Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

School Nickname posted:

gbs posters likely didn't learn to wash their dick properly until their mid-to-late teens.

I never directly washed my rear end in a top hat probably until around then.
I mean you're taught to wash yourself right, and you generally know what that means. You wash your hands which means scrubbing em with soap, no big deal I can extrapolate that to the rest of my body. Except nobody actually explicitly told me "make sure to wash your goddamn rear end in a top hat". It might seem weird but it's something that gets overlooked. Your rear end in a top hat is where poop comes out of and poop is gross so don't touch the poop maker - I suppose that was the logic I used? I don't know I didn't really think about it at the time. I grew up catholic too, so I guess there was some kind of weird guilt "naughty place" taboo that went along with it.

Make sure to give your butthole a scrub folks. My quality of life went up when I made that connection. Hell now I sometimes will even get up to a knuckle in there to make sure it's really clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread