Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

trophies for everyone!

whats the best trophy you got for a sporting or hobby event?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

cool

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
everyone on gbs is a weiner

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Glad to be having so much fun with all my winner friends! I heard trophy ceremony and after party is at the Round Table -- they just got then new tekken too!!!!!!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Going on record saying nooner is a big ol stanky turkey leg!!! Lol

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Dr Cheeto posted:

everyone on gbs is a weiner

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i got a trophy for being good at latin once, it was almost as tall as me (i was about 5'2" at the time so i guess it was 5 feet??) but then i went to a school that taught russian and i forgot all my latin so i broke the trophy out of shame

but yes i am a winner and almost all of you are too (not any of the racist/sexist goons, you are capital L Losers)

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

your mom gave me a trophy for pleasuring women

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

Going on record saying nooner is a big ol stanky turkey leg!!! Lol

I'd rather be a stanky turkey leg than a stanky chicken butt like u are :flipoff:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
No, there's quite a few hateful losers, op.

I got a trophy for being good at javelin once.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
knock it off nooner.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

I'd rather be a stanky turkey leg than a stanky chicken butt like u are :flipoff:

Mods??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

Lol its poppin off in here!!!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I played college baseball and team was so bad we'd have to forfeit due to not enough players or because the score was out of hand. And was on a basketball team that lost 98-2. I've continued this association with "winners" in my choice of forums too I think

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner once called me trayvon Martin and then continued to PM me and tell me he was happy about what happened to me and told me skittles arent "street" and said f*ghot

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had a bunch of soccer tropies and i like to hug them and kiss them and put them into my butt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wow didn't think Nooner would say stuff like that

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner once told me that hashtag black lives don't matter

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I once saw Nooner cussing I was like Nooner that isn't u and he cussed at me but now he acts like it never happened???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I will not stand by for this attempt at character assassination!!!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
hey you cant push nooner around you big jerk why dont you just bugger right off???

cad

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

I will not stand by for this attempt at character assassination!!!

Trayvon Martin was assassinated and it's real weird I never saw u care about that

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I do think Nooner shuld be able 2 defend himself but this is a lot of evidence....

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Social Vegan is just making up mean lies about me because he got all embarrassed when I laughed at him for asking me how I can make so many good posts and have so many friends online. I'm sorry bud I didn't mean it like that just keep being yourself :kiddo:

Also jebany I'm so sorry I "swear"(lol) it wasn't me who said the cusses! I was just listening to raps really loud on my head phones you must have over heard and thought it was me!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

Social Vegan is just making up mean lies about me because he got all embarrassed when I laughed at him for asking me how I can make so many good posts and have so many friends online. I'm sorry bud I didn't mean it like that just keep being yourself :kiddo:

Also jebany I'm so sorry I "swear"(lol) it wasn't me who said the cusses! I was just listening to raps really loud on my head phones you must have over heard and thought it was me!!

O that makes sense

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

participant

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im participating!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

lonesomedwarf posted:

im participating!

Yea

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
glad to be posting in the winners circle

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Please don't do this nooner ur racist vitriol doesn't work in today's climate yes even w trump

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Nooner once licked his finger and put it in my ear and said it was called an upper decker

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Social vegan and nooner have both made me laugh. They're cool in my book.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i hate mondays

naem
May 29, 2011

A masters degree

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

proof of concept posted:

i hate mondays

Lol I like Calvin and hoobes too

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
did you know nooner isn't even really a flamingo?

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Kuato posted:

I played college baseball and team was so bad we'd have to forfeit due to not enough players or because the score was out of hand. And was on a basketball team that lost 98-2. I've continued this association with "winners" in my choice of forums too I think

2 isn't zero...winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Libelous Slander posted:

Nooner once licked his finger and put it in my ear and said it was called an upper decker

No I said it was an "Up-Ear" decker, drat some people just can't enjoy some innocent sexually charged comedy

• Locked thread