotionally available guy that would make a great boyfriend for a woman that needs someone to talk to about deep and personal stuff. You can tell me about all the people you know and the things tey say and how it makes you feel because I'm a really good listener. I always know just what to say to let you know I care and make you feel good about yourself.

Enjoy your dry chapped dick.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
"I appreciate you trying to carry that burden on your own but I want you to know that you never have to, because I'm here, and I'm listening. I don't need to get to a save point, we can talk about it right now" -Me, to the most special lady in the world who never takes second place to anything

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a bay posted:

"I appreciate you trying to carry that burden on your own but I want you to know that you never have to, because I'm here, and I'm listening. I don't need to get to a save point, we can talk about it right now" -Me, to the most special lady in the world who never takes second place to anything

Sure, you say that now with all the next gen saving anywhere privilege, but let me see you in the old days

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

if you get turned on by meeting chicks that are into the same things you are, then a anime or other convention is totally where one would go to pick up chicks. Paris Hilton? Pamela Anderson? Sure, I'd love to blast them with my fetid demon seed.

Give me a plain-jane nerdy girl who's nerdy about the same things I'm nerdy about. That's an order of magnitude better than a vapid blonde bombshell.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

lol owned

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

ghlbtsk posted:

Your post history says otherwise, but I'll give you a chance.
How open are you to dating a male rhino trapped in the body of a female fire salamander?

MrFkingGrimey posted:

If he's not down, I am. This should be interesting. I'm a female gecko trapped in the body of a male space alien giraffe.

ewwwwwww
get lost, freak

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
someone once told me all women are whores

confirm/deny?

Dead Boy
Jul 30, 2015

by Cowcaster

Gaunab posted:

someone once told me all women are whores