Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich

icantfindaname posted:

I'm a Midwesterner too. Just to clarify basically all white suburbanites are conservatives. Waukesha County Wisconsin (my hometown) is literally one of the reddest counties in the country. If you think the Republicans here go around saying friend of the family friend of the family friend of the family of course they don't, they're not that stupid.

Other parts of the country may have progressed to 'enlightened' liberal white people, but at least here in the Midwest it's still 100% unfiltered spite-filled Reagan-era conservative id

I am visiting my grandfather in his retirement home in Eau Claire today and you can feel the trumpmentum just oozing out from the dining room. 80 elderly white people who are all very concerned about THE IMMIGRANTS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
MIGF now that you're on the topic of institutional racism remind me what you think about Palestinians.

• Locked thread