Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
*orders a steak burrito double-wrapped with 2 flour tortillas, white rice, pinto beans, sour cream, cheese, and guac*

*consumes 2400 calories in 1 meal*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

*is OP*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

like half of these ingredients are vegetables.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

every time i go to chipotle i end up eating half the burrito and regretting the whole endeavor

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

like half of these ingredients are vegetables.

a ton of rice and beans and tortilla gonna make you fat sry

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's health food? Gross. *doesn't eat it*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

well its all natural

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
it has carbs. carbs are food.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
the double wrapping of burritos is loving disgusting. people do that poo poo and each one of those is like 1200mg of sodium and a bunch of fat. its like, really you big piece of human excrement? jesus hoover christ.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

EB Nulshit posted:

it has carbs. carbs are food.

I don't see foods

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

fivethree posted:

the double wrapping of burritos is loving disgusting. people do that poo poo and each one of those is like 1200mg of sodium and a bunch of fat. its like, really you big piece of human excrement? jesus hoover christ.

do they double wrap them by default or is that a thing you order

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

a ton of rice and beans and tortilla gonna make you fat sry

beans are vegetables and i'm pretty sure the salsa has onions in it.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

They have a quesarito which is double wrapped and filled with cheese. Holy moly

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

I'm on a diet, so I'm getting the burrito bowl.

*still eats day's entire calorie allowance in one sitting*

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

do they double wrap them by default or is that a thing you order

u can ask for a double wrap or apparently a quesarito style which is a double wrap except with cheese in between the 2 tortillas

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

fivethree posted:

u can ask for a double wrap or apparently a quesarito style which is a double wrap except with cheese in between the 2 tortillas

f*cking sick

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

fivethree posted:

:captainpop:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

fivethree posted:

*orders a steak burrito double-wrapped with 2 flour tortillas, white rice, pinto beans, sour cream, cheese, and guac*

*consumes 2400 calories in 1 meal*

it;s the guac that has the calories

it's around 700-800 if you just go for the sour cream and ccheese ontop of the meat,rice, and sauce.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
a big heartfelt im sorry to all those without a locally owned gourmet burrito bar

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

barbacoa piled high

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Chipotle isn't really all that good, they built one near me here and everyone lost their poo poo about it, even though there is an absolutely kick rear end legit mexican place 2 miles away. Chipotle is incredibly bland.

I think Chipotle makes boring white people feel like they are eating something exotic but is still palatable to people who's idea of spicy is a wendy's spicy chicken sandwich.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hollis Brownsound posted:

I think Chipotle makes boring white people feel like they are eating something exotic but is still palatable to people who's idea of spicy is a wendy's spicy chicken sandwich.

Uh I thought Chipotle was like Red Lobster where it mostly serves black people

cuz I ain't never seen a white guy at Chipotle unless they're behind the counter.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

cuz I ain't never seen a white guy at Chipotle unless they're behind the counter.

to be fair I live in an excruciatingly white town

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk why they gotta wrap the poo poo in aluminum foil that's all the tortilla tastes like after that

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
i like burrito bowls

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Also there ain't no easy to get to Mexican eatery in the entirety of Paramus.

like Chipotle and Taco bell is it.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The Taint Reaper posted:

chipotles are mostly frequented by REI-shopping white people in almost every single one i've been to. i actually rarely see minorities in them.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chipotle is a white peoples idea of mexican food.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I usually just get a steak bowl with brown rice and no toppings if I go to Chipotle.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

LeoMarr posted:

Chipotle is a white peoples idea of mexican food.

actually tbh the only main difference i notice with Chipotle is that their portions are massive compared with more local taco places here

so yeah it is a white person's idea of Mexican food.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

hemophilia posted:

It's health food? Gross. *doesn't eat it*

It's okay, I made sure to get extra guacamole. Avocado's a fruit!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Everyone who says chipotle is white people's food are white people.

Stop trying to distance yourself in order to make you appear cultured or special, ya'll just look dumb.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

computer parts posted:

actually tbh the only main difference i notice with Chipotle is that their portions are massive compared with more local taco places here

huh? i find chipotles portions small compared to most taquerias. like maybe the chipotles around here have become stingier but they're definitely more like a slightly large fist size whereas you can buy burritos the size of your forearm.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

computer parts posted:

Theres a place near me that sells mexican food in a grocery store. They sell gigantic burritos for like 4 bucks. Also sell pambazo for 5 dollars that loving huge and delicious. its all about the place. Chipotle has no flavor or salsa verde to speak of. How can you have mexican food without hot sauce or green sauce. What the gently caress I could wrap the internals of a hamburger in a tortilla that doesnt mean its mexican food

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

LeoMarr posted:

Theres a place near me that sells mexican food in a grocery store. They sell gigantic burritos for like 4 bucks. Also sell pambazo for 5 dollars that loving huge and delicious. its all about the place. Chipotle has no flavor or salsa verde to speak of. How can you have mexican food without hot sauce or green sauce. What the gently caress I could wrap the internals of a hamburger in a tortilla that doesnt mean its mexican food

Chipotle has green hotsuace

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Chipotle isn't really all that good, they built one near me here and everyone lost their poo poo about it, even though there is an absolutely kick rear end legit mexican place 2 miles away. Chipotle is incredibly bland. .
Real Mexican places are the best. I used to live near one where I could get a burrito the size of a football for five bucks. Not having this option available is one of the worst parts of moving to crappy suburbia. I love taco bell don't get me wrong, but boy could I go for a giant burrito with whatever that green sauce was that they included. Also they'd just hang up on me if I tried to order on days that the girl who spoke English wasn't working

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
so this "double wrapped thing" is it like a small wrap with filling, inside a big wrap with filling. or is it just two wraps together on the outside of all the filling

the only mexican food i've ever eaten was chilli cheese fries and some weird octagonal chicken thing at a taco bell in canada. guessing it wasn't very authentic

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
the only time I've had it double wrapped was when they broke the burrito while folding it up.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The Taint Reaper posted:

what the gently caress white ppl love chipotle. all people except mexicans love chipotle. because it encourages consuming food in a disgustingly large lump sum like a snake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

shiksa posted:

what the gently caress white ppl love chipotle. all people except mexicans love chipotle. because it encourages consuming food in a disgustingly large lump sum like a snake.
Not true, there's always mexicans eating at the ones I got to.

Although mexicans are considered caucasian....

• Locked thread