Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
gbs is really bad like really unfunny mentally unwell betas. meanwhile bb is actually very cool+fun and full of mature alphas like myself and we give each other sweet tips, i like to improve my stack (thats bb lingo for a concoction of proteins and things to improve sweet gains) and share my results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
nice dude, 5x5?

whats your favorite workout? mine is obviously the deadlift (or deads' as we call em) followed by the squat, a mature non-fat mans excercise.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
better to die young roided out and swole with a sweet quality of life, instead of a mentally unwell fat gbs man that sits there in misery and in pain+diabetes until they finally get snuffed out to the sound of crickets chirping

• Locked thread