Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is it ok for straights to say "im gay"
yes
no
maybe
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx
im gay as in "bad"

gay to the bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

GGGGGGGG-GAAAAYYY
G-G-G--G-G-G-GAAAAAY

GAY TO THE BONE

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

i'm gay (for goku)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
poz my neg hole

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i just like to touch weiners

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
It is hot for supermodel women to be gay, but icky when dudes do it. Also voting to change it to I'm goku.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU
I have an idea that might make everyone happy here.

If we rename GBS to "Gay Bullshit", then the OP can feel assured that everyone posting in the forum is, in fact, gay. Because otherwise why would they be there, right?

So then every time "I'm gay" is posted, he can feel comforted by the fact that he is surrounded by his peers.

Also that poll sucks. I mean, good job for Goku, but no checkboxes or "I'm gay" option so that's like a 33% win rate there, champ.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

im not gay but i play one on the internet

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
I'm gay for my living billionaire jet plane.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

proof of concept posted:

:imgay:

really surprised nobody has bought that yet

well there is this one :iamafag:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

im gay

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"Gay" originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy" which is how I choose to interpret all the "i'm gays" in this forum

I'm gay too btw

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
OP wants us to all go back in the closet :(

like a great big game of Sardines. I like Sardines, we can all squash up together. :wink:

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
maximum faggots getting butthurt itt which is ironic because their neg butts get hurt by poz dick on a daily basis irl

makes u think

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Uruguay.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

reddit liker posted:

as a gay person it offends me because you are making fun of tthe struggles my people go through every single day

I'm Spartacus.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

im bi

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Gays are people too.

Trannys oth.....

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just kidding they're people as well.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

holy poo poo

holy poo poo

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9AuJEgvOs

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

RaDaMaNt posted:

Why would you say that you're gay if you aren't gay?

There was a guy in my high school class who got harassed and bullied for being gay and sued the school for not doing anything and he ended up losing in the supreme court because he wasn't actually gay.

http://www.mross.com/law/Publications/Archives/Supreme_Court_of_Canada_denies_leave_to_appeal_in_school_homophobic_harassment_case.cid622

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
we tried this already, op
it's not gonna happen

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

im homosex

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
I dont think the number of people saying they are gay fits with the actual number of homosexuals. Some people are lying

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I shan't op

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Gay, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
identifying as bi is gay

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
***A PROMISE***

anyone who says any form of "i'm gay" from this post on gets a super hot gif of one or more mostly naked man

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
these gay meth threads are really starting to get out of hand

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If a handsome young man proposed to give you one million dollars if you let him roger you in the rear end in a top hat and mouth would you accept

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
thats not gay that guys friend was just bitten by a snake and hes sucking the possible venom around while rooting around in his cargo shorts to find the snake to see if it is in fact poisonous

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
but as for me, im gay

ichaleynbin
Oct 10, 2014

basement jihadist posted:

as a saiyan it offends me when people appropriate goku all around here so gently caress u

This but I still voted goku anyhow. If gayku was an option I'd have taken it but goku always goku.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

A Stupid Baby posted:

but as for me, im gay

g-g-gg--g-gg-g-gg-ggayyyyy?!?!?!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
im gay

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Rickycat posted:

***A PROMISE***

anyone who says any form of "i'm gay" from this post on gets a super hot gif of one or more mostly naked man

i like your style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rickycat posted:

***A PROMISE***

я гей

• Locked thread