Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Wanamingo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTkPwJL6op8

LMFAO nobody goes there because they think they're getting good food. What the hell are they thinking, "we used to have some gimmicks too"

This is what they need to do with their advertising. It's called knowing your consumer, hth Dominos.

What kind of deal with the devil needed to be made in order to create this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
Ahhh Dominos, authentic I-talian gourmet nosh. Actually just ordered a pie yesterday. Was hung over as balls and at 10 in the morning they were the only pizza place open already. Mmm just the way mama used to make it back in the ol' country. And what a deal too!

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
it took a whole hour for your thread to get to page 2 OP, I want a refund

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Wait.

I thought Dominos was the place that was trying to get away from being Domino's Pizza. Now they're just Dominos, they're not just a pizza place, they have other stuff. They were flat out destroying old Domino's Pizza signs because that's outdated, that's not them anymore.

Now they're the saviors of Pizza here to save us from the hot-dog crust?

No no no, they're totally authentic

Didn't you see that they're teaching those other chains how to make real pizza again?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
i'd rather eat Long John Silver's Deep Fried Abomination from the Deep that i saw on the Onion, than that abomination in the OP

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

What kind of deal with the devil needed to be made in order to create this?

Being Australian. :australia:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
authentically what

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
is it, like, a fake pizza

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

like you irder a pizza and tey just bring you a cardboard diorama of a pizza

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

or a photograph of a pizza

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im trying to picture what sort of object would be inauthentically pizza

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

maybe its just a pizza box full of sand, so it looks and weighs like a pizza but you open it and its just sand and you're like "blast, this is not authentic"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'll stuff ur crust u gat drat ho

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

OMGVBFLOL posted:

inquire at taco bell

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
They need to bring back The Noid now that the crazy dude who kept trying to kill president domino is dead.

The loving Noid moved pie.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

They need to bring back The Noid now that the crazy dude who kept trying to kill president domino is dead.

The loving Noid moved pie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48dlHOq1Hc

Nobody better lay a finger on my Dominos pizza

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The only good overhaul that a major pizza chain has done recently is Pizza Hut, imo.

Spinach, cherry peppers, and meatballs are all good toppings. Better than babby manchild gimmick pizzas with bacon, cheeze whiz, and hot dogs injected into your butthole or whatever.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

This just leaves so many unanswered questions.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Four'n Twenty is a great name for a pizza place though.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Pizza is too expensive for what you get.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTkPwJL6op8

LMFAO nobody goes there because they think they're getting good food. What the hell are they thinking, "we used to have some gimmicks too"

This is what they need to do with their advertising. It's called knowing your consumer, hth Dominos.

Meat Fortress

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

As a hipseter, i only eat AUTHENTIC pizza: hand tossed dough, fresh tomato sauce, artisanal mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves cooked in a wood fire oven.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

circ dick soleil posted:

This just leaves so many unanswered questions.

It's okay, here's what they mean by tomato sauce squeezie.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

MEAT on pizza? Uh, that isn't AUTHENTIC

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

isn't authentic pizza just inauthentic foccacia

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i wish i could poo poo in ops mouth

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
any bread with cheese and tomato put in an oven is a pizza deal with it

Im european and europeans invented the pizza so I know what im talking about

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Zzulu posted:

any bread with cheese and tomato put in an oven is a pizza deal with it

Im european and europeans invented the pizza so I know what im talking about

there's parts of the US where they don't even do the tomato, it's just a big fat wheel of cheesebread

missouri i think

if you ask where the sauce is they will get confused and frustrated

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pretty sure it was the Native Americans/ First Nations that invented pizza there, Zzulu

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Wanamingo posted:

It's okay, here's what they mean by tomato sauce squeezie.

Does this count as a vegetable?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
How many dog su think they got in that crust? Asking for a friend.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Professor Shark posted:

As a hipseter, i only eat AUTHENTIC pizza: hand tossed dough, fresh tomato sauce, artisanal mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves cooked in a wood fire oven.

margherita pizza is pretty good, tbh

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
You can tell that 420 pizza place is powered by innovation

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
Dominos is pretty solid. The Dominos where I used to live had $5 large pizzas from 1-5pm. It rocked, much better than Little Caesars for $5 (not that Little Caesars is bad or anything).

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

Casio_knight
Jul 26, 2015

ew 420 pies are terrible pies probably the worst pies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Their slogan should be "garbage food for garbage people"

• Locked thread