Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Boohoohoo I'm a goon and my rear end explodes when I eat bland food like Chipotle

Oh noooo sorry guys we can't eat at Chipotle, it gives me baaaaaad diahhreeaa

Noooo you guys we gotta go eat somewhere else, please consider my IBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
chipotle is fine

as suburban fast food goes it is loving stellar

prostidude
Jul 23, 2015
I get a double wrapped, double brown rice, double chicken, double guac, double lettuce, double cheese, double sour cream, and double mild salsa burrito twice a week. Totally worth every bite. Chipotle is the greatest invention ever

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bababooie

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Chipotle is old hat. It's all about ShopHouse now.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

prostidude posted:

I get a double wrapped, double brown rice, double chicken, double guac, double lettuce, double cheese, double sour cream, and double mild salsa burrito twice a week. Totally worth every bite. Chipotle is the greatest invention ever

Double chins, double rolls, double bypass.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

OMGVBFLOL posted:

chipotle is fine

as suburban fast food goes it is loving stellar

No kidding, especially when compared to Qdoba.

Qdoba loving sucks.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Infidel Castro posted:

No kidding, especially when compared to Qdoba.

Qdoba loving sucks.

I lolled how during the last government shutdown congress fight the GOP ordered Qdoba during their little huddle meetings.

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

notZaar posted:

Here's a lifehack for you: ax the chipotle slave to chop your 'ritto in twain so you can eat half for lunch and half for dinner. It's actually a pretty decent meal as far as carbs/prots/fats ratios are (just skip the cheese and get whole wheat tortilla).

op is a tiny bird

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I like chipotle when I want to eat delicious crunchy salad with no gay poo poo like sour cream and guac and poo poo. burrito bowl, brown rice, black beans, double chicken.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

slay all those who avoid guac in their burrito

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

etalian posted:

slay all those who avoid guac in their burrito

I'm not paying extra....

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
yeah ill take a burrito lemme get white rice, chicken, black beans, shredded cheese, sour cream, thanks later

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'd rather have el pollo loco than chipotle ten times out of ten

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

cams posted:

i'd rather have el polo loco than chipotle ten times out of ten

:agreed:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

don't let people know that i mispelled pollo plz i live in southern california they'll kill me

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

cams posted:

don't let people know that i mispelled pollo plz i live in southern california they'll kill me

Dont worry just chop it up to being white and uncultured

stump collector
May 28, 2007

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

this, just this

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

*gets off 30 minute eliptical workout*

chugs protein shake

gets burrito quesadilla wrapped with double guac double cheese

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LeoMarr posted:

*gets off 30 minute eliptical workout*

chugs protein shake

gets burrito quesadilla wrapped with double guac double cheese

Sounds good but replace elliptical with good 1 hour 30 min weight lifting session preferable back day after deadliftsfeels good

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

JebanyPedal posted:

Sounds good but replace elliptical with good 1 hour 30 min weight lifting session preferable back day after deadliftsfeels good

All I need is a 30 minute elip workout I burned 700 calories see the machine said so!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If I eat horrible food but with lots of meat after my deadlifts I can feel it going straight into my glutes and back muscles it feels amazing

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Squat 3x a month, spend the rest of the time getting fat and talking about protein.

naem
May 29, 2011

I eat food

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gets double everything burrito

wheat tortilla

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
when you get the quesarito, do they melt the cheese or is it just cold shredded cheese? I'm asking for a friend.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

yoyodyne posted:

when you get the quesarito, do they melt the cheese or is it just cold shredded cheese? I'm asking for a friend.

nice alibi

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Seriously though, I may get one, but not with any sour cream, cheese inside or rice(not a fan of rice in a burrito). I usually go to Freebirds for stuff like this anyway. I only really ever go to Chipotle out of convenience.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

yoyodyne posted:

unlike doob they melt the cheese

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

yoyodyne posted:

Seriously though, I may get one, but not with any sour cream, cheese inside or rice(not a fan of rice in a burrito). I usually go to Freebirds for stuff like this anyway. I only really ever go to Chipotle out of convenience.

freebirds is the loving poo poo. theres never any reason when freebirds is near. i hope they keep expanding and not losing quality

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Xaris posted:

freebirds is the loving poo poo. theres never any reason when freebirds is near. i hope they keep expanding and not losing quality

They also have a 1700 calorie super monster burrito

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

etalian posted:

They also have a 1700 calorie super monster burrito

to be fair, that is like 3 meals a pop right there

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I bought a 6 lb burrito for 10 dollars once and ate it for 2 days straight. it was good but my poops were a little odd. Like larger than normal and metallic smelling

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

yoyodyne posted:

chipotle makes lovely quesaritos; way too much tortilla

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
lovely, bland, over Americanized, tough steak, dry chicken. Garbage. gently caress you Chipotle. Also their guacamole will stay green for at least 5 days and it doesn't take a retard with half a brain to know that ain't fuckin right

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

LeoMarr posted:

I bought a 6 lb burrito for 10 dollars once and ate it for 2 days straight. it was good but my poops were a little odd. Like larger than normal and metallic smelling

You're supposed to take the foil off before you eat it

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

interwhat posted:

lovely, bland, over Americanized, tough steak, dry chicken. Garbage. gently caress you Chipotle. Also their guacamole will stay green for at least 5 days and it doesn't take a retard with half a brain to know that ain't fuckin right

Actually, it's good.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'm too poor to eat at chipotle. I literally cannot afford a meal there without not being able to pay rent or bills at the end of the month. Your move, overprivileged goons.

I sometimes make rice and black bean burritos at home because those things are dirt loving cheap.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

JebanyPedal posted:

Wow U must be a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Saurus posted:

Your move, overprivileged goons.

You could afford $20 for SA.

• Locked thread