Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Which one of you is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kuato posted:

hosed up if false

benghazi

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

good thing you got away from those alpha autistic fuckers having slap fights about knives, OP

hoping youre not surprised

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
personally I think a knife made out of metal works well

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Kuato posted:

hosed up if false

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like to put my knives into other peoples bodies and say knife to meet you

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
lol great thread

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Ocean Book posted:

personally I think a knife made out of metal works well

That's way too broad a definition to know if my choice is objectively superior to yours or not, so you're going to have to be much more specific.

Mooktastical fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Aug 2, 2015

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

i have a $30 kershaw and it cuts things and opens letters just fine. being able to open it with one hand is useful when fishing or holding things in my other hand. hth

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I see you're looking into buying a knife set OP, might I interest you in some high quality Cuto knives???

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
op teach your dad the noble way of the katana then not only will he be able to impress his friends by opening a bag by a simple quickdraw of his hanzo steel he will also be able to defend himself

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I took a hunk of my finger off today with a $200 hammered steel shun trying to dice onions while blasted drunk

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
congratulations, retard

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Clochette posted:

I see you're looking into buying a knife set OP, might I interest you in some high quality Cuto knives???

somebody gave me some Cutco steak knives for Christmas a few years back.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

One of the guys who stole the Arbeit Macht Frei sign from Auschwitz is a knife maker, maybe thats a good dad gift

http://www.andershogstrom.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Get your dad to watch all 4 hours of Cutlery Corner's daily live stream so he knows his options!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kws_lbou-A4

• Locked thread